Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 823 Unique Visitors
9,049 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,558 Page Views | 18,831 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
TitleAuthorPostsLast Post
Matterport Video: How to use Matterport Pro2 to scan multiple floors/stairs DanSmigrod 1 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29837): https://youtu.be/b251XxIck30Matterport Video: Matterport Scanning of Multiple Floors and Stair | Video courtesy of Matterport YouTube Channel | 22 January 2021 From the Matterport YouTube Channel: Learn how to properly scan multiple floors of a property using your Matterport 3D camera and Matterport Capture app on the iPad. This will help you produce better position markings and make it easier to navigate the mini-map on the Capture...
  Matterport Pro Wanted: Charlottesville, VA [60,000 SQ FT Hotel] DanSmigrod 2 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29837): This opportunity has been handled. Dan --- Text Me Immediately When a Help Wanted Post Like This Appears in the WGAN Forum
Matterport Video: Intro to Matterport Showcase DanSmigrod 1 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29837): https://youtu.be/tJ28g-YSyyYMatterport Video: Intro to Matterport Showcase | Video courtesy of Matterport YouTube Channel | 26 January 2021 From the Matterport YouTube Channel: [ Matterport] Showcase is the tool or viewing window used to navigate your way through a Matterport model. This video is a short and sweet introduction to [Matterport] Showcase. If you're new to Matterport or maybe a teammate would like to send you a link to...
Got a favorite doorstop for Matterport shoots? (Here are mine!) DanSmigrod 9 3 yearscgraft (117): @rzphotoman Photos for context?
Transcript: WGAN-TV: MSPs' Class Action Lawsuits Against Matterport, Inc. DanSmigrod 6 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29837): Hi All, An update posted today (Tuesday, 26 January 2021) by Thomas A. Zimmerman, Jr. (@attorneyzim) with law firm Zimmerman Law Offices, P.C.: ✓ Update on the Status of the Lawsuit Against Matterport Dan
Update on the Status of the Lawsuit Against Matterport attorneyzim 2 3 yearsSkeeter (392): Mahalo for the update.
International event with Matterport+Treedis! Can the server crash? AlanD 1 3 yearsAlanD (40): Hello guys! I need some help with these. On Thursday we will have an international event in Spain in which more than 5000 people are already registered! The event has a virtual platform with access to Matterport + Treedis (Overlay). A few months ago I asked here if I could have problems with the server and I received answers that left me very calm, but now I am talking with a programmer who tells us that the platform will crash when...
Video: How to Scan Stairs with Matterport Pro2 (and Why) DanSmigrod 1 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29837): https://youtu.be/pCYajE2DSgUVideo: How to scan stairs with Matterport Pro2 Camera (and why) Video courtesy of Matterport YouTube Channel | 25 January 2021 Hi All, In this Matterport video, Matterport Marketing Content Manager Amir Frank shows: ✓ how to scan stairs with Matterport Pro2 ✓ why to scan stairs with this Matterport Pro2 Capture strategy ✓ how to avoid scan misalignments when scanning stairs Your thoughts on using...
Video: How to Use the Matterport 3D Showcase iPad App to Win New Business DanSmigrod 1 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29837): https://youtu.be/ZC_hCJwKel8Video: Matterport: 3D Showcase for iOS in Real Estate | Video courtesy of Matterport YouTube Channel | 25 January 21, 2021 Video: How to Use the Matterport 3D Showcase iPad App to Win New Business Hi All, Matterport Marketing Content Manager Amir Frank shows and tells how to use Matterport 3D Showcase App for iPad to: ✓ marketing tool to get more business ✓ real estate agents: show listings to...
iPad Air 2020 versus iPad Pro to pair with Matterport Pro2 3D Camera? BrettMtn 7 3 yearsinmerso3D (114): @BrettMtn I recommend Pro even if it is old. I have the first Pro (I think 2017?) And it works great. I have had 1067 scans and it is the same as 10 scan.
WGAN Text2Win GoScope Hardshell Case for Matterport Pro2 Camera | Sweepstakes #8 DanSmigrod 2 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29837): https://e3effa51eee72fd900e3-2fb779bd12ec72d4612275342f2c9187.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/b35d86a014b74c2af096d090dd2d71b3.pngScreen Grab: GoScope Hardshell Case for Matterport Pro2 Camera Hi All, The WGAN Text2Win Sweepstakes #8 winner of GoScope Hardshell Case for Matterport Pro2 Camera is: Tim Thomas (@TimothyThomas) in Mason, Ohio. Congrats @TimothyThomas Best, Dan
Matterport New Pricing Plan versus Matterport Classic Pricing RafaelJM 1 3 yearsRafaelJM (7): [Translated by Google Translate - @DanSmigrod] Hello friends I would like to share a question with you. I am a Matterport user and I have both plans (classic and new). Faced with the new policy of eliminating the transfer of spaces ... Like everyone else, it will seriously affect the profitability of my business. I work with the real estate sector and the monthly commissions vary a lot ... (the prices of the projects are very...
Six Free 2D Schematic Floor Plans/Site Plans from Matterport Tour DanSmigrod 10 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29837): Hi All, Six Free 2D Schematic Floor Plans/Site Plans from Matterport Tour is an awesome free offer for WGAN Forum Members. You should take advantage of this free offer using this WGAN Affiliate Link for CAPTUR3D. CAPTUR3D makes this free offer for the WGAN Community - not only because they want you to switch to CAPTUR3D for all your floor plans/site plans, but so that you can see all that CAPTUR3D has to offer Matterport customers. It's...
Question of the Day>Did you do an Unintentional Cameo in a Matterport Tour? DanSmigrod 6 3 yearsChemistrydoc (1784): First tour - I had my face in a mirror - it was a three-fold reflection. Nonetheless, it taught me to apply "Foster's First Law of Optics" - if you can see the camera, the camera can see you. Keith
Removal of two scans from Matterport tour? Other solutions? Shawn_P 12 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29837): @lilnitsch @Home3D Ha! Too funny! Happens to all of us! Dan
  Detroit area – need matterport rental today! BrettMtn 3 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29837): WGAN-TV Live at 5: Top 10 Matterport Pro1, Pro2 and Pro2 Lite Camera Repairs with @MatterFix Founder Mike Vorce | Wednesday, 11 November 2020 https://e3effa51eee72fd900e3-2fb779bd12ec72d4612275342f2c9187.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/fcf3d6f0c05ecade96503034eb3c452e.png @BrettMtn ✓ Transcript: WGAN-TV Top 10 Matterport Pro1, Pro2 & Pro2 Lite Camera Repairs Dan Special Offer for WGAN Forum Members Free! 12 months of WGAN-TV Training...
Matterport - Ricoh Z1 - what storage size of home tour? sdubose99 1 3 yearssdubose99 (128): If I scan a typical home with my Ricoh Theta Z1 - say 50 scans - what storage size would that space be - MBytes? Just wondering how much data I would upload.
Video: Google Earth Fly-in Meets Matterport DanSmigrod 2 3 yearsahojman (335): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umeDBwZGD4A
Matterport Pro Wanted: The Woodlands, TX IFTI_Lindsey 3 3 yearsVTLV (2867): Gordon Hagendorf wouldn't take it? He should be able to handle The Woodlands. https://www.wegetaroundnetwork.com/view-matterport-referral-network/467/1/houston-texas/
How to transfer a Matterport Classic Plan to Someone Else DanSmigrod 2 3 yearsBrokerBruce (281): Thanks for the rapid response. That is the post I was looking at that brought up my question. Thanks, I’ll try your other suggestions.
My Backstory to this Matterport 3D Tour of MLK's Ebenezer Baptist Church DanSmigrod 7 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29837): Hi All, Seems appropriate to re-share this post on Martin Luther King, Jr. Day. Dan
Use this WGAN App to Browse Cases for Matterport Pro2 and 360 Related Gear DanSmigrod 1 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29837): https://e3effa51eee72fd900e3-2fb779bd12ec72d4612275342f2c9187.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/29d02eb14c677f71a5c68276ff427072.pngScreen Grab: [url=shop.wganforum.com]WGAN Curated Shopping App for Matterport Gear and 360 Related Gear[/url] Hi All, Want a case for your Matterport Pro2 3D Camera? Use the [url=shop.wganforum.com]WGAN Curated Shopping App for Matterport Gear and 360 Related Gear[/url]. Want to come back to this app later? Go to the ...
Matterport Blog: Is sight unseen the future of selling homes? DanSmigrod 5 3 yearssandhun (112): An estate agent I have a good relationship with said the following: "property sells by a physical inspection, and sometimes less is more, as why view if they have seen everything already?" Having said that, he was impressed by the technology. Also, the following comment from the Redfin post makes a lot of sense. "Homebuyers who are searching for a home out of town and don't have the time or ability to view the home in...
Matterport Webinar: Matterport TruePlan™ (Xactimate) | 13 Jan 2021 DanSmigrod 7 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29837): https://youtu.be/GRZu7FRkGGYVideo: Shop Talk 15: All about TruePlan™ | Video courtesy of Matterport YouTube Channel | 13 January 2021 Hi All, Above is the Matterport ShopTalk #15 TruePlan™ webinar that was held on Wednesday, 13 January 2021. Your thoughts? Dan
Matterport Training Video of the Week: Ricoh, connecting/scanning with MP DanSmigrod 1 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29837): Matterport Training Video of the Week --- https://youtu.be/A5cpaiPvrc0Video: Ricoh, connecting and scanning with Matterport | Video courtesy of Matterport YouTube Channel | 14 August 2021 Hi All, Above is the Matterport Training Video of the Week. For a deep-dive into Training for Matterport Capture, Matterport Workshop (and much more): ✓ WGAN-TV Training U (in Matterport) - - 65 Courses | 30+ Subject 'Matter' Experts |...
Matterport plans for high volume providers who need more than 250 spaces davidfilipi 3 3 yearsdavidfilipi (10): What is the capacity for that account? Not that I want to sign up, just curious if there is any sense in their pricing or if it is a nonsense like the rest of the tiers.
Out-of-State Buyers via Matterport: Not In-Person Visit Says Broker DanSmigrod 5 3 yearsDeano (158): @home3d, that is a really nice interface/website. Is that a custom site you developed or is it some sort of plugin that creates property websites? Very nice work!
9:45 PM est Tuesday, 12 Jan 2021 - Matterport down?? Integratedman 2 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29837): https://status.matterport.com/?fbclid=IwAR1HX-hy1aQHTypNyrxzwaLdceLpjzSd1w8Jl1kQgfqyL2LMhzese1xFQcI
Matterport site down? [10:30 am EST Tuesday, 12 Jan 2021] dave3d 13 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29837): @lilnitsch Much thanks for posting the status link!!! Dan
Matterport Statistics - Google Analytics? Other? rodrigocastillo 4 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29837): WGAN-TV CAPTURED Training Week for Matterport Service Providers-Part 5 of of 5 Short Story #841 - Heat Map WGAN-TV CAPTURED Training Week for Matterport Service Providers-Part 5 of of 5 Short Story #842 - Top Referrers WGAN-TV CAPTURED Training Week for Matterport Service Providers-Part 5 of of 5 Short Story #843 - Additional Data WGAN-TV CAPTURED Training Week for Matterport Service Providers-Part 5 of of 5 Short Story #844 - Reports ...
Customer Logo in Matterport Virtual Tour jpierce360 4 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29837): @luisonis I did not know that MPEmbed enables a logo to be placed over the tripod location (nadir). Do you have an example? Thanks, Dan
Cold weather tips for Matterport scanning! MatterFix 1 3 yearsMatterFix (384): Cold weather tips for Matterport scanning! Winter is definitely here and we've had a few customers lately who thought their cameras needed repair but it turned out that the problems were temperature related. The Matterport camera is designed to operate down to 50deg F (10deg C). I have personally operated my camera in the mid 40s F with no problem but you cannot be certain that it will work at those temperatures. The most sensitive (to...
  Matterport Pro Wanted: Columbus, Wisconsin (30,000 SQ FT) DanSmigrod 3 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29837): This opportunity has been handled. Thanks, Dan
Question of the Day: Do you always do Matterport Scans of the Garage? DanSmigrod 6 3 yearsNarvan891 (79): If they are ordering floor plans and it's contiguous with the home itself, yes. Or if it's a particularly well-equipped garage. I let my clients who are concerned about people virtually walking around what are usually fairly messy or filled up garage spaces, that they can turn off the scan points afterwards in order to prevent virtual access but still show the dimensions in the floor plans. I try to get a definitive answer as to whether or not...
Public Insurance Adjusting Company using Matterport to Document Prop Damage DanSmigrod 1 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29837): Public Insurance Adjusting Company using Matterport to Document Property Damage Hi All, I could imagine many public insurance adjusting companies will be using Matterport to document property damage: particularly now that Matterport offers its TruePlan™ ( Xactimate) Creation Service and the impact of COVID on traveling. Here is a public insurance adjusting company that is promoting its use of Matterport for documenting property...
5th Largest USA Homebuilder, Taylor Morrison, Using Matterport (and others) DanSmigrod 2 3 yearsGETMYVR (1808): I wish they would have ran the highlight reel in walkthrough mode not slideshow. You can also really tweak the highlight reel now but I think it's just an area that a lot of Matterport users are still missing out on.
Inman: Asteroom shoots to become Matterport for the mid-tier market DanSmigrod 1 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29837): [asteroom]https://www.asteroom.com/pviewer?token=Q0LXCPwIY2rpmU_EK_KnVw[/asteroom]Asteroom Tour courtesy of Asteroom Inman: Asteroom shoots to become Matterport for the mid-tier market Inman (7 January 2021) Asteroom shoots to become Matterport for the mid-tier market | Asteroom has been rolling out a series of affordable updates to address growing demand for ways listing agents can compete for online market share "Asteroom has...
10 Tips for Running a Matterport Service Provider Business Amidst COVID-19 DanSmigrod 10 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29837): @andriystrebkov Thank you for sharing your real estate photography meets COVID post with the WGAN Community. Dan
  Matterport Pro Wanted: Vienna, VA DanSmigrod 2 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29837): This opportunity has been handled. Thanks, Dan
Your thoughts about Matterport tours meets art spaces/art installations? DanSmigrod 9 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29837): https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=aLSQ59V4Jnh Ricardo Von Brusky Gallery | Matterport Tour by Brasil 3D Matterport Blog (5 January 2021) World Treasures in São Paulo | Explore the Ornate Antiquities of Ricardo Von Brusky
Help me clear up the use of the trim tool in Matterport tubazoltan 20 3 yearsron0987 (2788): This is what I was talking about the limitations of the MP trim line. I wish they would make trim work like a typical CAD program. If it would work like that then your problem be resolved.
Video: How to create a video chat within a Matterport Tour using AgentRelay DanSmigrod 1 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29837): WGAN-TV How MSPs can Make Money offering AgentRelay as an Add On-#1564-How To Create A Video Chat within a Matterport Tour Video: How to create a video chat within a Matterport Tour using AgentRelay Hi All, In this WGAN-TV Short Story (#1564 above), AgentRelay Founder and CEO Dan Cattermole shows how a real estate agent sets up a video chat within a Matterport tour using AgentRelay. (Plus, I show how the potential home buyer accepts...
Transcript>WGAN-TV | Four Hard Cases for Matterport & How to Customize Foam DanSmigrod 2 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29837): WGAN-TV Four Hard Cases for Matterport Pro2 Camera AND How to Customize Foam-#1728-What Are The Different Types Of Foam For Any Hi All, Buying a Matterport Pro2 3D Camera? In this WGAN-TV Short Story (#1728), My Case Builder President, Founder and Owner Steve Holand describes the My Case Builder foam options (and which foam type was used in the cases above). Happy New Year, Dan Transcript (video above) But I wanted to now stop sharing...
Reality Capture Lighting Kit for Matterport Capture 1 3 yearsCapture (13): Ideal for BIM, AEC, Restoration, Insurance and any space with subpar lighting. https://youtu.be/--deXphi0AY LitraTorch 2.0 Reality Capture Lighting Kit
Tip: How to add water to a pool in Matterport Dollhouse View DanSmigrod 7 3 yearsWingman (4167): I remember I have one with the pool done with a Pro2 only. https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=7vU1hS8vfpd It did not really go well using 3D conversions. I did about 6 near the pool alone. It seemed to screw up the internal part moving the back wall in the gym about 1 meter. The client has still agreed to get the tour as it is.
Matterport Tours at Sanford University (Cantor Arts Center) DanSmigrod 1 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29837): https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=aWT9bvPZJXNRodin at the Cantor | Matterport Tour courtesy of Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University Mountain View Voice (27 December 2020) Best of Mountain View: Real estate software transforms museum collection into a virtual gallery Matterport Virtual Tours at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University Feel free to share your virtual tours of universities and/or art galleries here (or start a...
Video: Matterport Scanning in Realtime: Multi-Million Dollar, Ocean-Front DanSmigrod 3 3 yearsOboldyrev (218): Also for a property like that would be nice to remove artifacts in the back corner of the house using trim. It would look a lot cleaner.
Question of the Day: Are you a Matterport Artist or Business Person? DanSmigrod 7 3 yearsHome3D (3701): I got my first camera at age 12 and have owned many since. So I’m an artist first, trying to maintain a good business approach to work. When I’m working for an agent/client who is appreciative, who recognizes my level of commitment to service, I often go above and beyond. For example, this month I had several small jobs booked for HDR photos only, but delivered a MP tour as well as an end-of-year thank you. If I’m on a job that pays...
Holiday Themed Matterport Tours DanSmigrod 7 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29837): While not a Matterport Tour, it still seemed appropriate to share here! Dan
Matterport Case Study: COVID Motivates Broker to create Matterport Tours DanSmigrod 3 3 yearsron0987 (2788): Sales are still to hot in my area for agent to worry about 3d tours or pro photos I am am getting fewer calls from agents. I am focusing on builders or apartments that need to host a virtual platform.