Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
TitleAuthorPostsLast Post
Are Matterport Capture Technicians™ actually Matterport Employees? DanSmigrod 7 3 yearsAxis360Media (325): I believe not only are these technicians employees, the whole situation is unfair business practices. It’s part of my lawsuit.
Matterport versus CAPTUR3D Floor Plans: $2.74 More = Site Plans/No MP Logo DanSmigrod 9 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29852): Hi All, Reminder ... If you are ordering 2D schematic floor plans from Matterport, it's worth noting that for a few more dollars, you can get site plans AND floor plans from CAPTUR3D, plus the first six are free when you use this WGAN Affiliate link for CAPTUR3D. For clarification, the site plans show the location of the house within the property. The magic of creating site plans does not require any extra info from you. Plus, NO...
10 Reasons Matterport will acquire GeoCV DanSmigrod 22 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29852): Hi All, Well, looks like I am not so great on making predictions ... ✓ Matterport and GeoCV Reach Settlement in Two-Year Matterport Lawsuit Dan
Lawsuit: Matterport, Inc. versus GeoCV, Inc. - All Legal Documents DanSmigrod 74 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29852): @Convrts Well said. We'll see if Matterport can hold back the tide of Innovation displayed by GeoCV. Dan Hi All, ( A day after reported by WGAN Forum :cool: ) Inman (22 October 2020) Matterport and former rival GeoCV settle 2-year patent dispute | GeoCV began winding down operations in October 2019, but the lawsuit between the former 3D tour technology rivals continued on for another year Dan -- I encourage you to subscribe to...
Matterport and GeoCV Reach Settlement in Two-Year Matterport Lawsuit DanSmigrod 5 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29852): Hi All, ( A day after reported by WGAN Forum :cool: ) Inman (22 October 2020) Matterport and former rival GeoCV settle 2-year patent dispute | GeoCV began winding down operations in October 2019, but the lawsuit between the former 3D tour technology rivals continued on for another year Dan -- I encourage you to subscribe to Inman. Free 90 day trial of Inman with this WGAN Affiliate Code
Question of the Day>Listing sold via Matterport: without an in-person tour? DanSmigrod 5 3 yearsSkeeter (392): Nice Job! Mahalo!
Matterport Pro Wanted: Jacksonville, FL ASAP IFTI_Lindsey 2 3 yearsIFTI_Lindsey (882): This opportunity has been handled, thank you.
Distance Learning Platforms to Mashup with Matterport? jbsmoore 5 3 yearsEaglePrecision (289): One of the easiest to learn interfaces there is for the amount of power it has. Lots of tutorial videos on YouTube.
Matterport Pro Wanted: Toledo, OH IFTI_Lindsey 1 3 yearsIFTI_Lindsey (882): IFTI PROVision has Help Wanted Privileges in the WGAN Forum --- https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=yd2XRcCEh9AMatterport Digital Twin by IFTI/PROvision Solutions Hi All! IFTI/PROvision Solutions has a need for Matterport Pros in Toledo, OH. Project details: ➡️ Matterport Pro ➡️ Location: Toledo, OH ➡️ Space: 1,550 - Commercial ➡️ Deadline: Completed on Friday, 10/30/2020 ➡️ Requirements: iPad Pro,...
Video: How to shoot Large Spaces with a Matterport Pro2, 360 Cameras, BLK36 DanSmigrod 2 3 yearspixelray (1040): Two words....April Tags Those will save you in large empty spaces....without them you will be in allignment hell
How real estate agents can help increase lead-generation with Matterport DanSmigrod 4 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29852): WGAN-TV How Matterport Service Providers can Make Money with AgentRelay as an Add On | Wednesday, 21 October 2020 Hi All, Much thanks to @AgentRelay Founder and CEO Dan Cattermole for giving the WGAN Community a deep-dive demo and discussion about how Matterport Service Providers can make money offering Asteroom as an Add On. (Video above) Receive free - a 12 months Membership to the WGAN-TV Training U (in Matterport) Course when you: 1....
"For Our Beach Resort, Do you recommend I buy a Z1 or Matterport Pro2?" DanSmigrod 2 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29852): @rodrigocastillo Welcome. For your Beach Resort question, you may find this WGAN Forum discussion helpful. Dan
Matterport alternative 8643d 5 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29852): @8643d WGAN Member @GlennAronwits used ThreeSixty Tours mashed up with Matterport and WP3D Models WordPress Plugin in the (top) Tour above from this WGAN Forum discussion: ✓ ThreeSixty Tour Examples Dan
Matterport Pro Wanted: Greenwich, CT IFTI_Lindsey 2 3 yearsIFTI_Lindsey (882): This opportunity has been handled, thank you.
Until Matterport does this, your 1st virtual tour should be via Asteroom DanSmigrod 2 3 yearsJuMP (2031): Suggestion for Matterport classic account owner: Providing Pay Per Tour Bundle at USD49.99 within Matterport system, to make profit at least USD3385 per year. Below is the calculation: ====================================================== A classis plan of Matterport: USD49 x 12 months = USD588 = 36 (showcases processing); USD499 for yearly payment. One Classic Matterport Account cost USD499 per year, that can hold 100 showcases...
How much Matterport actually charge for a tour? toscobr 4 3 yearsVTLV (2867): In todays billing subscriptions. You are correct saying 1 tour - 1 block. With no maximum # of scan points with a strong suggestion you do not go over 200 scan points on a single tour. The 3D dollhouse will process when you upload your completed tour with no extra work or money due on your end. Optional add on services are available such as getting a Black and White Floor Plan or Matterpack typically used in construction services for AutoCad...
Did I miss this update for Matterport Slide show? ron0987 3 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29852): https://youtu.be/F0xFG_PnWCUVideo: Matterport ShopTalk #9 | New Features and Updates & Part 2 of Customizing your Model | Video courtesy of Matterport YouTube Channel | 14 October 2020 @ron0987 From the Matterport video above (14 October 2020) at 46:18, Matterport Chief Software Architect Haakon Erichsen says: All right. I have another one that is actually from last time I was at [Matterport] ShopTalk [webinar]. I talked about some new...
Question of the Day: No Charge Matterport for Non-Profits for the Holidays? DanSmigrod 4 3 yearsIntegratedman (602): Certainly Dan this is The Basilica Church of our Lady in Guelph Ont Canada, located approx 1 hr west of Toronto Ont https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=1eiHjAAsUXE Kindest Regards we did this a few years back and i just looked at numbers the tour has had over 10,500 views and is located as well on the Church's website
Video: Matterport to Add (Much Improved) Blur Tool to Matterport Workshop DanSmigrod 3 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29852): https://youtu.be/F0xFG_PnWCUVideo: Matterport ShopTalk #9 | New Features and Updates & Part 2 of Customizing your Model | Video courtesy of Matterport YouTube Channel | 14 October 2020 @lilnitsch Technically, sounds like new Matterport blur feature in Workshop ("coming soon") can be implemented in all Matterport spaces: regardless of how or when they were created. "All right, and I'll take one about blur. A couple...
Video: Matterport 360 Views and Photos DanSmigrod 2 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29852): Hi All, Here is a transcript for the video above: Welcome Matterporters. Thanks so much for joining me. In this video we'll cover the 360 Views tool and how to place those as well as photos, how to save and grab snapshots from your Matterport model. So let's go ahead and dive right in and get started and look at the 360 Views tool. You can see it's right over here. It's got a little 360 icon. And if I click on that, let's just take a quick...
  Matterport Pro Wanted: Washington D.C. (Three Full Days) DanSmigrod 2 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29852): This opportunity has been handled. Thanks, Dan
Does Matterport (unofficially) Support Insta360 One R 360 camera? DanSmigrod 7 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29852): Hi All, Free Matterport Webinar 11 am Wednesday, 11 November 2020 ( Register Now) Matterport ShopTalk #11 - November 11, 2020 Let’s talk about the Insta360 ONE R. Join [Matterport Marketing Content Manager] Amir Frank as he hosts Kirk Stromberg, Senior Director of Product Management, and Nicole Rogers, Director of Product Marketing, to talk about the long-awaited iOS compatibility with the Insta360 ONE R. We will be joined by...
Free Matterport Webinar | Buy 360 Camera or Pro2? | Wednesday, 28 Oct. 2020 DanSmigrod 1 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29852): https://e3effa51eee72fd900e3-2fb779bd12ec72d4612275342f2c9187.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/5a4ba3fa03bd5991d5ba75c60a7eedc4.pngScreen Grab of eBlast received Monday, 19 October 2020 Hi All, Here is the Matterport Link to Register Now for this free Webinar - 360 Camera versus Matterport Pro2 3D Camera 11 am EST Wednesday, 28 October 2020. Dan
Matterport Blog: You Don’t Have to Wait for iPhone 12 to Capture in 3D. DanSmigrod 6 4 yearsMeshImages (2670): I see Matterport getting stuck in the middle. If I want superfast and very precise 3D meshing of small spaces and objects I will probably be using apps like polycam or canvas for iPad pro and soon for iPhone 12 pro. For large spaces I have to use the BLK360 anyway. And there is also And if I want to create professional 360 tours with endless design possibilities and hosting flexibility I will be using professional 360 photography setups...
Video: New Matterport Features & Updates & Part 2 of Customizing your Model DanSmigrod 8 4 yearsron0987 (2788): So is there a timeline on release. I just uploaded a model and the window pop up asking to automatically blur is no longer there. So in the past a feature is advertised and it months to years to be released. I did not see the MP update release so was there anything on the release date?
Matterport services hamid167 2 4 yearsMW_VRS (16): I have 3 major add-ons that I offer my clients. The first is Aerial Drone Photography. The second is Full production exterior Video with Drone Footage and custom music. and the last is a question I give them. Is this just for the internet such as Realtor.com, or do you plan on doing flyers and other stuff, If so then you will want to consider adding High Quality pictures that I shoot with my DSLR. The pictures that are exported from Matterport...
What is this Matterport issue, and is there a fix? MattSCrowder 15 4 yearsMattSCrowder (110): It appears that a window marker from the upper floor was bleeding down onto the main floor. Once I removed that window marker, everything worked.
Art Project: 1st use of a Matterport 3D Tour mashed-up with a GoFundMe Page DanSmigrod 7 4 yearsExpertise (1178): Was sad to see that Bethany's GoFundMe stalled at $620. How is she doing?
Loopnet / Matterport links BlueImmersiveMedia 8 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29852): https://youtu.be/yOaOhrHUHMIVideo courtesy of LoopNet YouTube Channel | 15 October 2020
10 Tips for How Matterport Service Providers can get off the Hamster Wheel DanSmigrod 1 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29852): Hi All, Are you so busy that your head is spinning? Do you feel like you are on a hamster wheel and can not get everything done? Are you so busy that you are turning away business? (Many in the WGAN Community have told me that COVID-19 has dramatically increased their business.) 10 Tips for How Matterport Service Providers can get off the Hamster Wheel 1. Charge more (at least for new clients) 2. Double your income with 15...
Zoom like but not tied to matterport, eyespy360 and 3dvista w/ no mo fees GlennTremain 3 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29852): @GlennTremain Thanks for checking it out. In the mean time, for: 1. Matterport Service Providers: AgentRelay Affiliate Marketing Program 2. Real Estate Agents that use Matterport: AgentRelay 3. EyeSpy360 offers EyeSpyLIVE 4. 3DVista Virtual Tour Pro includes live video chat within tours Best, Dan
Video: How to set Matterport Start Location and Matterport Deep Links DanSmigrod 5 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29852): https://youtu.be/UCY0BrrGOxUVideo: Customizing your Matterport Model: 360° Views & Photos | Video courtesy of Matterport YouTube Channel | 15 October 2020 From the Matterport YouTube Channel: "This is the second of a series of clips in which Amir takes a deep dive into the customization tools in Workshop. Workshop, also known as Showcase Edit, is what’s used to customize your processed model. You can do things like adding...
Lead Generation with Matterport & AgentRelay AgentRelay 10 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29852): @Expertise Like @GlennTremain and @AgentRelay say, I would directing all support requests to @AgentRelay. Additionally, @AgentRelay Founder/CEO Dan Cattermole is willing to do demos to your clients that you tee-up and you receive the monthly recurring revenue via WGAN Affiliate Link for AgentRelay or just let @AgentRelay know that you learned about @AgentRelay here and would welcome Dan Cattermole demos that you help book the...
Matterport with Oculus Go tmroberts 3 4 yearstmroberts (155): @DanSmigrod - thank you for the video - it sure answered my question. Seems the instant transition blue spheres are dated and now the use of the controller is required. There are sure benefits of the experience with and without the use of the controller. We have 2 Oculus Go headsets we use for demo's so as long as they work...they will work ;) I encourage all agents to at least experiment with VR whether it be something as simple as a BNext...
Limited Matterport Pro1 Repairs after 31 January 2021 DanSmigrod 2 4 yearsMatterFix (384): Hi Dan - I'll definitely be stepping up our @MatterFix express repair service to support all possible repairs for the Pro1 cameras (in addition to the Pro2 and Pro2 Lite). I'm currently looking to buy a few Pro1 cameras now. My guess is, that if you take advantage of Matterports generous trade in program, the Pro1 serial number (camera) you submit for the offer will no longer be supported by MP. Anyone know more on this?
Matterport Webinar: More Blurring Controls; LiDAR in iOS; Pro1 Support DanSmigrod 8 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29852): https://youtu.be/F0xFG_PnWCUVideo: Matterport ShopTalk #9 | New Features and Updates & Part 2 of Customizing your Model | Video courtesy of Matterport YouTube Channel | 14 October 2020 Hi All, If you missed Matterport ShopTalk #9 webinar, the video is above. Dan
100,000 People Download Matterport Capture App for iPhone DanSmigrod 4 4 yearsMeshImages (2670): Regarding mobile 3D scanning (and photogrammetry) I see strong and powerful competititors for Matterport. I would not make a big bet on this business model. 3D mobile scanning will be more about objects and people and not about room scanning. Matterport should better focus on a Pro3 camera with one-click 360 capturing and a flash lidar.
Have you cut a deal with Matterport for MatterPaks? DanSmigrod 1 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29852): Hi All, If you have special rates with Matterport for MatterPaks, can you Private Message me with the details? Much thanks! Dan
  Matterport Pro Wanted: Folsom, California DanSmigrod 2 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29852): This opportunity has been handled. Thanks, Dan
Matterport Classic users - Check your October Bill VTLV 10 4 yearsVTLV (2867): https://cdn.psychologytoday.com/sites/default/files/styles/amp_metadata_content_image_min_1200px_wide/public/field_blog_entry_teaser_image/2018-04/pmg-inkblots3_0-144x144-0_0-1412_1412.jpg?itok=-ttdJXE3
First Matterport Tour - Feedback, advice and suggestions are welcomed. tmroberts 17 4 yearstmroberts (155): @lilnitsch thanks for sharing the videos! A LOT of very useful information.
Matterport Pro Wanted: Broken Arrow, OK IFTI_Lindsey 1 4 yearsIFTI_Lindsey (882): IFTI PROVision has Help Wanted Privileges in the WGAN Forum --- https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=yd2XRcCEh9AMatterport Digital Twin by IFTI/PROvision Solutions Hi All! IFTI/PROvision Solutions has a need for Matterport Pros in Broken Arrow, OK. Project details: ➡️ Matterport Pro ➡️ Location: Broken Arrow, OK ➡️ Space: 5200 - Commercial ➡️ Deadline: Completed on 10/200 ➡️ Requirements: iPad Pro,...
MSP? Got a Sample Client Proposal for Matterport Tours that you can share? DanSmigrod 1 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29852): https://e3effa51eee72fd900e3-2fb779bd12ec72d4612275342f2c9187.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/48e0ead319aa9a3d61d19490caf72bfc.png Hi All, A WGAN Member would like to see sample client proposals for Matterport tours. While we have an example in the WGAN Sample Forms Library, we could use some more. In exchange for your sample form, you get a free, all access pass to the WGAN Sample Forms Library. Please email your sample client proposal...
How to seamlessly integrate live video chat within a Matterport Tour DanSmigrod 7 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29852): @AgentRelay Congrats on the AgentRelay media coverage in EstateAgentTODAY: AgentRelay “arms agents with a flexible tool to undertake initial viewings in a safer and more convenient manner, meeting the needs of modern time-poor, digital-savvy customers, whilst also limiting exposure to COVID related risks” [...] The technology runs directly in the browser on desktop computers, tablets and smartphones, with integration into...
Matterport Space of a hotel: 1,000+ Scans of 100,000 SQ FT HarlanHambright 5 4 yearsExpertise (1178): Very cool, Harlen. Two questions for you: 1- how many days and man hours would you estimate this took? 2- how did you get this job? Did you pitch them? Did they call you? Are you acquainted with mgmt? And a question for MSPs who have done these types of spaces: Is this something that you think owners/management are now ready to consider?
Got a great Matterport space that you scanned to share with the Community? DanSmigrod 3 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29852): @AlexHitchcock That qualifies as a Haunted House space! I embedded the Matterport tour within your post so that the Community could see the CAPTUR3D embed player. Enjoy your weekend, Dan
Weekly Construction Documentation meets Matterport Video Chat on Steroids DanSmigrod 1 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29852): https://youtu.be/6300wiE-BJQVideo: AgentRelay Video Showcase | Video courtesy of AgentRelay Weekly Construction Documentation meets Matterport Video Chat on Steroids Hi All, If you are using Matterport for Weekly Construction Documentation, you might find integrating video chat on Steroids within the Matterport tour via AgentRelay super-helpful. I could imagine that adding AgentRelay features to a Matterport digital twin...
Matterport Channel Partner: Will Matterport share revenue with me? lucadeal 9 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29852): @lucadeal Thanks for keeping us posted on what the minimum commitment is. Please give me a warming before you post so that I am sitting down and am not in the midst of eating or drinking ... Dan
Matterport proving to be a hard sell sandhun 8 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29852): @sandhun Is there an opportunity for you reach-out to Giraffe360 - not presently available in USA - to see if they have agents that want tours, BUT want a real estate photographer to shoot the tour? Your competitor might be a great referring agent to you! In the United States, I estimate that half of all real estate agents that want a 244/7 Open House Virtual Tour want a real estate photographer to shoot the tour. Would offering video...
When doing Matterport OUTDOORS with a Pro2; additional camera I should use? KfromPoland 9 4 yearslilnitsch (5421): not a problem