Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
TitleAuthorPostsLast Post
Matterport - Ricoh Z1 - what storage size of home tour? sdubose99 1 3 yearssdubose99 (128): If I scan a typical home with my Ricoh Theta Z1 - say 50 scans - what storage size would that space be - MBytes? Just wondering how much data I would upload.
Video: Google Earth Fly-in Meets Matterport DanSmigrod 2 3 yearsahojman (335): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umeDBwZGD4A
Matterport Pro Wanted: The Woodlands, TX IFTI_Lindsey 3 3 yearsVTLV (2867): Gordon Hagendorf wouldn't take it? He should be able to handle The Woodlands. https://www.wegetaroundnetwork.com/view-matterport-referral-network/467/1/houston-texas/
How to transfer a Matterport Classic Plan to Someone Else DanSmigrod 2 3 yearsBrokerBruce (281): Thanks for the rapid response. That is the post I was looking at that brought up my question. Thanks, I’ll try your other suggestions.
My Backstory to this Matterport 3D Tour of MLK's Ebenezer Baptist Church DanSmigrod 7 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29782): Hi All, Seems appropriate to re-share this post on Martin Luther King, Jr. Day. Dan
Use this WGAN App to Browse Cases for Matterport Pro2 and 360 Related Gear DanSmigrod 1 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29782): https://e3effa51eee72fd900e3-2fb779bd12ec72d4612275342f2c9187.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/29d02eb14c677f71a5c68276ff427072.pngScreen Grab: [url=shop.wganforum.com]WGAN Curated Shopping App for Matterport Gear and 360 Related Gear[/url] Hi All, Want a case for your Matterport Pro2 3D Camera? Use the [url=shop.wganforum.com]WGAN Curated Shopping App for Matterport Gear and 360 Related Gear[/url]. Want to come back to this app later? Go to the ...
Matterport Blog: Is sight unseen the future of selling homes? DanSmigrod 5 3 yearssandhun (112): An estate agent I have a good relationship with said the following: "property sells by a physical inspection, and sometimes less is more, as why view if they have seen everything already?" Having said that, he was impressed by the technology. Also, the following comment from the Redfin post makes a lot of sense. "Homebuyers who are searching for a home out of town and don't have the time or ability to view the home in...
Matterport Webinar: Matterport TruePlan™ (Xactimate) | 13 Jan 2021 DanSmigrod 7 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29782): https://youtu.be/GRZu7FRkGGYVideo: Shop Talk 15: All about TruePlan™ | Video courtesy of Matterport YouTube Channel | 13 January 2021 Hi All, Above is the Matterport ShopTalk #15 TruePlan™ webinar that was held on Wednesday, 13 January 2021. Your thoughts? Dan
Matterport Training Video of the Week: Ricoh, connecting/scanning with MP DanSmigrod 1 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29782): Matterport Training Video of the Week --- https://youtu.be/A5cpaiPvrc0Video: Ricoh, connecting and scanning with Matterport | Video courtesy of Matterport YouTube Channel | 14 August 2021 Hi All, Above is the Matterport Training Video of the Week. For a deep-dive into Training for Matterport Capture, Matterport Workshop (and much more): ✓ WGAN-TV Training U (in Matterport) - - 65 Courses | 30+ Subject 'Matter' Experts |...
Matterport plans for high volume providers who need more than 250 spaces davidfilipi 3 3 yearsdavidfilipi (10): What is the capacity for that account? Not that I want to sign up, just curious if there is any sense in their pricing or if it is a nonsense like the rest of the tiers.
Out-of-State Buyers via Matterport: Not In-Person Visit Says Broker DanSmigrod 5 3 yearsDeano (158): @home3d, that is a really nice interface/website. Is that a custom site you developed or is it some sort of plugin that creates property websites? Very nice work!
9:45 PM est Tuesday, 12 Jan 2021 - Matterport down?? Integratedman 2 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29782): https://status.matterport.com/?fbclid=IwAR1HX-hy1aQHTypNyrxzwaLdceLpjzSd1w8Jl1kQgfqyL2LMhzese1xFQcI
Matterport site down? [10:30 am EST Tuesday, 12 Jan 2021] dave3d 13 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29782): @lilnitsch Much thanks for posting the status link!!! Dan
Matterport Statistics - Google Analytics? Other? rodrigocastillo 4 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29782): WGAN-TV CAPTURED Training Week for Matterport Service Providers-Part 5 of of 5 Short Story #841 - Heat Map WGAN-TV CAPTURED Training Week for Matterport Service Providers-Part 5 of of 5 Short Story #842 - Top Referrers WGAN-TV CAPTURED Training Week for Matterport Service Providers-Part 5 of of 5 Short Story #843 - Additional Data WGAN-TV CAPTURED Training Week for Matterport Service Providers-Part 5 of of 5 Short Story #844 - Reports ...
Customer Logo in Matterport Virtual Tour jpierce360 4 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29782): @luisonis I did not know that MPEmbed enables a logo to be placed over the tripod location (nadir). Do you have an example? Thanks, Dan
Cold weather tips for Matterport scanning! MatterFix 1 3 yearsMatterFix (384): Cold weather tips for Matterport scanning! Winter is definitely here and we've had a few customers lately who thought their cameras needed repair but it turned out that the problems were temperature related. The Matterport camera is designed to operate down to 50deg F (10deg C). I have personally operated my camera in the mid 40s F with no problem but you cannot be certain that it will work at those temperatures. The most sensitive (to...
  Matterport Pro Wanted: Columbus, Wisconsin (30,000 SQ FT) DanSmigrod 3 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29782): This opportunity has been handled. Thanks, Dan
Question of the Day: Do you always do Matterport Scans of the Garage? DanSmigrod 6 3 yearsNarvan891 (79): If they are ordering floor plans and it's contiguous with the home itself, yes. Or if it's a particularly well-equipped garage. I let my clients who are concerned about people virtually walking around what are usually fairly messy or filled up garage spaces, that they can turn off the scan points afterwards in order to prevent virtual access but still show the dimensions in the floor plans. I try to get a definitive answer as to whether or not...
Public Insurance Adjusting Company using Matterport to Document Prop Damage DanSmigrod 1 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29782): Public Insurance Adjusting Company using Matterport to Document Property Damage Hi All, I could imagine many public insurance adjusting companies will be using Matterport to document property damage: particularly now that Matterport offers its TruePlan™ ( Xactimate) Creation Service and the impact of COVID on traveling. Here is a public insurance adjusting company that is promoting its use of Matterport for documenting property...
5th Largest USA Homebuilder, Taylor Morrison, Using Matterport (and others) DanSmigrod 2 3 yearsGETMYVR (1781): I wish they would have ran the highlight reel in walkthrough mode not slideshow. You can also really tweak the highlight reel now but I think it's just an area that a lot of Matterport users are still missing out on.
Inman: Asteroom shoots to become Matterport for the mid-tier market DanSmigrod 1 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29782): [asteroom]https://www.asteroom.com/pviewer?token=Q0LXCPwIY2rpmU_EK_KnVw[/asteroom]Asteroom Tour courtesy of Asteroom Inman: Asteroom shoots to become Matterport for the mid-tier market Inman (7 January 2021) Asteroom shoots to become Matterport for the mid-tier market | Asteroom has been rolling out a series of affordable updates to address growing demand for ways listing agents can compete for online market share "Asteroom has...
10 Tips for Running a Matterport Service Provider Business Amidst COVID-19 DanSmigrod 10 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29782): @andriystrebkov Thank you for sharing your real estate photography meets COVID post with the WGAN Community. Dan
  Matterport Pro Wanted: Vienna, VA DanSmigrod 2 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29782): This opportunity has been handled. Thanks, Dan
Your thoughts about Matterport tours meets art spaces/art installations? DanSmigrod 9 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29782): https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=aLSQ59V4Jnh Ricardo Von Brusky Gallery | Matterport Tour by Brasil 3D Matterport Blog (5 January 2021) World Treasures in São Paulo | Explore the Ornate Antiquities of Ricardo Von Brusky
Help me clear up the use of the trim tool in Matterport tubazoltan 20 3 yearsron0987 (2764): This is what I was talking about the limitations of the MP trim line. I wish they would make trim work like a typical CAD program. If it would work like that then your problem be resolved.
Video: How to create a video chat within a Matterport Tour using AgentRelay DanSmigrod 1 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29782): WGAN-TV How MSPs can Make Money offering AgentRelay as an Add On-#1564-How To Create A Video Chat within a Matterport Tour Video: How to create a video chat within a Matterport Tour using AgentRelay Hi All, In this WGAN-TV Short Story (#1564 above), AgentRelay Founder and CEO Dan Cattermole shows how a real estate agent sets up a video chat within a Matterport tour using AgentRelay. (Plus, I show how the potential home buyer accepts...
Transcript>WGAN-TV | Four Hard Cases for Matterport & How to Customize Foam DanSmigrod 2 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29782): WGAN-TV Four Hard Cases for Matterport Pro2 Camera AND How to Customize Foam-#1728-What Are The Different Types Of Foam For Any Hi All, Buying a Matterport Pro2 3D Camera? In this WGAN-TV Short Story (#1728), My Case Builder President, Founder and Owner Steve Holand describes the My Case Builder foam options (and which foam type was used in the cases above). Happy New Year, Dan Transcript (video above) But I wanted to now stop sharing...
Reality Capture Lighting Kit for Matterport Capture 1 3 yearsCapture (13): Ideal for BIM, AEC, Restoration, Insurance and any space with subpar lighting. https://youtu.be/--deXphi0AY LitraTorch 2.0 Reality Capture Lighting Kit
Tip: How to add water to a pool in Matterport Dollhouse View DanSmigrod 7 3 yearsWingman (4161): I remember I have one with the pool done with a Pro2 only. https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=7vU1hS8vfpd It did not really go well using 3D conversions. I did about 6 near the pool alone. It seemed to screw up the internal part moving the back wall in the gym about 1 meter. The client has still agreed to get the tour as it is.
Matterport Tours at Sanford University (Cantor Arts Center) DanSmigrod 1 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29782): https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=aWT9bvPZJXNRodin at the Cantor | Matterport Tour courtesy of Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University Mountain View Voice (27 December 2020) Best of Mountain View: Real estate software transforms museum collection into a virtual gallery Matterport Virtual Tours at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University Feel free to share your virtual tours of universities and/or art galleries here (or start a...
Video: Matterport Scanning in Realtime: Multi-Million Dollar, Ocean-Front DanSmigrod 3 3 yearsOboldyrev (218): Also for a property like that would be nice to remove artifacts in the back corner of the house using trim. It would look a lot cleaner.
Question of the Day: Are you a Matterport Artist or Business Person? DanSmigrod 7 3 yearsHome3D (3648): I got my first camera at age 12 and have owned many since. So I’m an artist first, trying to maintain a good business approach to work. When I’m working for an agent/client who is appreciative, who recognizes my level of commitment to service, I often go above and beyond. For example, this month I had several small jobs booked for HDR photos only, but delivered a MP tour as well as an end-of-year thank you. If I’m on a job that pays...
Holiday Themed Matterport Tours DanSmigrod 7 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29782): While not a Matterport Tour, it still seemed appropriate to share here! Dan
Matterport Case Study: COVID Motivates Broker to create Matterport Tours DanSmigrod 3 3 yearsron0987 (2764): Sales are still to hot in my area for agent to worry about 3d tours or pro photos I am am getting fewer calls from agents. I am focusing on builders or apartments that need to host a virtual platform.
Tip: Why Give Real Estate Agents an Opportunity to Pre-Pay for Matterport DanSmigrod 4 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29782): Hi All, Applies to 31 December 2020! Happy New Year, Dan
Matterport Marketing Video: Matterport for Education DanSmigrod 3 3 yearsrzphotoman (1831): I just finished scanning a 300,000 sq ft High School for their new virtual tour. 800 scans total with only a couple of minor issues. I'm in the process of editing the walkthrough tour and will share it when it's complete in a few weeks. Here's a floor plan view of the scan... https://e3effa51eee72fd900e3-2fb779bd12ec72d4612275342f2c9187.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/4ec5fe015a55711699130f60442da6ec.jpg
iPhone shot Matterport tour HarlanHambright 7 3 yearsWingman (4161): The pilot version of the app 4.1 now tells how much you are off a rotational axis with IOS devices capturing. It does it when you finish a row of pictures. If offset is big it will offer to keep it or redo. I not sure it is practical with iPads but you can put it on top of a matterport camera and use the matterport camera as a base to keep your ipad rotating around a single point. I could achieve a 2cm error only that way while if you do it...
Matterport Monthly Newsletter: December 2020 DanSmigrod 2 3 yearswishing_well (74): What actually changed in the sharing settings? As for the SDK kit are there any online meetups that anyone knows of to discuss their work on matterport?
Matterport TrueSketch Plus for Xactimate to exit Beta in Oct as TruePlan DanSmigrod 6 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29782): https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=KkiveVWSxTPMatterport Tour Sample for TruePlan Download the Matterport TruePlan Samples (.skx) on this Matterport Support page https://e3effa51eee72fd900e3-2fb779bd12ec72d4612275342f2c9187.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/d17f4128844fe78069a11861c8fb539e.png Dan
Tip: How to Password Protect a Matterport Tour (in Matterport Workshop) DanSmigrod 1 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29782): Tip of the Week --- https://e3effa51eee72fd900e3-2fb779bd12ec72d4612275342f2c9187.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/7713663f8be1e1643cb632ab70169a78.pngScreen Grab courtesy of Matterport Support https://e3effa51eee72fd900e3-2fb779bd12ec72d4612275342f2c9187.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/db3168f8289f16abc3dd68e6e2d1098c.pngScreen Grabs Hi All, It's now super-easy to password protect a Matterport Tour with this new Matterport password feature in Matterport...
Matterport to End Support for Internet Explorer 11 on 31 January 2021 DanSmigrod 1 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29782): Matterport Support Page (14 December 2020) clickable textEnding Support for Internet Explorer 11
Video: Matterport Tour as the 1st Viewing (Saves Agents Time) DanSmigrod 2 3 yearsHome3D (3648): The basic message here is the same as I currently express to my clients, and some have gotten surprising results. One of my top clients (shot over a hundred properties for her) recently was selling a home in Malibu, not on the beach but nearby. I created photos, a video and a Matterport, all combined in a WP3D Models webpage as I usually do. She listed on the MLS and within three days had multiple offers - TWO of which were "all...
Matterport Blog: Handel and Jimi Hendrix Museum in London DanSmigrod 3 3 yearsAlanD (40): Amazing job! Thanks for share it!
Anyone found an easy way to accurately bill for Matterport hosting? Expertise 7 3 yearsExpertise (1178): Thanks, Dan. This might be the way to go.
Matterport 3rd party apps (mattertags / spreadsheet) Fmodjr1913 1 3 yearsFmodjr1913 (37): I visited a page a few times on Matterport's website with a bunch of add-on apps from developers. I can't find it anywhere. There were at least 20 clickable icons with different solutions. Maybe more. I think one had a way to display information from mattertags into a spreadsheet automatically. And there may have been a way to link to the view of the mattertag inside the model (from the corresponding link on the spreadsheet). If that...
Anyone unable to set Matterport panning radius in Workshop now? dave3d 2 3 yearsdave3d (506): Update - this is an issue known to Matterport that just started today. Engineering is working to correct it.
Transcript (Matterport ShopTalk #14): Matterport Betas for Android and iOS DanSmigrod 1 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29782): https://youtu.be/JdGQf7BoWdwVideo: Matterport ShopTalk 14: Matterport Betas for Android and iOS | Video courtesy of Matterport YouTube Channel | 16 December 2020 Hi All, Below is the transcription for the Matterport ShopTalk #14 Webinar that aired Wednesday, 16 December 2020: Matterport Betas for Android and iOS Presenting 1. Matterport Marketing Content Manager Amir Frank 2. Matterport Senior Director of Product Management ...
Can a Matterport Tour skip a floor or two and still create a dollhouse? (Z1 maxmobile 5 3 yearsVirtusRealis (77): @maxmobile Yes, you can have a clean dollhouse view skipping a floor : just delete the undesired stations (stairs) and reload. You have to find a way to navigate your visit though. Either you decide that the visitor would have to switch back to the dollhouse view to access the upper floor, or you create a mattertag with an inside link to the upper floor. Hope this help. Jonathan
Big tours - space use on Matterport plan joelE 7 3 yearsron0987 (2764): Matterport has this on there webpage https://e3effa51eee72fd900e3-2fb779bd12ec72d4612275342f2c9187.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/7632ef8be0eed0e93f1ba60a13c22979.jpg It looks like no charge, it looks like unlimited number.
Can Matterport provide a usage report by Pro2 Camera Serial Number? DanSmigrod 11 3 yearsbriangreul (684): EXIF data is pretty standardized. Canon has a whole other set of data that you can pull if you connect to the camera. Ricoh should be similar. The MP isn't a "camera" in the traditional sense, but a camera array with a microprocessor. I'd almost guarantee it's collecting and sending telemetry, but they are unlikely to tell you anything about it.