Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 473 Unique Visitors
9,024 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 40,828 Page Views | 20,383 Unique Visitors | 46 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
TitleAuthorPostsLast Post
List of Virtual Tour Platforms/Software that do NOT require a Subscription DanSmigrod 2 3 yearsHome3D (3606): Anyone who's been on the WGAN Forum for the past year knows how highly I regard 3DVista. My admiration is for the software, its power and flexibility while NOT requiring knowledge of coding, the responsiveness of the company and its support team, and that your finished work can be self-hosted which builds your company's SEO. Google "matterport los angeles" and my company Home3D.us ranks top of page one except for the paid Ads. I credit...
Which is the Best 3D/360 Virtual Tour Platform/Software? DanSmigrod 6 3 yearsJavieB (62): I love Pano2vr. It’s powerfull. The support team is fantastic.
Distance Learning Platforms to Mashup with Matterport? jbsmoore 5 3 yearsEaglePrecision (289): One of the easiest to learn interfaces there is for the amount of power it has. Lots of tutorial videos on YouTube.
Member's impression of Metatreal Stage and Other platforms. Your thoughts? DanSmigrod 5 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29694): @thereal360 ✓ Transcript: WGAN-TV Intro to Metareal Stage 3D Virtual Tour Platform (Demo) ✓ Two Free Metareal Stage Special Offers for WGAN Forum Members Dan
"What happens to my 360 virtual tours when I switch platforms?" DanSmigrod 5 4 yearsMeshImages (2649): @thereal360 yes, I switched to self-hosting. It's easy if you know how to upload via ftp.
My QuoCam 8K Odyssey: Seeking a 360 Camera for Multiple Tour Platforms homefinders3d 12 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29694): @homefinders3d https://youtu.be/3sLANGbUPSUVideo: The Forgotten QooCam 8K Magic : Creatively Use Express DNG8 and In Cam RAW+ at the same time!!! | Video courtesy of Yuqing Guo YouTube Channel | 21 June 2020
WGAN-TV: Show & Tour Media Player Connectivity With Other Platforms JoshMais 1 4 yearsJoshMais (392): Transcript: WGAN-TV - Show & Tour Property Websites and Project Delivery Demo - Show & Tour Media Player Connectivity With Other Platforms We just looked at a Property Website, we're going to jump down and look at a media player. And this is a real estate example. And so the media player, I described it quickly before, but it's a way to combine multiple forms of media into a single player that can be embedded on any website. So this...
Matterport & Custom Tours on MLS and other Real Estate Platforms? JayInLA 7 4 yearshomefinders3d (349): That's interesting, we can't even put a branded tour on our mls. Our MLS also added several video and tour fields and I think some agents are a little confused at where to put the links.
Which tour platforms include a measurement tool? Home3D 2 4 yearsAlex_iGuide (361): 3D point cloud captured by a 3D scanner is turned into a 3D model by computing a triangular 3D mesh, where size of triangles can be quite big at large distances away from the camera or due to optical occlusion by furniture. Triangles size limits the fidelity of the 3D model and accuracy of any 3D measurements that are made using that model. Inspect a dollhouse to see the fidelity of the mesh:...
3D/360 Virtual Tour Platforms and Single Property Websites for Real Estate DanSmigrod 2 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29694): Hi All, Just thinking about a 3D/360 Virtual Tour platform to get started with? The list above is likely a great place to start. Plus ... ✓ WGAN List of 130+ 3D/360º Virtual Tour Hosting Platforms/Software ✓ WGAN List of 50+ 3D/360º Cameras for Virtual Tours Best, Dan
Virtual tour website and showcase platforms misho73 11 4 yearsAlexHitchcock (389): CAPTUR3D is an all-in-one CMS platform exclusively dedicated to Matterport tours. We provide: Virtual Tour Overlay - Navigation Menu - In-tour logo/branding - Map - Measurement Tool - Video Overlay - Password Protection - One Page Websites - Post Production Services - Automated Analytics Reports Sign up here. WGAN Members get their FIRST 6 ORDERS FREE via this link: https://captur3d.io/?ref=WGAN
WGAN List of 200+ Forums and Groups for 3D/360 Cameras/Platforms/Software DanSmigrod 1 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29694): WGAN List of 200+ Forums and Groups for 3D/360 Cameras, Platforms and Software Hi All, While I would like to think that the We Get Around Network Forum ( WGANForum.com) is the only Community that you will ever need or join - it turns out that there are 200+ other Forums and Groups in the 3D/360 Camera/Platforms/Software space. How do we know? WGAN compiled a comprehensive list within a Google Sheet. The list includes lists sorted...
  Platforms for Hosting 360º Photo Spheres DanSmigrod 18 5 yearsDanSmigrod (29694): Please continue the discussion in the newer WGAN discussion: ✓ Platforms for Hosting 360º Photo Spheres Thanks, Dan
Platforms for Hosting 360º Photo Spheres bryanhscott 3 5 yearsizoneguy (468): This VT hosting platform is FREE... https://www.theasys.io/ Sample tour I did https://ths.li/ciIC1
Your Google Sheet Researching Matterport (and other platforms)? DanSmigrod 2 5 yearsAlex_iGuide (361): With iGUIDE features added. Wish speed and accuracy ranking was used as well: https://e3effa51eee72fd900e3-2fb779bd12ec72d4612275342f2c9187.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/8cd368a6c0600b00c43af122a818e71e.png https://store.goiguide.com/iguide-camera/ims-5/ https://goiguide.com/processing
Which 3D Tour Platforms are compliant with this MSL Requirement? DanSmigrod 5 5 years3SevensStudio (67): @GlennTremain Thank you Glenn. I will reach out to the compliance department. I hope they will say that it is ok, but I could also see them being like no you cant use it because that stupid tiny, tiny little Matterport Symbol next to the help/terms in the bottom right corner can direct you to Matterports website to purchase their products. Fingers crossed. Thank you for the advice and for offering to let me reach back out to you should I get...
Comparing Cupix, GeoCV, Matterport, Nodalview and Zillow 3D Home Platforms DanSmigrod 12 5 yearsDanSmigrod (29694): @Metroplex360 Thanks for sharing that MPEmbed enhancement ... :cool: -- WGAN-TV Los Angeles-bsaed Kevin Dole (@Home3D) with Home3D.us on Matterport versus GeoCV versus Nodalview versus Zillow 3D Home Hi All, Thanks to Kevin Dole for shooting the same multi-million home in Calabasas, CA with four different virtual tour solutions and sharing this experience with the WGAN Forum Community. Platforms/Cameras used: ✓ Matterport 3D Tour...
GSV18: List of Google Street View Ready Cameras, Software and Platforms DanSmigrod 8 6 yearsDanSmigrod (29694): https://youtu.be/2NDa1rd5haU Video: Google Street View ready cameras | Video courtesy of Google Maps YouTube Channel Hi All, Which Google Street View Ready Camera are you thinking about buying (or have)? Best, Dan
VRBO, Airbnb, HomeAway and more platforms .. DanSmigrod 4 6 yearsJakeRees (93): @dphi- Not to be the bearer of bad news, but this is pretty common from matterport. I would be surprised if they actually have a google street view connection on time, like begging of '18 as they are saying. They are 3 years and counting behind on virtual staging, not to mention countless other small updates that took much longer then they originally quoted- Thankfully Dan and the We get around network has some say as to what gets done, as...
Hosting Platforms for 360º Photo Spheres DanSmigrod 15 6 yearsscott_cupix (272): Here's a link to the best known forum user @DanSmigrod's Cupix tour from a couple of weeks ago using a Ricoh Theta S. It's a one step process (upload) to get the tour, so make sure your internet connection doesn't go out on you. In this case the tour was indoors but you can create tours of outdoor spaces using the same one step process. • Dan's 1st Cupix Tour (Ricoh Theta S on a Tripod) If you have a few minutes to spare, here are the...
Matterport Platform Versus [Open Platforms] DanSmigrod 6 6 yearsDanSmigrod (29694): Hi All, A related WGAN Forum discussion: Alternative for confidential tours - CUPIX Dan
GSV Moderating Platforms Richierichks 7 7 yearsRichierichks (715): @Metroplex360 I was playing with Go Thru last night and it is really easy to use! I think that will be my go to for GSV for sure. @TrustedPhotoDC I have been messing with that for a while now and I really like the custom features that it offers. Definitely a must have! It seems to me that any of the custom features will not transfer over to the GSV platform. It appears that Google won't allow anything but a standard navigation only...
Realtor E Mail Video Platforms GeorgeK 3 7 yearsDanSmigrod (29694): @GeorgeK :heart: :heart: :heart: it! Videos for all listings. Check. Address specific URLs for all listings. Check. Comfort level with shooting videos. Check. Best, Dan
Why Other Cameras, Platforms & Related Tech? DanSmigrod 21 7 yearsmori (809): Not a platform, but interesting project from vienna: https://www.ims.tuwien.ac.at/projects/immersivepointclouds
Index>Comparing 3D/VR Platforms for Scanning DanSmigrod 2 7 yearsDanSmigrod (29694): Hi All, Would you like a free 38-page interactive .pdf of this analysis? It's free when you join the We Get Around Network Forum. Already a Member? Please PM me for the link to download the free .pdf. Best, Dan
Technical Comparison of 3D/VR Platforms .pdf DanSmigrod 2 7 yearsJC3DCX (823): Thanks, very informative, and handy,
Chart: Comparing Five 3D/VR Platforms DanSmigrod 7 7 yearsfrstbubble (639): @pcollart Thank you for the comparison! I am still partial to Matterport for 3 main reason and many more sub-reasons. The three main reasons are the Dollhouse View, Mattertags, and the user experience during the viewing.
Comparing Hardware Cost of 5 3D/VR Platforms DanSmigrod 4 7 yearsDanSmigrod (29694): @Tosolini Yes. Thanks to @pcollart for this serious primary R&D and for allowing We Get Around to publish it and share it with the We Get Around Network Forum Community. Happy holidays, Dan
Problems on mobile platforms Morten 9 9 yearsRik (19): Problem seems to be resolve here too. Happy about it
There are no more search results.