Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 25 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
TitleAuthorPostsLast Post
Virtual Staging has arrived for Matterport Digital Twins - Watch video Home3D 2 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29855): Hi Kevin, Thank you for sharing the "before"/"after" Home3D.us virtual staging powered by CAPTUR3D video. That's awesome! Love seeing the virtual staging in the dollhouse and floor plan view too. Hi All, Receive five (5) free floor plans - created from a Matterport tour - when you use this WGAN affiliate link to create a free CAPTUR3D account. (You actually receive 90 CAPTUR3D credits ($90) that you can...
Gores Holding / Matterport stock pixelray 5 3 yearsGerhard (1484): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYx_BgT_Ehs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYx_BgT_Ehs
What is the next level down from a Matterport tour GlennTremain 14 3 yearsWingman (4176): I would start with what features client absolutely needs & what are optional. That for sure will narrow it to just few providers. Also with your analogy for $9 vs $4000 shoes do you want something that can be done faster than Matterport with as less fees paid by you as possible so you can offer a cheaper than Matterport alternative or it can be even more time consuming and it does not have to be cheaper. From my experience I tried...
  Matterport Pro Wanted: Baltimore, Maryland DanSmigrod 1 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29855): About Matterport Pro Wanted Posts | Text Me When a Help Wanted Post Appears in the WGAN Forum --- The We Get Around Network has a need for Matterport Pro in Baltimore, MD. ---- A photographer in a different state seeks a Matterport Service Provider for: ✓ Location: Baltimore, MD ✓ Space Type: 3,000 SQ FT - Medical Offices (experience scanning Medical Offices is a plus) ✓ Deadline: Completed by: Tuesday, June 1,...
Matterport Adjacent Technologies SnoopaTroopa 3 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29855): @SnoopaTroopa Since you mentioned Virtual Staging: https://e3effa51eee72fd900e3-2fb779bd12ec72d4612275342f2c9187.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/c7398eee2ae8f59a3c1c10092916b7be.png WGAN Free Service: Text Me 5 Minutes Before WGAN-TV is Live [captur3d]https://new-interior-solutions.captur3d.io/view/new-interior-solutions/ballard-home[/captur3d]Virtual Staging of a Matterport Tour - in CAPTUR3D – by Bellevue, Washington-based New Interior Solutions...
WGAN-TV The Art of Matterport and XR Mash-Ups by Tosolini Productions DanSmigrod 6 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29855): WGAN-TV: WGAN-TV Live at 5: The Art of Matterport and XR Mash-Ups by Tosolini Productions with Bellevue, Washington-based Tosolini Productions Founder and Director of Innovation, Paolo Tosolini (@Tosolini) | Thursday, 6 May 2021 Hi All, Thanks to Bellevue, Washington-based Tosolini Productions Founder and Director of Innovation, Paolo Tosolini (@Tosolini) for showing/discussing: ✓ The Art of Matterport and XR Mash-Ups by Tosolini...
Matterport API/SDK Webinar: Matterport SDK Sensors and Sources DanSmigrod 6 3 yearsWingman (4176): Remember in Google Street View app you can connect any external camera to it and use it for capturing. It would be cool if Matterport could provide a way to integrate just about any 360 camera into the capture process. That would open the platform for Pilot cameras and for top range of Insta360(Pro, Pro2, Titan). Currently the toppest resolution of a camera that works with Matterport is 23MP for a Z1. I believe with resolution starting from...
Video: Interview with Matterport CEO RJ Pittman DanSmigrod 6 3 yearsMeshImages (2670): A pro 3 will probably not work with the classic plans, therefore I am happy with the current situation. I will probably invest in the new skydio 3D capture platform, because the concept of the autonomous 3D photogrammetry drone looks most promising to me.
Matterporting all Commercial/Military Ships Around the Globe? DanSmigrod 2 3 yearsGerhard (1484): @DanSmigrod was an interesting article. But lets address the elephant in the room and why Matterport will never work. 1. NO SELF HOSTING - These agencies, governments etc data is too sensitive to sit on a AWS server with a password. Dont care if you have Israeli password protection can be hacked. - we are currently working with a government, and Matterport was not the fit for them , as there is way too many restriction with the...
Matterport Pro Wanted: Alexandria, LA IFTI_Lindsey 1 3 yearsIFTI_Lindsey (882): IFTI PROVision has Help Wanted Privileges in the WGAN Forum | Text Me When a Help Wanted Post Appears in the WGAN Forum --- https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=yd2XRcCEh9AMatterport Digital Twin by IFTI/PROvision Solutions Hi All! IFTI/PROvision Solutions has a need for Matterport Pros in Alexandria, LA. Project details: ➡️ Matterport Pro ➡️ Location: Alexandria, LA ➡️ Space: 8,100 SQ FT -...
Transcript: Matterport Webinar for General Contractors/Insurance Adjusting DanSmigrod 3 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29855): https://youtu.be/aw85wKJIqFkVideo: Matterport Insurance Scan. | Video courtesy of AerialWayz YouTube Channel | 5 May 2021
Video: CAPTUR3D Masterclass: Learn about DIY Virtual Staging of Matterport DanSmigrod 2 3 yearsHome3D (3713): For the Forum's general interest... I have prepared two examples of this great new Virtual Staging solution. Both homes mix virtual staging with real staging, which I find useful for demonstrating that while the virtual 3D pieces are not yet fully realistic, they mix pretty well. I have complete confidence that the Captur3d team is going to take this across the finish line with their upcoming plans. Here is a note from Alex Hitchcock: -...
Matterport Webinar: Which device and why? | Thursday, 29 April 2021 DanSmigrod 2 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29855): https://e3effa51eee72fd900e3-2fb779bd12ec72d4612275342f2c9187.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/11819e964a548f7eff06b665b2e7ec38.png Matterport Video: Start your 3D capture journey: which device and why? Transcript ( video) Amir Frank (00:02): Welcome, welcome, everybody. Thanks for joining us in this webinar. We're very, very excited to be here today and talk to you about all these different cameras and image quality and well, the different cameras that...
Third Party for Matterport Tour color correcting? fotoguy 5 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29855): Yes. Thank you for taking advantage of this WGAN Standard Membership benefit: —- As a WGAN Standard Member, you get the free use of MPEmbed Premium Basic via WGAN Rebate Form. —- Dan
Yikes! Matterport bad map: 180 degrees out of rotation. Help please ... ImperialProperties 9 3 yearsMetroplex360 (9435): I hate to say this, but this is one of those cases where using the one shot 360 cameras fails compared to using the pro cameras.
Why this real estate agent bought a Matterport Camera (and sold it) DanSmigrod 1 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29855): Hi All, I invited a real estate agent to be my guest on WGAN-TV Live at 5 to share their Matterport journey. The real estate agent bought a Matterport Pro2 3D Camera in 2016 and sold the Matterport Pro2 3D Camera - and exited the real estate photography business - this year (2021). While the real estate agent declined to be a guest on WGAN-TV Live at 5 to discuss their Matterport journey, the real estate agent did send me a detailed...
Matterport Blog: one of Egypt's most beautiful temples DanSmigrod 5 3 yearsAhmedAttia (220): @DanSmigrod actually no, we scanned the indoor after the visit time and the outdoor was near from the sunset time. Of course the few numbers of visitors because of lack of tourists was a plus help for me.
Matterport Pro Wanted: Abingdon, VA IFTI_Lindsey 2 3 yearsIFTI_Lindsey (882): This is still available. Looking for someone who is available this week.
Matterport Blog: How to Select The Right Camera for the Job DanSmigrod 2 3 yearsExpertise (1178): I want a Pro 3.
Matterport Virtual Tour for Senior Living: Assisted-Independent-Memory Care DanSmigrod 8 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29855): Hi All, A senior living community's media release that mentions Matterport (in case you are seeking examples): ✓ PRNewswire (29 April 2021) Immanuel's The Landing Named Best Senior Living Community in Lincoln Dan
Matterport Digital Twin of a TV/Film Soundstage/Production Facility DanSmigrod 2 3 yearsWingman (4176): Not related to production and more like a performance thing but I did a theatre 2 days ago. I call it now I have tried everything. https://e3effa51eee72fd900e3-2fb779bd12ec72d4612275342f2c9187.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/cb10bf0e2002c07dbc931bcf2b59fd71.jpg https://e3effa51eee72fd900e3-2fb779bd12ec72d4612275342f2c9187.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/0fbe0bb35ae8321675f791dfc5c6892a.jpg...
  Matterport Pro - or 360 Pro - Wanted: Belgrado, Serbia DanSmigrod 2 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29855): This opportunity is still available, as of 9 am EDT Thursday, 29 April 2021. Thanks, Dan
  Matterport Pro Wanted: Shenzhen, China DanSmigrod 2 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29855): This opportunity has been handled. Thanks, Dan
Matterport navigation and loading issues BenAdgie 2 3 yearslilnitsch (5421): @BenAdgie I am guessing this is the issue in reference https://e3effa51eee72fd900e3-2fb779bd12ec72d4612275342f2c9187.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/92d9be50cca2337368e7fab746f0af5b.png
  Matterport + DSLR Pro Wanted: Suitland, Maryland (four apartments) DanSmigrod 2 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29855): This opportunity has been handled. Thanks, Dan
Actionable Insights Matterport Certified (AIMC) AerialWayz 5 3 yearsAerialWayz (81): Hi @VTLV, Excellent response and info. Many Thanks, John.
Video>The Digital First Podcast>Matterport Chief Revenue Officer Jay Remley DanSmigrod 1 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29855): https://youtu.be/3IM_p-ZGzh4Video: Digital First Episode 10 Jay Remley | Video courtesy of Answer Media YouTube Channel | 22 April 2021 From the Answer Media YouTube Channel: What do you do after you revolutionize Google Maps? You move on to Matterport, the world leader in 3D capture technology, and help them innovate, expand, etc... - We're thrilled to have [Matterport Chief Revenue Officer] Jay Remley on our 10th episode of Digital...
Need help! Matterport scanning issue Amphotos 3 3 yearsJuMP (2031): @Amphotos Please provide the showcase link here, so that we can know the problem in detail and maybe we can help you out.
Matterport adding furniture condo suite Integratedman 6 3 yearsftosolini (259): @Noddy Thank you for your feedback, I agree with you, the cartoon-like look of the objects is my only perplexity. I'm actually in the process of getting feedback from realtors to see if they would use this technology. The response so far has been lukewarm. I used to be a stager for 13 years and I used inflated beds half of the time. Sometimes we put notes on them asking visitors not to sit on them, but sometimes we forgot. Once the agent called...
How to change the appearance of a Matterport MatterTag? Possible? NC3D 7 3 yearsMetroplex360 (9435): With MPEmbed, you can choose from a library with thousands of icons and set a color to each -- or you can upload your own icon images! You can even have invisible Mattertags if you'd like!
Free Tool: View Side-by-Side Matterport Weekly Construction Documentation DanSmigrod 1 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29855): https://e3effa51eee72fd900e3-2fb779bd12ec72d4612275342f2c9187.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/9650d364a8b8532b05ed30af97a46e9c.pngScreen Grab courtesy: C3D.space | Try C3D Slider | C3D Home Page | C3D Free Tools for Matterport Spaces Hi All, How do you view: 1. side-by-side Matterport weekly construction documentation? 2. before and after Matterport virtual staging? 3. Matterport digital twins: banquet room configurations? Use this...
Matterport Pro Wanted: Liverpool, NY *BLK360* IFTI_Lindsey 1 3 yearsIFTI_Lindsey (882): IFTI PROVision has Help Wanted Privileges in the WGAN Forum | Text Me When a Help Wanted Post Appears in the WGAN Forum --- https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=yd2XRcCEh9AMatterport Digital Twin by IFTI/PROvision Solutions Hi All! IFTI/PROvision Solutions has a need for Matterport Pros in Liverpool, NY *BLK*. Project details: ➡️ Matterport Pro ➡️ Location: Liverpool, NY - Leica BLK360 Camera/Scanner ➡️ ...
Matterport Webinar: Matterport for General Contractors/Insurance Adjusting DanSmigrod 4 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29855): (Continued...) --- Seth Harrison (42:37): The beautiful part about this technology is that when that camera, that Pro Series camera spins for 18 seconds, right, it's capturing all the measurements, it's capturing all of the photos as well that you would need so that anybody would be able to get access to that double-click measuring technique. Click, double-click, boom. Across, let me get my wall in. Double-click, boom. As I mentioned before,...
Matterport has 50+ job openings including Dream Job at Matterport DanSmigrod 3 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29855): Hi All, ✓ 90+ Matterport Job openings, as of Friday, 23 April 2021. I could imagine that's more employees than nearly any of the 1 70+ 3D/360 virtual tour platform companies in the Matterport space. Dan
Video>Future of construction: capturing build environments with Matterport DanSmigrod 1 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29855): https://youtu.be/42QIh4RjmV0Video: The future of construction and capturing the build environment with Matterport | Video courtesy of iPropertyRadio - Weekly Radio show and Podcasts YouTube Channel | 12 April 2021 From the iPropertyRadio - Weekly Radio show and Podcasts YouTube Channel: Matterport's James Morris-Manuel joins Carol Tallon on iPropertyRadio.com to discuss the value of digital twins as an asset to sit alongside the ...
Ex-Matterport tech person to consult with? Noddy 3 3 yearsNoddy (352): @ Axis360Media, Thanks for your input, We are using all Pro2 cameras though.
Question of the Day: How important is Matterport Pro2 Capture via Android? DanSmigrod 4 3 yearsAxis360Media (325): To be honest I am surprised (and disappointed) they wasted resources on Android when they could have first perfected the release (and BETA TESTING) PROCESS for Apple iOS. For me this is like baking cupcakes , having them flop constantly and then attempting wedding cake.
Matterport collaborator access for adding tags only? 3dshowcaseuk 2 3 yearsrzphotoman (1831): @3dshowcaseuk I don't believe there is. I don't really offer to do tags due to the time involved in communicating back and forth with the client. Instead, if they want tags, I give them full edit access and spend 15 minutes showing them how to create the tags and I also explain what shouldn't be played with in the workshop. I also explain that if they do make any changes that I need to fix, there may be an additional charge. Haven't had a...
Best Practice Display of Matterport tours on SquareSpace site. Shawn_P 2 3 yearsWingman (4176): SquareSpace & Matterport
Matterport Blog: Exploring Matterport’s New Add-Ons Section DanSmigrod 1 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29855): https://e3effa51eee72fd900e3-2fb779bd12ec72d4612275342f2c9187.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/a98160ec085dce8feaabab9bde491887.pngScreen Grab 1: Add-Ons within My.Matterport.com Cloud Account https://e3effa51eee72fd900e3-2fb779bd12ec72d4612275342f2c9187.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/f7966696928ce7cc50dc31e6b35bd010.pngScreen Grab 1: Add-Ons within My.Matterport.com Cloud Account Matterport Blog (21 April 2021) Exploring Matterport’s New Add-Ons...
Got tips for Matterport Scanning of an empty vessel hull for an .obj ...? sese 4 3 yearsEaglePrecision (289): It is possible to do a 3D exterior scan of the hull using photogrammetry (a set of overlapped images that are stitched together in 3D software such as Agisoft Metashape or DroneDeploy). The exterior 3D model can then be linked to the interior 360 tour using annotations in Sketchfab.
Matterport Model Home Merchandising Integratedman 5 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29855): [wp3d]https://gallery.we-get-around.com/3d-model/the-residences-at-mandarin-oriental/fullscreen/[/wp3d]Matterport virtual tour by We Get Around Atlanta
Matterport Pro Wanted: San Jose, CA *BLK360* IFTI_Lindsey 1 3 yearsIFTI_Lindsey (882): IFTI PROVision has Help Wanted Privileges in the WGAN Forum | Text Me When a Help Wanted Post Appears in the WGAN Forum --- https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=yd2XRcCEh9AMatterport Digital Twin by IFTI/PROvision Solutions Hi All! IFTI/PROvision Solutions has a need for Matterport Pros in San Jose, CA *BLK*. Project details: ➡️ Matterport Pro ➡️ Location: San Jose, CA *BLK360* ➡️ Space: 6,500 -...
  Matterport Pro Wanted: Hong Kong (6,500 SQ FT Gym) DanSmigrod 2 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29855): This opportunity is still available, as of 9 am EDT Wednesday, 21 April 2021. Thanks, Dan
  Matterport Pro Wanted: Singapore DanSmigrod 3 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29855): This opportunity is still available, as of 9 am EDT Wednesday, 21 April 2021. Thanks, Dan
  Matterport Pro Wanted: Hoboken, NJ | Weekly Residential/Matterport/DSLR DanSmigrod 2 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29855): This opportunity has been handled. Thanks, Dan -- Text Me When a Help Wanted Post Appears in the WGAN Forum
  Matterport Pro Wanted: Parsippany-Troy Hills, NJ | Weekly Residential+DSLR DanSmigrod 2 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29855): This opportunity has been handled. Thanks, Dan Text Me When a Help Wanted Post Appears in the WGAN Forum
  Matterport Pro Wanted: White Plains, NY | Weekly Residential/Matterport/DSL DanSmigrod 2 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29855): This opportunity has been handled. Thanks, Dan --- Text Me When a Help Wanted Post Appears in the WGAN Forum
Matterport targeting Collaborators? NC3D 5 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29855): @NC3D Once you do use the Guest1@yourdomain.com tactic, please share with us what emails that you start to receive from Matterport. :cool: Dan
  Matterport Pro Wanted: Sydney NSW, Australia DanSmigrod 2 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29855): This opportunity has been handled. Thanks, Dan