Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
TitleAuthorPostsLast Post
3rd party camera limitations with Matterport aidanashby 4 3 yearsHome3D (3648): Floor plans can also be ordered from Matterport or many others from models built from Pro 1 camera scans. There is no difference between the data from Pro 1 and Pro 2 cameras except for the resolution of the photos - Pro 2 is twice higher resolution. The accuracy of floor plans from both is identical and if you're scanning for construction type work as opposed to retail / sales, a Pro 1 works great. On the other hand, I don't think anyone...
Matterport Cloud Agreement: Do Not Remove Matterport Logo/Matterport Notice DanSmigrod 14 3 yearsWingman (4161): I can answer that. Usually it is ok to promote anything with their logo when people using a free subscription account, a trial version or basically not paying for anything to produce something. However it is not a case here with Matterport. It is kind of not typical to ask customers to pay monthly for producing content while they still put their logo on it. I do not need and I am sure I won't have any need to cover Matterport logo.. but I...
Matterport: IOS lidar scanning and no stitching errors. Wingman 9 3 yearsWingman (4161): After checking all 360 supplied by Jump they are all about 32-33MP so it is not near a quality of a Pro2. I need to do it with Ipad because by the look of it when I did a tour around my pool it did look as good as Pro2. Unfortunately I deleted this tour from my account and I will need to process it again. technically both Ipad 2020 Pro and Iphone 12 Pro has 12mp imaging sensor at their back side and it should be no difference which one is used...
Matterport to Google Street View (MP working on fix 4:06 pm EST 4 March 21 DanSmigrod 9 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29779): https://e3effa51eee72fd900e3-2fb779bd12ec72d4612275342f2c9187.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/ef2a63f7717d286b76c2ef96c9bb9923.png https://e3effa51eee72fd900e3-2fb779bd12ec72d4612275342f2c9187.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/3f9ca0c7f72ebd0238e4e3ef8b44b5d2.pngeBlast received 5:30 pm EST Friday, March 5, 2021
UK PlaceTech: Interview with London-based Matterport's James Morris-Manuel DanSmigrod 1 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29779): PlaceTech (1 March 2021) Interview with London-based Matterport's James Morris-Manuel PlaceTech quoting James Morris-Manual [Matterport] 3D platform is going to have platform partners. So, for example, if you are refurbishing a space, you can go in, capture it with Matterport, you get a 3D digital twin of that model on the Matterport platform, and once that model is there, you might be able to use our platform partners to enhance that...
Matterport Blog: Back-to-School with a Virtual Open House DanSmigrod 10 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29779): https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=zaCqEQaMQ9c https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=jbBSJ3skgT5Matterport Digital Twins courtesy of Mother Teresa Catholic Elementary School (MTCES), Bulter, Ohio Matterport Blog (3 March 2021) Touring Elementary Schools Safely During a Pandemic - See how Mother Teresa Catholic Elementary uses Matterport 3D scans to give prospective parents and students on-campus tours safely from afar. "Mother...
WGAN-TV Podcast DIY Virtual Staging of Matterport Tours powered by CAPTUR3D DanSmigrod 1 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29779): https://e3effa51eee72fd900e3-2fb779bd12ec72d4612275342f2c9187.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/038472ad343d2053d233a90e61b45682.png93-2 WGAN-TV Podcast: DIY Virtual Staging of Matterport Spaces powered by CAPTUR3D | Guest: PHORIA Co-Founder and COO Steven Kounnas. Thursday, 25 February 2021 WGAN-TV Podcast: DIY Virtual Staging of Matterport Spaces powered by CAPTUR3D --- Receive 6 free CAPTUR3D 2D Floor Plans and 6 free CAPTUR3D Site Plans...
WGAN-TV Podcast: Augmented Reality of Matterport Spaces powered by CAPTUR3D DanSmigrod 1 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29779): https://e3effa51eee72fd900e3-2fb779bd12ec72d4612275342f2c9187.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/038472ad343d2053d233a90e61b45682.png93-2 WGAN-TV Podcast: WGAN-TV Podcast: Augmented Reality of Matterport Spaces powered by CAPTUR3D | Guest: PHORIA Co-Founder and COO Steven Kounnas. Thursday, 25 February 2021 WGAN-TV Podcast: Augmented Reality of Matterport Spaces powered by CAPTUR3D --- Receive 6 free CAPTUR3D 2D Floor Plans and 6 free CAPTUR3D...
WGAN-TV Course: Augmented Reality of Matterport Spaces powered by CAPTUR3D DanSmigrod 1 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29779): https://e3effa51eee72fd900e3-2fb779bd12ec72d4612275342f2c9187.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/61c40f33d715cda5449e2e9c9c741ff0.png93-2 WGAN-TV Training U Free Course: Augmented Reality of Matterport Spaces powered by CAPTUR3D | Guest: PHORIA Co-Founder and COO Steven Kounnas. Thursday, 25 February 2021 93-2 WGAN-TV Training U Free Course: Augmented Reality of Matterport Spaces powered by CAPTUR3D --- Receive 6 free CAPTUR3D 2D Floor Plans...
WGAN-TV Course DIY Virtual Staging of Matterport Spaces powered by CAPTUR3D DanSmigrod 1 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29779): https://e3effa51eee72fd900e3-2fb779bd12ec72d4612275342f2c9187.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/19670285521078c6f8d14bcded7de24f.png93-1 WGAN-TV Training U Free Course: DIY Virtual Staging of Matterport Spaces powered by CAPTUR3D | Guest: PHORIA Co-Founder and COO Steven Kounnas. Thursday, 25 February 2021 93-1 WGAN-TV Training U Free Course: DIY Virtual Staging of Matterport Spaces powered by CAPTUR3D --- Receive 6 free CAPTUR3D 2D Floor...
WGAN-TV Intro to PocketBuildings for Matterport Service Providers: Make $$$ DanSmigrod 9 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29779): WGAN-TV: Intro to PocketBuildings for Matterport Service Providers: How MSPs can Make Money with PocketBuildings with PocketBuildings Co-Founder and Senior Vice President Gregory Moulton (@GregMoulton) | Wednesday, March 3, 2021 Hi All, ✓ Part 1: Intro to PocketBuildings for Matterport Service Providers ✓ Part 2: How Matterport Service Providers can Make Money with PocketBuildings PocketBuildings Co-Founder and Senior Vice...
New Matterport Blur tool, do you have it? tresdepro 8 3 yearswishing_well (74): After I got access to this tour I gave it a spin on a tour that otherwise I would not have been able to display because there were sensitive materials in all shots. It works as expected very easy to use just point and blur and then zoom around looking to see if there were any further vantage points. The only thing to watch out for is that first of all you 'do' the blur and then you hit apply. After hitting apply it converts each collection of...
Webinar: DIY Virtual Staging of Matterport Spaces powered by CAPTUR3D DanSmigrod 4 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29779): Hi All, Reminder that this CAPTUR3D webinar is today, Wednesday, 3 March 2021. Dan --- Receive 6 free CAPTUR3D 2D Floor Plans and 6 free CAPTUR3D Site Plans when you use this WGAN Affiliate Link to create a free CAPTUR3D account.
Transcript: Matterport ShopTalk on Matterport API and Matterport SDK DanSmigrod 2 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29779): https://youtu.be/BP1fmhiZDOIVideo: Shop Talk 5: Everything you wanted to know about Matterport’s SDK & API tools | Video courtesy of Matterport YouTube Channel | 2 March 2021 (Shop Talk 5 webinar from 19 August 2020) Hi All, I wonder what changed? In my original post, the Matterport ShopTalk SDK & API video is 1:01:47 in length. In this Matterport ShopTalk video posted today (2 March 2021), the video is shorter: ...
Squarespace no longer supporting Matterport? sandhun 4 3 yearsWingman (4161): BTW, do not use matterport links, use embed always. With links you are sending your visitors away from your website. It is a very bad idea in digital marketing.
DIY Virtual Staging of Matterport Spaces Beta powered by CAPTUR3D Platform DanSmigrod 13 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29779): 92-WGAN-TV Live at 5: DIY Virtual Staging of Matterport Digital Twins powered by CAPTUR3D and Augmented Reality Mashup with Matterport Spaces powered by CAPTUR3D's ARConnect App. Guest: PHORIA Co-Founder and COO Steven Kounnas. Thursday, 25 February 2021 WGAN-TV Do It Yourself Virtual Staging and Augmented Reality of Matterport Spaces powered by CAPTUR3D Hi All, CAPTUR3D adds HUGE value to Matterport Service Providers, clients and the...
Moving multiple Matterport scans to another floor? mk4au 8 3 yearsmk4au (58): @DanSmigrod @harlanhambright. I don’t even want to imagine! Over 1000 scans and it’s ‘messy’ enough.
CAPTUR3D Adds HUGE Value to Matterport Service Providers and Clients DanSmigrod 3 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29779): @fred30 Can you provide additional details or work with @AlexHitchcock at CAPTUR3D to help you with the CAPTUR3D white-label that officially launches in mid-March 2021? Best, Dan -- -- Receive Six (6) FREE CAPTUR3D Floor Plans/Site Plans (WGAN Affiliate Link) --
Asteroom Blog>Asteroom vs Matterport: Which is the Better Solution for You? DanSmigrod 1 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29779): Asteroom Blog (@EricTsai) (5 February 2021) Asteroom vs Matterport: Which is the Better Solution for You?
WGAN-TV: CAPTUR3D ARConnect: DIY Matterport Virtual Staging Meets AR DanSmigrod 6 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29779): 92-WGAN-TV Live at 5: DIY Virtual Staging of Matterport Digital Twins powered by CAPTUR3D and Augmented Reality Mashup with Matterport Spaces powered by CAPTUR3D's ARConnect App. Guest: PHORIA Co-Founder and COO Steven Kounnas. Thursday, 25 February 2021 Hi All, CAPTUR3D adds HUGE value to Matterport Service Providers and the entire Matterport Eco-System (across verticals, across the country and around the globe. This WGAN-TV Live...
What happens to the models I host if I quit my subscription to Matterport? Shawn_P 4 3 yearsCharlesHH (640): You can transfer one model to a new FREE account that your client must open. Then if they want to share it on a website or anywhere, they must upgrade the FREE account to a STARTER account and pay a monthly fee. Hope that is clear.
Real Estate MarketPlace, DoorInsider, Uses Matterport for Sales/Rentals DanSmigrod 4 3 yearsAlcobaparis (11): https://www.doorinsider.com/fr/vente/maison-94510-2098 Any questions, feel free to ask.
WGAN-TV: DIY Matterport Virtual Staging (World's first live demonstration) DanSmigrod 3 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29779): https://e3effa51eee72fd900e3-2fb779bd12ec72d4612275342f2c9187.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/7644d399627813395b68f19c48b1e065.pngScreen Grab: Get a WGAN-TV Live at 5 Show Reminder via Text -- Receive Six (6) FREE CAPTUR3D Floor Plans/Site Plans (WGAN Affiliate Link) --
NEW! Matterport Virtual Staging BETA by CAPTUR3D! AlexHitchcock 14 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29779): https://e3effa51eee72fd900e3-2fb779bd12ec72d4612275342f2c9187.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/7644d399627813395b68f19c48b1e065.pngScreen Grab: Get a WGAN-TV Live at 5 Show Reminder via Text -- Receive Six (6) FREE CAPTUR3D Floor Plans/Site Plans (WGAN Affiliate Link) --
Matterport Digital Twin Example: Luxembourg National Museum of History/Art DanSmigrod 2 3 yearsAlcobaparis (11): Culture is accessible everywhere and affordable. Luv it !
What would you charge for Matterport - 25kSF commercial space? sdubose99 10 3 yearscgraft (117): Also realize that although the Ricoh cameras capture scans faster than a Pro 2 does, you have to run and hide somewhere out of the shot every time with the Ricoh. You'll be getting quite the workout scanning a large open space with that device, VS just stepping behind the Pro 2 while it spins. So wear your apple watch for the workout points! and charge accordingly. Nice work finding a big job.
"Meet Kevin" Livestream Discussion: Matterport CEO RJ Pittman [$GHVI Stock] DanSmigrod 37 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29779): https://youtu.be/FqHi_rCOEBYVideo: Confronting the CEO of Matterport [My Next 3x Stock]. | Video courtesy of Meet Kevin | 24 February 2021 (36,235 views as of 10 am EST Thursday, 25 February 2021) Note: This was a love fest than "confronting" Dan
BLK360 + Matterport Pro2 = 1080 scans (and crashing): Now what (please)? Harrycayman 9 3 yearsHarrycayman (418): Hi Dan i will look at new ipad with more memory as i have the BLK app on that too. Also Gerhard that's good to know Harry
Most accurate floor plans from Matterport? AnjumDesign 3 3 yearsmp2fp (509): Dear @AnjumDesign Yes we confirm just send us the input or order directly here www.mp2fp.com If you want to know more details and advice pls contact us and we will be happy to help at any time. Kind Rgds MP2FP Team
  Matterport Pro Wanted: Montreal, QC, Canada DanSmigrod 3 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29779): This opportunity has been handled. Thanks, Dan
Zenith and nadir in Matterport: How to Limit the Viewing? tresdear 4 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29779): Thanks for letting us know! Dan
VRBO tour published via Matterport: Anyway to improve the result? fotoguy 6 3 yearscswartz (98): Is anyone having success with Matterport on VRBO? I have tried a few times and the tours are unusable on VRBO. Scan points for fist level are on the floor of the second level and second level scans are located on the ceiling of the first level. Am I doing something wrong?
Matterport Video: Matterport for Architecture, Engineering, & Construction DanSmigrod 4 3 yearsMeshImages (2655): They should say somewhere in this video something like: "Real efficiency can be achieved if you hire a Matterport professional, who comes with a supplementary Z1 camera plus monopod and lighting and maybe a drone. A professional, who knows all the settings in the capture app. A professional who can integrate drone images into your 3D tour with additional Matterport skins and who knows tools how to make all these Mattertags more...
Best outdoor camera that can be used with matterport? 3dshowcaseuk 8 3 yearsdave3d (506): The Maui scan doesn't have shadow changes from the trees. Yours looks to have that. In this tour I'd be doing outside with BLK and inside with Pro2 BLK is simple in the space you show. Wide open. But can't have ANY movement in the space. Z1 is photogrammetry...in an outdoor space with changing shadow that is an absolute nightmare. I spent four days trying BLK360/PRO2/and Z1 in a complex outdoor garden. Full days sunrise to sunset. ...
Blog: Matterport Enables Safe Reopening of UK’s COVID-19 Impacted Schools DanSmigrod 3 3 yearsCharlesHH (640): It ends with "Get started with your iPhone" Imagine trying to scan the school in the dollhouse with your iPhone. How to truly s*** on the providers who made Matterport what it was.
[R&D] Making a 3DVista tour look like Matterport Tosolini 8 3 yearsTosolini (4168): @takedasan thanks for the links to the Blender add-ons. I'll pass them to our VR designer for exploration. Object2VR doesn't create dollhouses by itself, but it allows you to assemble various images into one. So if you have an existing dollhouse (like I did), you can extract stills (I used Snagit by TechSmith) and ingest the images in Object2VR. The outcome is an interactive spinning image.
SlashGear: Matterport is now the newest iPhone & iPad’s most awesome 3D app DanSmigrod 2 3 yearsWingman (4161): I bet they asked Matterport to write this "awesome" text as I pointed out in another thread this feature is buggy and I would not call it awesome at least until all bugs are fixed and it at least starts using LiDAR with a complex scan not a simple one.
Matterport iOS app adds iPhone 12 Pro LiDAR support for creating 3D Models DanSmigrod 4 3 yearsWingman (4161): After trying it on their production app I must say it does things differently. First it will exhaust you on Iphone when you need to align the last circle with the solid dot. For some reason that dot is jumping away once it is inside a circle.. so it is more like a game to finish a spin with Lidar scan. I tried it on Ipad 2020 Pro and it seems to have a similar problem but I caught it faster.. it took me more than a minute on Iphone. Second...
Matterport Pro Wanted: Roswell, NM IFTI_Lindsey 2 3 yearsIFTI_Lindsey (852): This is still available.
Redfin to Acquire RentPath>More opportunities for Matterport Virtual Tours? DanSmigrod 1 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29779): Media Release --- [Given Redfin's use of Matterport tours, I could imagine more opportunities for Matterport tours in the rental space - @DanSmigrod] Redfin Announces Agreement to Acquire RentPath for $608 Million Acquisition brings together a leading site for homebuying with a leading site for rental listings SEATTLE and ATLANTA, Feb. 19, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- (NASDAQ: RDFN) — Redfin www.redfin.com) has entered into an...
When will Matterport replace floor plan view with Interactive Floor Plans? DanSmigrod 3 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29779): Hi All, Above is an example of a Matterport digital twin - with a mini-map in the top right corner - powered by MPEmbed created by Developer @Metroplex360 (Chris Hickman). (WGAN Standard and Premium Members get the free use of MPEmbed Premium Basic via WGAN Rebate Form.) Below is an example of a Matterport digital twin - with a mini-map that likely leverages the Matterport API/SDK. Best, Dan Video: Example of Matterport with an...
WP3D Models Wordpress Plugin-Essential Tool for Matterport Service Provider DanSmigrod 9 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29779): Hi All, New WP3D Models feature ... ✓ WP3D Models Enables Schedule a Visit in Agent Info powered by Calendly Dan
Matterport Pro Wanted: Blacksburg, VA IFTI_Lindsey 1 3 yearsIFTI_Lindsey (852): IFTI PROVision has Help Wanted Privileges in the WGAN Forum | Text Me When a Help Wanted Post Appears in the WGAN Forum --- https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=yd2XRcCEh9AMatterport Digital Twin by IFTI/PROvision Solutions Hi All! IFTI/PROvision Solutions has a need for Matterport Pros in Blacksburg, VA. Project details: ➡️ Matterport Pro ➡️ Location: Blacksburg, VA ➡️ Space: 1500 - Commercial ➡️ ...
  If you do this Matterport scan in Gillette/Worland, WY; Get Paid plus... DanSmigrod 1 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29779): Hi All, If you do this Matterport scan in Gillette/Worland, WY (4,000 SQ FT Commercial Space): ✓ Matterport Pro Wanted: Gillette, WY / Worland, WY ... email me the receipt and receive - free - 12 months WGAN-TV Training U ( in Matterport) Membership. Best, Dan DanSmigrod@WeGetAroundNetwork.com
Matterport Pro Wanted: Gillette, WY / Worland, WY IFTI_Lindsey 1 3 yearsIFTI_Lindsey (852): IFTI PROVision has Help Wanted Privileges in the WGAN Forum | Text Me When a Help Wanted Post Appears in the WGAN Forum --- https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=yd2XRcCEh9AMatterport Digital Twin by IFTI/PROvision Solutions Hi All! IFTI/PROvision Solutions has a need for Matterport Pros in Gillette, WY / Worland, WY. Project details: ➡️ Matterport Pro ➡️ Location: Gillette, WY / Worland, WY ➡️ Space: 4000 -...
How can I virtually stage/render a Matterport space at studs phase? pixelray 11 3 yearsConor_Brady (8): Hey @pixelray You have a few options depending on your budget and what you want to achieve: 1 - image of virtually staged unit - boxbrownie is the cheap and quick option 2 - for marketing online, I would suggest a 3d render video mixed with motion graphics - can get lots of info into 60, easy to share online etc: https://www.captate.com/portfolio/3d-video-for-multifamily-real-estate-development/ 3 - for online or in-person sales meetings, a...
Matterport Pro Wanted: Fairbanks, AK IFTI_Lindsey 1 3 yearsIFTI_Lindsey (852): IFTI PROVision has Help Wanted Privileges in the WGAN Forum | Text Me When a Help Wanted Post Appears in the WGAN Forum --- https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=yd2XRcCEh9AMatterport Digital Twin by IFTI/PROvision Solutions Hi All! IFTI/PROvision Solutions has a need for Matterport Pros in Fairbanks, AK. Project details: ➡️ Matterport Pro ➡️ Location: Fairbanks, AK ➡️ Space: 4000 - Commercial ➡️ ...
  Matterport Pro Wanted: St Andrews, United Kingdom DanSmigrod 3 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29779): This opportunity has been handled. Thanks, Dan
300,000 Sq ft High School Matterport Scan: Walking Tour rzphotoman 7 3 yearsrzphotoman (1831): @OneCamMedia The pricing strategy on this job, and any I take on like this, is based on first getting a solid understanding of what the client wants as a finished project. With that info, I calculate the time involved for shooting and more importantly, the time editing and assembling the finished model. With a building this size, you also have to figure that you're going to run into issues during the scan which can add time to the project...
3DVista with embedded Matterport spaces: i Need comments (please) MyVirtualScan 7 3 yearsHome3D (3648): @kirtg - it’s simple. The same essentially as linking in a video from Vimeo or YouTube. This similar tour has a dozen Matterport’s and about as many videos. OreanaTour.com https://e3effa51eee72fd900e3-2fb779bd12ec72d4612275342f2c9187.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/89252b345de0fcd689533b6904ae6214.jpg