Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 26 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AsteroomNodalview

Asteroom 3D Tour Creation10053

leeverdon private msg quote post Address this user
Create high quality, professional, and immersive 360° tours with your phone?

https://www.asteroom.com/en
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN
Basic Member
Boston
Noddy private msg quote post Address this user
Looks surprisingly good & cheap, and includes dollhouse and ability to insert virtual 3D objects for staging etc.
Not sure if this is U.S. based company or not?
I had a very quick look at their terms and conditions, but not clear to me whether any download or ownership of data is possible.
$60 for the hardware to spin the phone, plans from $0 to $60 / mo
Quite interesting! Thanks for sharing that Lee
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
This can be done with NodalView as well. Their dollhouse view is an add-on. Do note that the "dollhouse" created by either of these is not the same as MP or GeoCV. All room contents, whether a chair, sofa or dresser cabinet are crushed flat onto the walls or floors as imagery - only the walls appear in 3D. I doubt whether accurate measurements are possible, though I do not know.

That being said, these systems are great for quick walkthroughs. I've shot dozens of NodalView Tours and clients who won't invest in MP or GeoCV are pleased to be able to show properties a new way. NodalView's HDR is outstanding, never a blown-out window exposure, and the color is warm and inviting. I usually forego the dollhouse, but here's one NodalView model I created which includes it. Wait for the Dollhouse to load in the upper left, then click on it to go fullscreeen. Click in any room and it takes you there.

Post 3 IP   flag post
DouglasMeyers private msg quote post Address this user
None of these tours loaded for me in any browser ?
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
If my NodalView didn't load, I think it's something on your end. Works fine for me on all browsers.
Post 5 IP   flag post
101646 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?