Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
CounterCupixGeoCVMattterportReal EstateVersus

Visitor Counter on Tours for Owners! Why not?10013

pguerreiro private msg quote post Address this user
Hello everyone.

I'm using Cupix for almost a year in Real Estate. Nice and easy. Also cheap comparing with Matterport and GeoCV. However has is limitations like the dool house that i love and they dont have. Maybe i'll change to Matterport or GeoCV now that we can use these plataforms with a cheap 360 camera or an iphone (GeoCV)

BUT is it asking to much to this companies for a Online Counter on this Tours??? Cupix doesn´t support it, Matterport and GeoCV neither. I want that the owners see how many times, potential clients visited their properties. I know that i can track it on Google Analytics and send the report at the end of the month, but would be much better if the owner could see in real time how many visits he had - this would also help them to adjust the price after thousands of visits and no leads at all. What do you think? Is it so difficult?

Best regards.
Pedro
Post 1 IP   flag post
BrokerBruce private msg quote post Address this user
I think it's a great idea!
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@pguerreiro

That's a great suggestion. I would love it if we had the option to enable this tour-by-tour.

In the mean time, here is a related solution using Matterport + CAPTUR3D (an overlay for Matterport Showcase):

CAPTUR3D: Detailed Analytics and Heat Map for Your Matterport 3D Tours

You can automate sending stats to your clients: as frequently as you/your clients want.

On this episode (below) of WGAN-TV Live at 5, I PHORIA Co-Founder and Chief Operating Officer Steven Kounnas shows and tells me how to do this with Matterport + CAPTUR3D. (CAPTUR3D is a Division of PHORIA.)

While not exactly what you are looking for, is this helpful?

Best,

Dan

WGAN-TV CAPTUR3D Platform Training Week for Matterport Pros (Day 4 of 5) with Melbourne, Australia-based PHORIA Co-Founder and COO Steven Kounnas. (CAPTUR3D is a PHORIA brand.)(Thursday, 25 August 2019)
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Chicago
rzphotoman private msg quote post Address this user
Matterport offers statistics that I share with my clients.

Post 4 IP   flag post
Hi everyone.

Yes, i understand that and i also share the Google Analytics reports with some clients BUT.... i can see in their faces: It's a "hummmm, ok". And i understand that they would like to see it to believe. Just like me. Just like everyone.

And now let's think bigger: A Virtual Tour of a well known fancy restaurant where i can put some adds (Yes, publicity!).

Maybe, easily i would find some sponsors that would like to be present in that Tour, right? And i could charge, let's say 0,01EUR per each view to the sponcer. And for that reason i would really need a real time online visitors counter. What do you think of this idea?

Regards
Post 5 IP   flag post
BrokerBruce private msg quote post Address this user
I think it would be a way to further monetize a Matterport tour.However, most consumers are fed up with pop up ads or anything that takes away from the viewing pleasure. They also see it as an avenue for spyware to get in their computers and slow down loading times.
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
Technically with using Matterport SDK it is possible to create very detailed analytics from every visit including engagement on any pano, pans, tilts and every pano load. And if it is connected with Google Analytics you can get demographic data using a visitor's IP.
Post 7 IP   flag post
CAPTUR3D
Team
Melbourne, Australia
AlexHitchcock private msg quote post Address this user
Hi guys,

Captur3d Account Manager here. Just to weigh in on this, Captur3d analytics can currently only be collated by using the vanity/custom Captur3d URL link that we provide. However, we are currently looking into incorporating our analytics and URL features with other awesome platforms like MPEmbed and WP3D Models to grow the Matterport ecosystem further.

We are also currently in the middle of a development sprint for our analytics, which will enable you to schedule bespoke analytics reports to your clients, as well as integrating analytics into our One Page Websites. This update will be launched in around 2 weeks time.

Please let me know if you have any questions - more than happy to assist!

Thanks,

Alex
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@rzphotoman

The following is exciting news for you ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by @AlexHitchcock
We are also currently in the middle of a development sprint for our analytics, which will enable you to schedule bespoke analytics reports to your clients, as well as integrating analytics into our One Page Websites. This update will be launched in around 2 weeks time.

This means by the end of September 2019, you will be able to continue to use WP3D Models WordPress Plugin and MPEmbed Showcase Overlay for Matterport Spaces, and ...

✓ automate sending (much more robust) Matterport analytics using CAPTUR3D. Just USD $6 per Matterport 3D Tour.

You can see an example of CAPTUR3D analytics report here:

CAPTUR3D: Detailed Analytics and Heat Map for Your Matterport 3D Tours

Best,

Dan
Post 9 IP   flag post
Hi everyone.

Check out this plataform: https://www.istaging.com/en/livetour-gallery

Regards,
Pedro

Post 10 IP   flag post
adamhenry private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks for sharing a beautiful idea. I love it guys.
Post 11 IP   flag post
101634 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?