Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 1,001 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 33,924 Page Views | 18,799 Unique Visitors | 25 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
TitleAuthorPostsLast Post
Is it better to use Matterport & Leica BLK360 with large spaces? RayV 6 3 yearsHarrycayman (418): Hi i have always found that when i switch between Matterport and BLK or other way. The last scan you do , on the same exact spot do the next scan and then move on. harry
Matterport Court Case: Status? ThinkLab 3 3 yearsThinkLab (386): @attorneyzim Thank you I will be in contact, and believe there are more MSP's on the forum that will also.
Matterport BLUR BRUSH - Yay or Nay? GETMYVR 5 3 yearsGETMYVR (1859): @Dataventurer Excellent - that was all it took. Have a great week! I knew I could count on the WGAN community.
Matterport 360 Views not showing up. Help please HarlanHambright 8 3 yearslilnitsch (5424): @GETMYVR What I use my Z1’s the most for is Zillow’s 3D home tours. A Zillow 3D home tour & stills is my entry level offering
Job Opening: Developer Relations Engineer, Matterport Platform DanSmigrod 4 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29923): As I wrote in 2016: --- http://www.horsesforsources.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Rock-Star.png The We Get Around Network #1 Rock Star of 2016 honor is shared this year [2016] by: ✓ Developer @Metroplex360 (Chris Hickman) MatterApps / [url=mp2sv.com/we-get-around-referral-network-promotion/]MP2SV[/url] ✓ Developer @rpetersn (Ross Peterson) WP3D Models / Zip It! Tool Chris and Ross have created essential tools to help...
Matterport Blog: Lamborghini Showroom in Mexico City DanSmigrod 3 3 yearsAYODELE (69): Amazing, never thought showrooms for vehicles could look this great. I will really love to use this as well to see what the market is like in my area.
Matterport Spaces are greyed out and inaccessible on platform Fmodjr1913 5 3 yearsWingman (4176): it can be a local cache browser issue. Press & hold Ctrl and press F5 a few times when you see the same again.
  Matterport Pro Wanted: Benton, Kentucky DanSmigrod 4 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29923): This opportunity has been handled. Thanks, Dan
Dan - When will we see a new Matterport camera? Dcook001 6 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29923): https://e3effa51eee72fd900e3-2fb779bd12ec72d4612275342f2c9187.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/96dfe917264430baa8bdf6bf7b1e5473.pngFree! 12-Months WGAN-TV Training U (in Matterport) Membership when you send a copy of your Matterport Pro2 3D Camera purchase receipt using one of the WGAN Affiliate Link above. | Amazon | Adorama Hi All, Matterport Pro2 3D Camera is $2,795 via Amazon or Adorama. Amazon also offers some Matterport Pro2 3D Camera...
Question of the Day: Any issues with iPadOS15 + iPad + Matterport Pro2? DanSmigrod 3 3 yearsron0987 (2791): I have had no issues using Ipad Pro and iOS 15 using MP Pro2 camera.
Matterport iOS 15 on iPhone 12 Pro: Safari Crash / Freezing (You too?) jcyin 4 3 yearslilnitsch (5424): @jcyin Only thing I noticed was a little lag on my iPhone 11 Pro Max running iOS 15
Free Matterport Webinar: A Journey to Success | Wednesday, 6 October 2021 DanSmigrod 1 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29923): https://e3effa51eee72fd900e3-2fb779bd12ec72d4612275342f2c9187.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/2229591ea2484cfef8658aef1b92601d.pngMatterport eBlast received Wednesday, 22 September 2021 Matterport ShopTalk 28 - 11 AM EDT Wednesday, October 6, 2021 A Journey to Success with Amir Mizrachi & Eldad Erez. Join Amir Frank as he hosts Co-Founders, Amir Mizrachi and Eldad Erez of OnSight, to learn how they went from working in tech companies to...
Video: Matterport for Furniture Dealers (Showrooms, Project Site Examples) DanSmigrod 1 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29923): https://youtu.be/Si1hUqLsTL4Video: Matterport for Furniture Dealers | Digital Media | Kimiko Designs | Video courtesy of Kimiko Designs Furniture Experts YouTube Channel | 22 September 2021 Matterport for Furniture Dealers Use Cases 1. Commercial Furniture Showrooms (24/7 marketing tool) 2. Project Sites (installation examples) Matterport Features Helpful for Furniture Dealers 1. Pop-up Tags 2. Photos 3. Custom Branding ...
  Matterport Pro Wanted: Athens, West Virginia DanSmigrod 4 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29923): This opportunity is still available, as of 6 pm EDT Tuesday, 21 September 2021. Thanks, Dan
  Matterport Pro Wanted: Dubois, Wyoming DanSmigrod 4 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29923): This opportunity is still available, as of 6 pm EDT Tuesday, 21 September 2021. Thanks, Dan
Matterport Exposure misalignment - Help kwreece 6 3 yearskwreece (85): I uploaded it and it looks awesome. No issues setting Matatags or placing 360 views. Thanks again for the pointers. I was afraid to upload it thinking I had really screwed up based on the previews. Won't make that mistake again. Thanks again everybody, Ken
  Matterport Pro Wanted: Newburgh, Indiana DanSmigrod 2 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29923): https://e3effa51eee72fd900e3-2fb779bd12ec72d4612275342f2c9187.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/64fbf4a488eca479a4f477e03a71dea6.png WGAN Free Help Wanted Text Alert Service Hi All, Receive free text notifications for Help Wanted opportunities. (I just sent about this opportunity.) ✓ WGAN Free Help Wanted Text Alert Service Dan
Matterport Extracted Photos: every shot is fuzzy (You too?) ron0987 15 3 yearsJuMP (2031): @lilnitsch I just tried insta360 player. But seems like it can't support 16K x 8K panorama on my laptop. BTW the zoom function is not ZOOM enough. You should try our panorama check page http://www.iit3d.com/pano/PanoCheck.html. Make sure your have enough free memory before drop the 16K x 8K panorama to our page, it may turn black screen if out of memory. You can close and restart your Chrome to clean the memory buffer.
  Matterport Pro Wanted: Ivanhoe, California DanSmigrod 3 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29923): This opportunity has been handled. Thanks, Dan
Matterport Cameras, warranties etc.? Shawn_P 3 3 yearsShawn_P (298): Yes. Thank you
  Matterport Pro Wanted: Snowshoe, West Virginia DanSmigrod 3 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29923): This opportunity has been handled. Thanks, Dan
Matterport Tours-Marriott International Website AhmedAttia 9 3 yearsAhmedAttia (220): @ThinkLab I am sure that when Matterport open the doors for self hosting, hundreds of spaces will be removed to the customers accounts. Looking for your PM dear.
Matterport Virtual Staging? Frankie3d 11 3 yearsThinkLab (386): @lilnitsch I agree VRPM is too expensive and also takes long to get the tours back. Captur3d and Treedis is your best options fro staging. Something Matterport could have developed for free, but they lost their focus when they started focusing on poaching our clients rather than bettering the product.
Multiple Matterport starter accounts? Andy17 2 3 yearsWingman (4176): I do not think it is in Matterport interests to limit anyone to one account only. The more we have the more we pay to them.
Matterport Checkouts (Purchases) May Fail | Friday, 17 Sept 21 12:05 pm EDT DanSmigrod 3 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29923): https://e3effa51eee72fd900e3-2fb779bd12ec72d4612275342f2c9187.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/22a419423122ba26590c5897de7f8d71.pngMatterport eBlast received 3:14 pm EDT Friday, September 17, 2021
Matterport Names Pranab Sinha as Chief Information Officer DanSmigrod 1 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29923): Matterport Media Release --- Matterport Names Pranab Sinha as Chief Information Officer Seasoned executive brings two decades of experience driving IT, security and infrastructure strategies to support the company’s hypergrowth SUNNYVALE, Calif., Sept. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Matterport, Inc. (Nasdaq: MTTR), the leading spatial data company driving the digital transformation of the built world, today announced that Pranab Sinha...
Matterport model iframe: link? ukvisualimmersion 5 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29923): @ukvisualimmersion The following is from the WGAN Forum discussion: ✓ Is it possible to get Matterport to create a redirect? The short of it: by using a 3rd party platform for delivering Matterport tours, you can make changes to your Matterport tours; reprocess them and still have the same URL (not the Matterport URL, but the 3rd party tool URL such as WP3D Models, MPEmbed or Show & Tour. Dan --- ---
Free Matterport ShopTalk Webinar: How to Scan Complex Buildings DanSmigrod 3 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29923): @kwreece I (just) checked the registration link in an incognito window with the Chrome browser and it did work for me. I also used this link to register for the Matterport webinar. Can you try again? Dan
Is there a way to edit Matterport images? kwreece 2 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29923): @kwreece Listing3D offers decluttering of Matterport tours. Depending on your needs, I could imagine that Listing3D may be able to help you. (Yes. I understand that you are not seeking virtual staging.) Matterport does not offer editing of the panoramas. Matterport does offer blurring, if that's helpful. Dan
Virtual staging WITHIN Matterport (keeping Matterport URL) Queen_City_3D 4 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29923): @Queen_City_3D Listing3D offers virtual staging of Matterport tours ( you keep the same URL). Plus, if you like, at no charge, Listing3D will create a white-label landing page - with your branding/your pricing - to help you sell virtual staging. Dan
How to Virtually Stage Matterport Tours (and Make Money Virtually Staging) DanSmigrod 1 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29923): WGAN-TV | How to Make Money Offering Virtual Staging of Matterport Tours with Listing3D | Guest: Listing3D (@Listing3D) Relations Success Manager Amber Kaplan | Aired: Thursday, 29 July 2021 | Episode 113 https://e3effa51eee72fd900e3-2fb779bd12ec72d4612275342f2c9187.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/dfd514f5351a6a7525a2c899710b8953.png partnership.3dvirtualstaging.club --- Above: Platform | Listing3D --- 92-WGAN-TV Live at 5: DIY Virtual...
My Matterport Pro2 3D Camera needs a repair Wingman 10 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29923): @Wingman That's great news. Thanks for letting us know. Dan
Video: Why Redfin uses Matterport to promote nationwide DanSmigrod 4 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29923): @GETMYVR I wonder if Redfin uses a 3rd party image editing company - that uses AI for image editing - to automatically improve image quality. Dan
Matterport appoints Jon Maron as Vice President of Growth DanSmigrod 1 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29923): Matterport Media Release --- Matterport appoints Jon Maron as Vice President of Growth Veteran marketing executive brings more than 20 years of experience to Matterport to accelerate global adoption across all key markets for the company SUNNYVALE, Calif., Sept. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Matterport, Inc. (Nasdaq: MTTR), the leading spatial data company driving the digital transformation of the built world, today announced the...
Question of the Day: Do you offer discounts on Matterport tours? DanSmigrod 4 3 yearsWingman (4176): They are kind of feeling they do not need it as it is going to be sold anyway and fast these days. I have started noticing that some of them bragging that the sold something off market or even worse.. to a first viewer. That actually is the worst thing they can do now... everybody knows and agents know it for sure that in my city any property will receive multiple offers(most of them time 4 and much more).. Then where is a benefit or any...
Matterport Pro2 3D Camera is Available Now on Amazon in Europe DanSmigrod 4 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29923): @Wingman Here is the Matterport $500 referral fee offer: ✓ Matterport 'back to school' Offer: Refer & Earn (6-30 September 2021) Note the fine print: "The referral must not be an existing client of Matterport and their details must not be held on the Matterport database. Commissions will only be issued if the referral makes a camera purchase via our sales team, and after the refund period has passed." Dan
Question of the Day: Your thoughts about Privacy/Security Meets Matterport? DanSmigrod 1 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29923): Question of the Day: Do you offer discounts on Matterport tours? Hi All, The WGAN Forum Question of the Day for Friday, 10 September 2021: Your thoughts about Privacy/Security Meets Matterport? This WGAN Question of the Day was inspired by this news article today: ✓ Inman (10 Sept. 2021) Too much information: Sellers risk privacy in era of 3D marketing - As interactive imagery spreads in real estate, homeowners and their...
Matterport - GSV scans not linked KfromPoland 4 3 yearsJosequinones (20): Happened to me recently... Just give it 5-7 days and it will link together. Make sure you uploaded all panos (first option when uploading from matterport)
3D Vista Positives & Negatives Including Matterport Integration? ukvisualimmersion 5 3 yearsEaglePrecision (289): I will add another con: software & hosting support is sometimes less than helpful and you may have to submit your request a few times before you get a helpful support agent.
Problem with Matterport Mattertag stalks: Workaround? CharlesHH 1 3 yearsCharlesHH (640): Hi I have a model with 140 Mattertags. It is now refusing to let me edit the stalk length. Apparently this is a known bug when you go over 100 tags. You make the edit, you see it, but after publishing it reverts. Has anyone else experienced this and found a workaround. I am using MPEmbed to place content in the tags. But I still need the height to be correct. Thanks for any advice.
Cushman & Wakefield Japan Offers Matterport 3D Property Tours DanSmigrod 1 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29923): Matterport Media Release --- https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=rXpMiPXYJCwMatterport 3D Property Tour courtesy of Cushman & Wakefiled Global, Inc. Cushman & Wakefield Japan Offers 3D Virtual Property Tours TOKYO, Sept. 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cushman & Wakefield Japan has introduced Matterport’s 3D virtualization tool to provide first-class property assessment and enhanced property marketing services. The use of...
Is it possible to get Matterport to create a redirect? NC3D 7 3 yearsJoshMais (392): This is also a benefit of using Show & Tour to "wrap" or "skin" your virtual tours. And it works with ANY virtual tour or video platform: Matterport, Zillow, Youtube, Vimeo, etc... This can either be on a show.tours link or your own custom domain name that you add to the system. A few examples below! Zillow virtual tour at https://show.tours/e/N733pWS...
Video: How this MSP charges for Matterport Tours and Floor Plans DanSmigrod 3 3 yearsHome3D (3713): Does anyone want to hire a brain surgeon based on price? Go ahead, search Craigslist for “someone who owns a scalpel”. Promoting your services by price is an admission, a statement, that you don’t believe there’s any other reason to hire you over another breathing human with the same gear.
Video: Looking Into the Digital World With RJ Pittman: CEO, Matterport DanSmigrod 3 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29923): @DouglasMeyers Ha! How about letting the Community know if we should watch! Dan
Question of the Day: Matterport Capture Services Offers 25% Off: Thoughts? DanSmigrod 8 3 yearsMeidansha (568): It's not here in Japan yet. I'm actually not so concerned as the complexity of the jobs I'm currently contracted to do could not be done by someone paid as low as that. They wouldn't want to spend the time doing the finer details of the scanning work we do. Our current pricing structure is about 10 times what I have seen posted about a capture technician's earnings with other costs (like transport) paid separately. Almost all of the jobs I do...
Question of the Day: Outsource to Matterport Capture Services On-Demand? DanSmigrod 1 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29923): Hi All, The WGAN Forum Question of the Day for Monday, 6 September 2021: Will you outsource to Matterport Capture Services On-Demand in your market? This question was inspired by this WGAN Forum post: In this WGAN Forum discussion: ✓ Question of the Day: Matterport Capture Services Offers 25% Off: Thoughts? Best, Dan WGAN Forum Related Discussions ✓ WGAN Forum discussions tagged: Matterport Capture...
  Matterport Pro Wanted: Salem, Oregon-Potentially, up to 233,000 SQFT Office DanSmigrod 3 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29923): This opportunity has been handled. Thanks, Dan
Matterport Sale: 25% Off Capture Services On-Demand through 30 Sept. 2021 DanSmigrod 7 3 yearsron0987 (2791): I got the routine MP informational blast and then my wife got hers talking about this. I don't know what it said exactly because she deleted it and her trash empty's automatically. But she did read a little of it and told it looked similar to what I received. So again I don't know what MP is doing. I just felt it was just was an e-blast to a lot of people.
Matterport Blog: How Japanese retailers replicate in-store experiences DanSmigrod 1 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29923): https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=viJeQMZeUZvMatterport Tour by Planning Office Reeship Owner Ryo Torii Matterport Blog (3 September 2021) Explore how Japanese retailers replicate in-store experiences | See how Planning Office Reeship revamped YOAK’s footwear showcase in immersive 3D
AgentRelay: a Virtual Viewing Platform to Power Agent-Guided Matterports DanSmigrod 1 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29923): Matterport Case Study: AgentRelay Develops a Virtual Viewing Platform to Power Agent-Guided 3D Tours with Matterport --- ✓ AgentRelay Website --- WGAN Forum Related Discussions ✓ Transcript: WGAN-TV How MSPs can Make Money with AgentRelay as an Add On ✓ WGAN Forum discussions tagged: AgentRelay --- ✓ You can book an AgentRelay demo here. ✓ You can sign-up for an AgentRelay 14-day free trial here. ✓...