Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
TitleAuthorPostsLast Post
Do you make Developers get their own Matterport accounts? Cabrahams 3 4 yearsAxis360Media (325): Charge hosting! My 200 models generates quite a bit of cash flow. At least 6 times the cost of the plan plus extras.
Matterport Pro Wanted: Cedar City, UT IFTI_Lindsey 1 4 yearsIFTI_Lindsey (852): IFTI PROVision has Help Wanted Privileges in the WGAN Forum --- https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=yd2XRcCEh9AMatterport Digital Twin by IFTI/PROvision Solutions Hi All! IFTI/PROvision Solutions has a need for Matterport Pros in Cedar City, UT. Project details: ➡️ Matterport Pro ➡️ Location: Cedar City, UT ➡️ Space: 4000 - Commercial ➡️ Deadline: Completed on 9/30/20200 ➡️ Requirements: iPad Pro,...
Matterport: "maniacal focus on our customers to truly differentiate our..." DanSmigrod 6 4 yearsjohnwheatley (244): We all need goals and something for which to strive. And if nothing else, they want that employee to have that mind set. Hopefully the right employee will help nudge Matterport in the right direction.
Video: How to Invite Collaborators to publish to GSV from Matterport DanSmigrod 1 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29782): WGAN-TV Matterport Workshop 3.0 Part 5 of 5 Short Story #705- Inviting Collaborators In Google Street View App Hi All, In this WGAN-TV Short Story (above, #705), Matterport Content Marketing Manager Amir Frank shows how to " Invite a collaborator to publish" to Google Street View from Matterport Workshop (start video at 1:20). This is relevant if you want to ask a 3rd Party company to help you with your Google Street View tour...
Video: How to Make Matterport Labels Visible to Visitors DanSmigrod 1 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29782): WGAN-TV Matterport Workshop 3.0 Part 3 of 5 Short Story #651- Making Labels Visible For Visitors Hi All, In this WGAN-TV Short Story (#651 above), Matterport Content Marketing Manager Amir Frank shows how to make Matterport labels visible to visitors. Hint: Go to three dots -->Advanced --> Labels togged on. (The default setting is do not display labels.) Dan
  Matterport Pro Wanted: Boise, Idaho DanSmigrod 3 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29782): This opportunity is still available, as of 5 pm EDT Thursday, 17 September 2020. Thanks, Dan
  Matterport Pro Wanted: Wichita, Kansas DanSmigrod 4 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29782): This opportunity is still available, as of 2:30 pm EDT Thursday, 17 September 2020. Thanks, Dan
Transcript: Matterport ShopTalk #6 Webinar Video | 2 September 2020 DanSmigrod 1 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29782): https://youtu.be/yVOvxXLLiHAVideo: Shop Talk 6: Expanding Camera Lineup, Android Support, New Betas, How to Back Up & Restore Models | Video courtesy of Matterport YouTube Channel | 2 September 2020 Hi All, Below is a transcript of Matterport ShopTalk #6 Webinar that aired live on 2 September 2020. Topics Covered ✓ Expanding Camera Lineup ✓ Android Support ✓ New Betas ✓ How to Back Up & Restore Models ✓...
Matterport Backup and Restore Scenarios: Questions/Issues mikemay1 2 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29782): @mikemay1 WGAN Forum Discussions that may be helpful for your Matterport Back-up and Restore Questions ✓ Video: Backup & Restore Your Matterport Models (And Why This is a Problem!) ✓ WGAN Forum discussions tagged: Backup | Restore | iMazing | iExplorer If you still have questions, I suggest that you do new WGAN Forum posts with just one question per post. (Please do read through the above first). Best, Dan
Video: Backup & Restore Your Matterport Models (And Why This is a Problem!) DanSmigrod 6 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29782): https://youtu.be/diUQKDD7ZWAVideo: Backup & Restore Your Matterport Models using Mac OS 10.15 Catalina | Video courtesy of Matterport YouTube Channel | 16 September 2020 Hi All, This video amends the first video above regarding Mac OS Catalina. Dan Transcript (video above) - Welcome Matterporters, thanks for joining us again. In this video, I wanted to very quickly just go over how to back up and restore if you're using Catalina. You...
Cloning Matterport spaces schaferu 7 4 yearslilnitsch (5391): Unfortunately, even if a Matterport support staff were to duplicate the model all of the edits (mattertags, highlight reals, etc) would have to be re-done as it creates an entirely new URL Even back in the day when we had the Amazing Dee still at Matterport to merge models together she recommended not making any edits until after she had merged the 2 spaces together
Matterport MatterPak Webinar: Point Cloud (.XYZ), 3D Mesh File (.OBJ) DanSmigrod 3 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29782): Hi All, Reminder. This free Matterport webinar is 11 am EST today (Wednesday, 16 September 2020). Dan
Matterport Pro2 Wiggly Loose Charge Port cgraft 3 4 yearstoddwaddington (526): Hey @cgraft. Mine is the same. Although, I haven't tested it to see if it will fall out. I place it where I know it won't be kicked or tugged. It works but does not plug in snugly. Purchased a few months ago.
Matterport Pro Wanted: Memphis, TN IFTI_Lindsey 1 4 yearsIFTI_Lindsey (852): IFTI PROVision has Help Wanted Privileges in the WGAN Forum --- https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=yd2XRcCEh9AMatterport Digital Twin by IFTI/PROvision Solutions Hi All! IFTI/PROvision Solutions has a need for Matterport Pros in Memphis, TN. Project details: ➡️ Matterport Pro ➡️ Location: Memphis, TN ➡️ Space: 15,000 - Commercial ➡️ Deadline: Completed on September 18, 20200 ➡️ Requirements: iPad...
Matterport site not performing today Home3D 3 4 yearsGETMYVR (1781): @Home3D are you hooked up into the backbone? Those speeds are crazy.
Matterport vs Ricoh ChuckJ 7 4 yearslilnitsch (5391): @GETMYVR I am using CloudPano for live video or audio conferencing within the the VR tour
capture a hotel with matterport hamid167 3 4 yearsJuMP (2031): https://www.wegetaroundnetwork.com/topic/11804/page/1/largest-space-scanned---largest-matterport-tour/
Do you charge less for shooting Matterport with a Ricoh Theta Z1 than Pro2? DanSmigrod 10 4 yearsVTLV (2867): I can wrap my head around charging less For another use. If you have a classic plan, you’re putting up to $39 for upload using dual fisheye lens. Your monthly plans still need to help with costs to fund your tour slot plus other slots not currently being used. You use a pro 1 or 2, you’re out a few hours of shooting time. It’s right there with charge more for pro2 vs pro1 price comparison a couple years ago. Fund the plan, compete with...
Tips for Matterport Photographers Shooting Asteroom Virtual Tours DanSmigrod 14 4 yearsEricTsai (171): Hi @GWastonImages Thanks for the note and happpy to hear that you like the pay per tour option, which now includes the 2D floor plan with dimensions! To answer your question - Asteroom does not give you the "walk through" feel that Matterport gives you. And you are right - in residential real estate the rooms are small enough that the walk through feel isn't as critical. Unlike Matterport that tries to tap into every...
Matterport is stepping on MSPs again, trying to sell direct to our clients MattSCrowder 3 4 yearsMattSCrowder (110): They are selling the camera, not the service. Example 1. "Architects, engineers, and construction professionals are always on the hunt for new tools... Introducing the Matterport Pro 2 Camera..." Example 2. "Here's how it works - 1. Scan YOUR job site..." Example 3. "The Pro 2 saves you both time and money" It doesn't take an English professor to catch that they are speaking directly to AEC professionals and...
Matterport.... Sales person imbedded in tour Integratedman 5 4 yearsfotoguy (835): I used Captur3D to make the tour and had them put in a youtube video the realtor made welcoming people to the home. It would start playing immediately upon opening the tour.
Question of the Day: Insta360 ONE R versus Ricoh Theta Z1 for Matterport? DanSmigrod 1 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29782): Hi All, The WGAN Forum Question of the Day for Thursday, 10 September 2020) is: Insta360 ONE R versus Ricoh Theta Z1 for Matterport? If you have shot a Matterport Tour with an Insta360 One R (during public beta), can you share a tour with us? A plus would be to share the same space shot with a Ricoh Theta Z1. Matterport will officially support the Insta360 ONE R starting in October 2020. Details in this WGAN Forum...
Frustration with Matterport subscription levels GWatsonImages 2 4 yearsQueen_City_3D (3102): Your frustrations are valid. I find Matterport unwittingly punishes success with the arbitrary space limits. You’d think they’d want to encourage their customers to keep their models “live”, as the more models there are the more the general public would learn about Matterport and want to hire MSPs or even buy a camera themselves and have their own subscriptions which would make Matterport more money. My best advice is to try to...
Matterport Tip of the Week: How to Adjust Ricoh Theta Z1 Camera Settings DanSmigrod 2 4 yearsGWatsonImages (49): Glad to help! Thanks Dan.
Matterport Scan of one house with three floors and no stairs to connect Ramojakubovic 10 4 yearsron0987 (2764): The other thing to consider if like @lilnitsch says if you get the right time do the entire stairs on all three floors so there is no major lighting difference. But remember to open the doors on each level. You will find the end product color balance is better. Just a suggestion.
How Asteroom got me to switch from Matterport. jwaltphotography 16 4 yearsjwaltphotography (55): I have not experienced this. We have shot more than 2 dozen properties since we recently implemented this. Our realtors are much happier with the time savings since I can shoot any house in 15 minutes or less. I have yet to hear a buyer state that "This tour wasn't immersive enough". IN fact, most buyers are layman in terms of cameras and cannot tell the difference. A matterport has consistent misalignment issues in post and it often...
Matterport Pro Wanted: Rochester, NY IFTI_Lindsey 2 4 yearsderricklwa (4): is this opportunity still available?
Yacht Matterport scanning & challenges Wingman 13 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29782): Thanks for letting me know. Dan
Matterport needs to get their floorpan delivery speed up to snuff. adc1967 4 4 yearsmp2fp (509): The experienced WGAN service provider www.mp2fp.com will be happy to help! Order in the evening and it is ready when you wake up in the morning! Get your own logo and any style by choice, 2D or 3D, multiple floors up to 10 000 sqf included in basic price. 10% discount for WGAN members and 50% price reduction for extended areas.
Matterport Pro 2 3D Camera via Adorama Price Drop! $400 off adc1967 10 4 yearsadc1967 (79): I got my response and I purchased 3 days too early to get a price adjustment...oh well
Question of the Day: Matterport's latest marketing videos - Your thoughts? DanSmigrod 4 4 yearsMeshImages (2655): I don't like both of them, because they are not professional. In the first video the man is wearing a Google Daydream headset which is not supported anymore (since a year). And the storytelling makes no sense to me either. Why are sellers and buyers the same persons? Or is she only talking to the sellers and they change their clothing to a more casual style when the tour is ready? And why don't they mention important features like password...
Asteroom vs Matterport lilnitsch 35 4 yearsPickChuck (413): Maybe so. Pretty sure my wife would declare them as music or photo related and say pay for them with that money. LOL Just a funny, I had said my guitar partner and I were lookin at a 3D printer. For Christmas she gave me a $250 off coupon from staples. I thought to myself, not sure she knows at what level the 3d printers we are looking at. Good thing the books are kept at his place:). Here's our latest guitar invention. It's an electric...
Matterport Pro Wanted: Lafayette, IN IFTI_Lindsey 1 4 yearsIFTI_Lindsey (852): IFTI PROVision has Help Wanted Privileges in the WGAN Forum --- https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=yd2XRcCEh9AMatterport Digital Twin by IFTI/PROvision Solutions Hi All! IFTI/PROvision Solutions has a need for Matterport Pros in Lafayette, IN. Project details: ➡️ Matterport Pro ➡️ Location: Lafayette, IN ➡️ Space: 2500 - Commercial ➡️ Deadline: Completed on Friday, September 11 20200 ➡️ ...
Matterport Pro? Asteroom solves the challenge of shooting 200,000+ SQ FT DanSmigrod 4 4 yearsjericreson (84): I just shot a 20,000 sf project. It included 54 panos - 13 of which were exterior panos. The # of panos will vary by project - for example, large open spaces will require fewer panos than individual offices with connecting halls, and complex layouts. If you are shooting with a relatively low resolution camera, you will need substantially more images to capture a decent level of zoom in detail, especially of larger rooms. A Theta Z1 would...
Matterport Pro Wanted: Jacksonville, NC IFTI_Lindsey 1 4 yearsIFTI_Lindsey (852): IFTI PROVision has Help Wanted Privileges in the WGAN Forum --- https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=yd2XRcCEh9AMatterport Digital Twin by IFTI/PROvision Solutions Hi All! IFTI/PROvision Solutions has a need for Matterport Pros in Jacksonville, NC. Project details: ➡️ Matterport Pro ➡️ Location: Jacksonville, NC ➡️ Space: 3,500 - Commercial ➡️ Deadline: Completed on Friday, September 11 20200 ➡️ ...
Question of the Day: Matterport scanning when you are sick or on vacation? DanSmigrod 8 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29782): Hi All, How to do you get your Matterport scanning done when you are sick or on vacation (or have more work than you can handle)? Best, Dan
Matterport photo quality joecostanza 6 4 yearsHarlanHambright (2073): They’ve been run through photoshop yes but I wouldn’t say substantial, just normal, but then I used to do all my own color printing.
Openhouse Live (New Service for Matterport) GETMYVR 4 4 yearsjohnwheatley (244): Seems like you could do this with a Zoom meeting (or similar) with a screen share, easy peasy.
Asteroom (or Matterport) Pro Wanted: Reno, NV EricTsai 2 4 yearsEricTsai (171): Hi all, this opportunity is still avaliable.
Matterport Pro Wanted: Carson City, NV ASAP IFTI_Lindsey 1 4 yearsIFTI_Lindsey (852): IFTI PROVision has Help Wanted Privileges in the WGAN Forum --- https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=yd2XRcCEh9AMatterport Digital Twin by IFTI/PROvision Solutions Hi All! IFTI/PROvision Solutions has a need for Matterport Pros in Carson City, NV. Project details: ➡️ Matterport Pro ➡️ Location: Carson City, NV ➡️ Space: 4500 sq ft - Gas station ➡️ Deadline: Completed on Tuesday, September 1 20200 ➡️ ...
Not uploading from Matterport Capture app Harrycayman 3 4 yearsHarrycayman (418): Yes. It uploaded 3 times. Two of those said zero and then I re booted iPad
NOT shooting a Matterport tour of 100% of your real estate photo shoots? DanSmigrod 3 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29782): I am confused.... Sounds like we are talking about two different things. Can you post a screen grab for "I can upload it to Matterport for $19"? Or, let me try to say a different way. Every time that you do a real estate photography shoot, do your clients engage you to do a Matterport tour? If not, why not? Thanks, Dan
Facilities Management Defined for Matterport Service Providers DanSmigrod 1 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29782): WGAN-TV Matterport Digital Twins for Facilities Management #1385-What Are The Management Facilities with IFTI/PROvision Solutions Vice President of Business Development James Duffy Hi All, If you are a Matterport Service Provider, it's likely super-helpful to understand the Matterport digital twin use-case for Facilities Management (FM). In this WGAN-TV Short Story (#1385 above), IFTI/PROvision Solutions Vice President of Business...
Question of the Day: How much did Matterport charge you to repair a camera? DanSmigrod 4 4 yearsExpertise (1178): $600, I received a refurbished camera in exchange. Ours had fallen and the wifi was disconnected. Pro2. It took about 10 days after getting the RMA.
  Matterport Pro Wanted: Hartford, CT DanSmigrod 2 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29782): This opportunity has been handled. Thanks, Dan
  Buy-Sell Matterport Classic Cloud Account DanSmigrod 5 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29782): Hi All, Above was posted today (along with a Matterport Pro2 3D Cmaera) to the WGAN Private Group: Buy-Sell Used Matterport Gear Join this WGAN Private Group: Buy-Sell Used Matterport Cameras (No charge for WGAN Basic, Standard and Premium Members whom can Private Message me - @DanSmigrod - to be added.) Dan
  Do you want to sell your used Matterport Pro2 3D Camera? DanSmigrod 5 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29782): Open thread to view post.
New Matterport Website and Processing Delay? SpencerLasky 2 4 yearsCharlesHH (640): Click on VIEW ALL at the bottom of the middle column and it will take you to the page that you are used to seeing and you can see if it is still processing.
WP Matterport Shortcode popup with wp3d models? Zecele 3 4 yearsZecele (1): Thanks for the help, much appreciated. That completely solved my issue!
wanted: 3rd party to improve my matterport scans within MP framework fotoguy 2 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29782): @fotoguy MP/embed can fix. As a WGAN Standard Member, you get the free use of MP/embed Premium basic via WGAN rebate. See WGAN MarketPlace link above.... Best, Dan