• ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facillities Management
Last 24 Hours: 450 Unique Visitors
7,547 WGAN Members in 143 Countries
Last 30 Days: 46,971 Page Views | 14,948 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
TitleAuthorPostsLast Post
Matterport Pro2 Battery Issues MAGNOLIA3D 4 11 daysDanSmigrod (26055): WGAN-TV Live at 5: Top 10 Matterport Pro1, Pro2 and Pro2 Lite Camera Repairs with @MatterFix Founder Mike Vorce | Wednesday, 11 November 2020 @MAGNOLIA3D Glad to hear that Matterport will take care of you! Hi All, Got a problem with your Matterport Pro 3D Camera? ✓ Transcript: WGAN-TV Top 10 Matterport Pro1, Pro2 & Pro2 Lite Camera Repairs Free! 12 months of WGAN-TV Training Academy Membership with repairs of $250 or more with...
WGAN-TV: MSP-How Matterport is Used to Create Xactimate Claim Documentation DanSmigrod 1 12 daysDanSmigrod (26055): https://e3effa51eee72fd900e3-2fb779bd12ec72d4612275342f2c9187.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/4a0fad83f33a79a9609ffb094358249b.png WGAN Free Service: Text Me 5 Minutes Before WGAN-TV is Live WGAN-TV: MSP-How Matterport is Used to Create Xactimate Claim Documentation Hi All, If you are a Matterport Service Provider, you may be wondering: 1. How a Matterport Tour is Used to Create Xactimate Claim Documentation? 2. If it necessary to use a...
My Matterport Pro2 3D Camera needs a repair Wingman 10 12 daysDanSmigrod (26055): @Wingman That's great news. Thanks for letting us know. Dan
Video: Why Redfin uses Matterport to promote nationwide DanSmigrod 4 12 daysDanSmigrod (26055): @GETMYVR I wonder if Redfin uses a 3rd party image editing company - that uses AI for image editing - to automatically improve image quality. Dan
Matterport appoints Jon Maron as Vice President of Growth DanSmigrod 1 13 daysDanSmigrod (26055): Matterport Media Release --- Matterport appoints Jon Maron as Vice President of Growth Veteran marketing executive brings more than 20 years of experience to Matterport to accelerate global adoption across all key markets for the company SUNNYVALE, Calif., Sept. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Matterport, Inc. (Nasdaq: MTTR), the leading spatial data company driving the digital transformation of the built world, today announced the...
Question of the Day: Do you offer discounts on Matterport tours? DanSmigrod 4 16 daysWingman (2471): They are kind of feeling they do not need it as it is going to be sold anyway and fast these days. I have started noticing that some of them bragging that the sold something off market or even worse.. to a first viewer. That actually is the worst thing they can do now... everybody knows and agents know it for sure that in my city any property will receive multiple offers(most of them time 4 and much more).. Then where is a benefit or any...
Matterport Pro2 3D Camera is Available Now on Amazon in Europe DanSmigrod 4 17 daysDanSmigrod (26055): @Wingman Here is the Matterport $500 referral fee offer: ✓ Matterport 'back to school' Offer: Refer & Earn (6-30 September 2021) Note the fine print: "The referral must not be an existing client of Matterport and their details must not be held on the Matterport database. Commissions will only be issued if the referral makes a camera purchase via our sales team, and after the refund period has passed." Dan
Question of the Day: Your thoughts about Privacy/Security Meets Matterport? DanSmigrod 1 17 daysDanSmigrod (26055): Question of the Day: Do you offer discounts on Matterport tours? Hi All, The WGAN Forum Question of the Day for Friday, 10 September 2021: Your thoughts about Privacy/Security Meets Matterport? This WGAN Question of the Day was inspired by this news article today: ✓ Inman (10 Sept. 2021) Too much information: Sellers risk privacy in era of 3D marketing - As interactive imagery spreads in real estate, homeowners and their...
Matterport - GSV scans not linked KfromPoland 4 17 daysJosequinones (14): Happened to me recently... Just give it 5-7 days and it will link together. Make sure you uploaded all panos (first option when uploading from matterport)
3D Vista Positives & Negatives Including Matterport Integration? ukvisualimmersion 5 17 daysEaglePrecision (212): I will add another con: software & hosting support is sometimes less than helpful and you may have to submit your request a few times before you get a helpful support agent.
Problem with Matterport Mattertag stalks: Workaround? CharlesHH 1 17 daysCharlesHH (454): Hi I have a model with 140 Mattertags. It is now refusing to let me edit the stalk length. Apparently this is a known bug when you go over 100 tags. You make the edit, you see it, but after publishing it reverts. Has anyone else experienced this and found a workaround. I am using MPEmbed to place content in the tags. But I still need the height to be correct. Thanks for any advice.
Video: Matterport Case Study (Real Estate) by CAPTUR3D AlexHitchcock 4 17 daysWingman (2471): Dan, when you have written "medical camera" it should be "Matterport" camera.
How to reduce Matterport Capture Services poaching of Collaborators DanSmigrod 6 18 daysDanSmigrod (26055): https://e3effa51eee72fd900e3-2fb779bd12ec72d4612275342f2c9187.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/ea4ed118354d119bca1a1e660ff217f7.pngScreen Grab from My.Matterport.com account for We Get Around Network on Thursday, September 9, 2021. My understanding is that Matterport Collaborators see this Matterport Capture Services On-Demand messaging too. Dan
Cushman & Wakefield Japan Offers Matterport 3D Property Tours DanSmigrod 1 18 daysDanSmigrod (26055): Matterport Media Release --- https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=rXpMiPXYJCwMatterport 3D Property Tour courtesy of Cushman & Wakefiled Global, Inc. Cushman & Wakefield Japan Offers 3D Virtual Property Tours TOKYO, Sept. 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cushman & Wakefield Japan has introduced Matterport’s 3D virtualization tool to provide first-class property assessment and enhanced property marketing services. The use of...
Video: Why Cushman & Wakefield integrates Matterport into their workflow DanSmigrod 2 18 daysDanSmigrod (26055): Matterport Media Release (8 September 2021) Cushman & Wakefield Japan Offers 3D Virtual Property Tours
Is it possible to get Matterport to create a redirect? NC3D 7 18 dayssherpa_media (314): This is also a benefit of using Show & Tour to "wrap" or "skin" your virtual tours. And it works with ANY virtual tour or video platform: Matterport, Zillow, Youtube, Vimeo, etc... This can either be on a show.tours link or your own custom domain name that you add to the system. A few examples below! Zillow virtual tour at https://show.tours/e/N733pWS...
Video: How this MSP charges for Matterport Tours and Floor Plans DanSmigrod 3 19 daysHome3D (3169): Does anyone want to hire a brain surgeon based on price? Go ahead, search Craigslist for “someone who owns a scalpel”. Promoting your services by price is an admission, a statement, that you don’t believe there’s any other reason to hire you over another breathing human with the same gear.
Video: Looking Into the Digital World With RJ Pittman: CEO, Matterport DanSmigrod 3 19 daysDanSmigrod (26055): @DouglasMeyers Ha! How about letting the Community know if we should watch! Dan
  Buy or Sell a Used Matterport Pro1, Pro2 or Pro2 Lite 3D Camera Guarantee* DanSmigrod 16 19 daysDanSmigrod (26055): Hi All, Above posted to the WGAN Private Group for buying/selling used Matterport cameras (and related gear) on Tuesday (7 September 2021). Best, Dan
Video: Matterport Tour projected inside of an "Igloo" for 'Walk Around' DanSmigrod 2 19 daysDanSmigrod (26055): https://youtu.be/Z_3Z84R8w8EVideo: Immersive Matterport Room: The Future of Collaborative Engineering | Video courtesy of Igloo Vision YouTube Channel | 7 September 2021 Transcript (video above) Hello, and here we are inside an igloo immersive projection room. This is a collaborative meeting space that we've developed that's designed to fit within existing spaces for the corporate work. This room is an average size of meeting room or...
Question of the Day: Matterport Capture Services Offers 25% Off: Thoughts? DanSmigrod 8 20 daysMeidansha (88): It's not here in Japan yet. I'm actually not so concerned as the complexity of the jobs I'm currently contracted to do could not be done by someone paid as low as that. They wouldn't want to spend the time doing the finer details of the scanning work we do. Our current pricing structure is about 10 times what I have seen posted about a capture technician's earnings with other costs (like transport) paid separately. Almost all of the jobs I do...
Question of the Day: Outsource to Matterport Capture Services On-Demand? DanSmigrod 1 21 daysDanSmigrod (26055): Hi All, The WGAN Forum Question of the Day for Monday, 6 September 2021: Will you outsource to Matterport Capture Services On-Demand in your market? This question was inspired by this WGAN Forum post: In this WGAN Forum discussion: ✓ Question of the Day: Matterport Capture Services Offers 25% Off: Thoughts? Best, Dan WGAN Forum Related Discussions ✓ WGAN Forum discussions tagged: Matterport Capture...
  Matterport Pro Wanted: Salem, Oregon-Potentially, up to 233,000 SQFT Office DanSmigrod 3 23 daysDanSmigrod (26055): This opportunity has been handled. Thanks, Dan
Matterport Sale: 25% Off Capture Services On-Demand through 30 Sept. 2021 DanSmigrod 7 23 daysron0987 (1844): I got the routine MP informational blast and then my wife got hers talking about this. I don't know what it said exactly because she deleted it and her trash empty's automatically. But she did read a little of it and told it looked similar to what I received. So again I don't know what MP is doing. I just felt it was just was an e-blast to a lot of people.
Matterport Blog: How Japanese retailers replicate in-store experiences DanSmigrod 1 23 daysDanSmigrod (26055): https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=viJeQMZeUZvMatterport Tour by Planning Office Reeship Owner Ryo Torii Matterport Blog (3 September 2021) Explore how Japanese retailers replicate in-store experiences | See how Planning Office Reeship revamped YOAK’s footwear showcase in immersive 3D
AgentRelay: a Virtual Viewing Platform to Power Agent-Guided Matterports DanSmigrod 1 24 daysDanSmigrod (26055): Matterport Case Study: AgentRelay Develops a Virtual Viewing Platform to Power Agent-Guided 3D Tours with Matterport --- ✓ AgentRelay Website --- WGAN Forum Related Discussions ✓ Transcript: WGAN-TV How MSPs can Make Money with AgentRelay as an Add On ✓ WGAN Forum discussions tagged: AgentRelay --- ✓ You can book an AgentRelay demo here. ✓ You can sign-up for an AgentRelay 14-day free trial here. ✓...
Has anyone else signed up for SNAPPR or gotten any RE/Matterport work? Shawn_P 5 24 daysbriangreul (642): I signed up with them - Houston, TX. I was quite rather frustrated by the whole process. The application process was lengthy and consisted of interviews like I was an employee. They are dictating the scope, place, time, and quality of the work. They have arduous T&C's in their agreement. 1) They required a backlink. I used this profile page for that purpose. 2) They sent me a food shot, in the middle of the day, at a restaurant...
Matterport Updates Cloud Subscription Agreement & Privacy Policy 7 Sept 21 DanSmigrod 2 24 daysShakoure (325): I wonder if we told our clients that Matterport, not them, actually owns the 3D model of their property to do as they please - even after the account terminates, and that they (the clients)are only licensed to use it in a particular way dictated by Matterport, would they still be happy to purchase a scan of their property. Anyone disclosed that tiny little footnote before signing on a client?
Matterport ShopTalk Video #27: Notes: Collaborate Like a Pro DanSmigrod 1 24 daysDanSmigrod (26055): https://youtu.be/z-ly3TepMDUVideo: Shop Talk 27: Notes - Collaborate Like a Pro | video courtesy of Matterport YouTube Channel | Livestream: Wednesday, 1 September 2021 With Matterport Senior Product Marketing Manager & Evangelist Amir Frank.
Matterport Webinar: Matterport Notes Feature | 11 am EDT Wed., 1 Sept 2021 DanSmigrod 2 24 daysDanSmigrod (26055): https://youtu.be/z-ly3TepMDUVideo: Shop Talk 27: Notes - Collaborate Like a Pro | video courtesy of Matterport YouTube Channel | Livestream: Wednesday, 1 September 2021 With Matterport Senior Product Marketing Manager & Evangelist Amir Frank.
Matterport/Facebook AI Research Collaborate>3D Spaces for Academic Research DanSmigrod 4 24 daysDanSmigrod (26055): Geo Week News (30 August 2021) Matteport’s library of 3D scans tapped by Facebook for embodied AI research | The free dataset of scans for research use will contribute to better understanding and interactions between robots with the physical world.
Matterport Capture Services On-Demand: Now in 51 USA and 4 UK Cities DanSmigrod 3 25 daysShawn_P (210): @briangreul So they're still locked up tight. That really sucks.
Superyacht Creative Selects Matterport: Promote Luxury Superyacht Industry DanSmigrod 2 25 daysThinkLab (68): This must be there first scan because it is not done very well. The navigation is very restrictive. Looks like a very lazy scan.
Matterport Pro Wanted: Tucson, AZ | Leica BLK360 | 20,000 SQ FT Commercial IFTI_Lindsey 2 25 daysDanSmigrod (26055): https://e3effa51eee72fd900e3-2fb779bd12ec72d4612275342f2c9187.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/64fbf4a488eca479a4f477e03a71dea6.png WGAN Free Help Wanted Text Alert Service Hi All, Receive free text notifications for Help Wanted opportunities like this (text just sent): ✓ WGAN Free Help Wanted Text Alert Service ✓ Five (5) Leica BLK360 Scanners/Cameras for Rent in the United States Dan
How to change language within a Matterport tour? Jonasspinning 5 25 dayswishing_well (74): I never knew this, thanks for the great tip.
Uploading to GSV from Matterport: linking of panoramas? Josequinones 16 25 daysWingman (2471): It is not going to help with a publishing speed and only adds extra steps that will delay publishing. Plus we are talking about Matterport and there is nothing to download, Matterport tours are published to Google through Matterport add-on in Matterport cloud.
Matterport VP to Drive Digital Twin Adoption across Government Agencies DanSmigrod 1 26 daysDanSmigrod (26055): Matterport Media Release --- Related WGAN Forum Discussion => (26 August 2021) Matterport Enters the Public Sector to Digitize U.S. Government Facilities --- Matterport Appoints 25 Year Industry Veteran Seth Finkel as VP Public Sector to Drive Digital Twin Adoption across Government Agencies Seasoned leader brings deep government experience to accelerate the company’s entry into public sector SUNNYVALE, Calif., Sept. 01,...
Question of the Day: Will you use Matterport Capture Services On-Demand? DanSmigrod 2 27 daysbriangreul (642): No, I would never sub-contract work to Matterport. They are not a level playing field and will promptly steal any client they can obtain the contact information for.
Question of the Day>Does Matterport Capture On Demand Charge less than you? DanSmigrod 5 27 daysDanSmigrod (26055): Hi All, Today's news (31 August 2021): ✓ Matterport Capture Services On-Demand: Now in 51 USA and 4 UK Cities Dan
University creates Matterport Digital Twin of Architecture School Building DanSmigrod 2 27 daysDanSmigrod (26055): https://youtu.be/L0q5E87UMU4Video: University of Wolverhampton | Video courtesy of Matterport YouTube Channel | 30 August 2021
Matterport Business- how's it going? Expertise 2 28 daysShawn_P (210): Started in 2019 after being laid off, it’s not been the boon I thought it was going to be. I’ve completed well over 100 scans, my pricing packages are a few dollars cheaper than some competitors, photography game and video game are strong but the jobs are not constant. Getting my foot in the door with realtors and commercial builders has been next to impossible, and realtors that give me positive reviews seem to evaporate into the ether....
Video: Imagine a "GuideBot" for Wayfinding within a Matterport Tour DanSmigrod 2 28 daysThinkLab (68): There is something coming on iPhone and Google that will work without ( Matterport and Co ) Seen a demo somewhere, will see if I can find it. Was very interesting and worked very well.
New! Matterport Cloud Hosting on Non-Matterport AWS Servers DanSmigrod 6 1 monthMeshImages (1526): @Wingman Pano2VR - brilliant workflow idea!
Matterport Enters the Public Sector to Digitize U.S. Government Facilities DanSmigrod 2 1 monthDanSmigrod (26055): Hi All, WGAN Forum related discussion: ✓ New! Matterport Cloud Hosting on Non-Matterport AWS Servers Dan
Wish List: Matterport Notes DanSmigrod 4 1 monthDanSmigrod (26055): Open thread to view post.
Matterport Video: How to Create Matterport Notes DanSmigrod 3 1 monthThinkLab (68): Tested it not working yet. Problem is also clients can't self host so data security will put a lot of my big clients off this. Also the data packs is ridicules just like the hosting packages. So looks like when you have more data you will have to take their bigger hosting packages. Positive, they were going to launch it already 2 months ago, but finally brought to market, saw a demo already by a guy at Matterport HQ.
Auctioning a Matterport NFT (for $187,000 or more) Worldof3D 22 1 monthCharlesHH (454): @Wingman one of the weird things about NFTs is that you can make a video and post it on YouTube where it is seen by 10 million viewers. Then you can sell the original mp4 file as an NFT and keep the video on YouTube. Similarly you can sell a photograph as a nft. But you still retain the copyright and the buyer does not have the rights to make and sell prints from the image. But he owns it.
Matterport Pro Wanted: Russellville, AR IFTI_Lindsey 2 1 monthDanSmigrod (26055): Hi All, Receive free text notifications for Help Wanted opportunities like this (text just sent): ✓ WGAN Help Wanted Text Alert Service Dan
Question of the Day: Your thoughts about Matterport Notes (Beta)? DanSmigrod 10 1 monthDanSmigrod (26055): WGAN-TV CupixWorks 2.0 versus Matterport for Construction Professionals-#2232-How To Access Tracked Information.mp4 Hi All, I am confused about Matterport's claim in its media release today about Matterport Notes: "Notes is an industry-first, bringing collaborative conversations to digital twins." In this WGAN-TV Short Story (above) from the WGAN-TV Live at 5 show that aired Thursday, 17 June 2021, Cupix Product Manager...
Vimeo autoplay not working in matterport link: something change? ukvisualimmersion 6 1 monthukvisualimmersion (82): Browser is Microsoft Edge. In the browser settings it is under cookies and settings (image attached) https://e3effa51eee72fd900e3-2fb779bd12ec72d4612275342f2c9187.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/77caf267510d852c55bcf68fad296d29.jpg