Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 473 Unique Visitors
9,022 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 40,828 Page Views | 20,383 Unique Visitors | 44 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
TitleAuthorPostsLast Post
Video: How "As-Builts" are Created without Matterport: Tedious Pain Points DanSmigrod 3 4 yearsChemistrydoc (1769): @toddwaddington Second that.....they are a great company to work with / for, and Lindsey really goes the extra mile. Keith
  Matterport Pro Wanted: Augusta, Georgia DanSmigrod 2 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29694): This opportunity is still available, as of 5:30 pm ET Tuesday, 4 August 2020. Thanks, Dan
Can you do an 18,000 SQ FT Matterport Scan in McAllen, TX? DanSmigrod 1 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29694): Hi All, Can you do an 18,000 SQ FT Matterport Scan in McAllen, TX for WGAN Gold Member IFTI/PROvision Solutions (@IFTI_Lindsey). This may be worth the drive: (We have not located a Matterport Pro in McAllen, TX) 1. to begin a relationship with IFTI/PROvision Solutions for your primary market area 2. to scan 18,000 SQ FT: great scanning experience 3. in addition to your compensation from IFTI/PROvision Solutions, WGAN will...
Matterport Pro Wanted: McAllen, TX IFTI_Lindsey 2 4 yearsIFTI_Lindsey (843): This opportunity is still available.
Wish List: Matterport Floor Plans DanSmigrod 2 4 yearsAlexHitchcock (389): Hi @GETMYVR Just to let you know CAPTUR3D provides custom white label floor plans delivered in 12-24 hours - for just $16 USD You can save multiple templates in your account for each client you service. We can provide bespoke design parameters such as custom labels, landscape/portrait, multiple file types etc - pretty much anything you require. As a WGAN member, you can sign up via the following link and your first 6 orders with us within...
Password protected Matterport tours? Integratedman 3 4 yearsIntegratedman (596): DAN... TY appreciate that. Gary Roberts
Question of the Day>Can you use a Z1 instead of a Pro2 to Offer Matterport? DanSmigrod 5 4 yearsVTLV (2858): @Eladitems - “is perfect“ / “especially for backyards”. It’s not perfect when the thing overheats and dies or fighting battery drain constantly at 30%. It’s not perfect for delivering obj files for construction jobs. Portability and shooting speed are great. Upload cost blows for classic plans. The tool has allowed an enormous influx of brand new 360 professional photographers to jump into the game, shoot fast & study up...
DIY Hardcase for Matterport Pro2 toddwaddington 5 4 yearstoddwaddington (526): @DanSmigrod, thanks! @CTownMedia. Yes, Harbor Freight was on the top of my list. Their newest, 17" wide is what I had my eye on.
  Matterport Brain Teaser of the Week: Scans Showing Up in Wrong Place DanSmigrod 1 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29694): Hi All, You are an experienced Matterport Pro. This week's Matterport Brain Teaser is how do you solve this problem? ✓ How to fix scans showing up on wrong floor in my Matterport Tour? Please post your answers in the discussion above. Dan
Feedback from a client: How to help eliminate these Matterport challenges? Shawn_P 38 4 yearsExpertise (1178): I'd email the guy: "Matterport and 3D tech in general is new technology. It is not perfect, yet. Someday it will be. Until then we have to live with minor glitches".
New Matterport password protection feature MDITS 7 4 yearsbriangreul (684): I see the password feature being used to manage leads..... much the same way showing a property is used for agents to make contact with prospects. I also see it being used for clients who want a 3D scan, but don't want the whole World to be able to see it if they get the link. There are security issues associated with some clients like banks as one example. They can benefit from a 3D scan, but it's a deal killer if anyone else can access...
Where to get Floor plans for Matterport Tours shot with Ricoh Theta Z1? ahagert 12 4 yearsVTLV (2858): I thought there was another name to use in front of the word floor plan that was commonly used 10+ years ago. This word was used to demonstrate the difference between an architectural versus for esthetic use. Maybe the word is “schematic”. Would anyone in UK notice a word use difference with floor plans being more commonly used there? I think there’s some keywords we need to home into or insert a certain disclaimer sentence.
Google Street View connecting floors through elevator (Using Matterport) Michaela 3 4 yearsMichaela (18): Hi Wingman, thank you very much for the advice ! :) I need to talk to the client about how we'll end up doing it. we'll see how it goes in the end :) Thanks a lot
Matterport Service Provider: If you drop a $100 bill should you pick it up? DanSmigrod 3 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29694): Hi All, @PhotoAndVideoEdits and @Hometakes Founder Colin Forte told this story about time is money on WGAN-TV Live at 5 two years ago. It's a valuable lesson (and will make you smile). If you drop a $100 bill, should you pick it up? Best, Dan
24 Reasons Matterport Service Providers should Add Asteroom DanSmigrod 1 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29694): [asteroom]https://www.asteroommls.com/pviewer?token=Q0LXCPwIY2rpmU_EK_KnVw&hideleadgen=1&autorotation=1&defaultviewdollhouse=1&showdollhousehotspot=1&stopbgaudio=1&autorotation=0&autonav=0[/asteroom] Asteroom Virtual Tour created with a Ricoh Theta Z1. Asteroom Tour courtesy of Asteroom WGAN-TV Intro to Asteroom Virtual Tour Platform with Founder and CEO Eric Tsai #1480-"...what you've done is really...
Alternate High Quality Camera Besides Matterport kwreece 13 4 yearsysabelc (168): @kwreece Metareal tours are pretty high quality too. They're 3D virtual tours, with 3D model & floorplan included. [metareal]https://tour.metareal.com/apps/player?asset=d2dbfbc2-47a6-4240-ae72-8b853bda6de1[/metareal] You can also check out this comparison article on what's the same & what's different between Metareal & Matterport: https://medium.com/3d-virtual-tour-techniques/matterport-vs-metareal-stage-47af29ad4221
Redfin Video Targeting Home Sellers Include Matterport Open House 3D Tour DanSmigrod 5 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29694): https://youtu.be/Li-zFHGiDDcVideo: Sell With a Local Redfin Agent for a Low Listing Fee | Video courtesy of Redfin YouTube Channel | 29 March 2020 Hi All, Redfin commercial (above) includes Matterport (without saying Matterport). From the Redfin YouTube Channel: "Your local Redfin real estate agent will price your home right, so you sell for more than the one next door. And because Redfin is America’s #1 brokerage site, we...
Matterport Pro Wanted: Newport News, VA IFTI_Lindsey 2 4 yearsIFTI_Lindsey (843): This opportunity is still available.
How to remove white scan dots from Matterport tour? GETMYVR 3 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29694): Walkthrough Mode Example Above is an example of a MatterVid with the Highlight Reel set to "WalkThrough". Matterport 3D Tour courtesy of MatterVids Slideshow Mode This is an example of a MatterVid with the Highlight Reel set to "Slideshow". Matterport 3D Tour courtesy of MatterVids @GETMYVR On a related note ... MatterVids automatically removes the "white scan dots" when creating videos from Matterport...
Question of the Day: Your Matterport special offer for first time clients? DanSmigrod 5 4 yearstoddwaddington (526): Yeah, the problem with publishing any deals, is that the same square footage I do for a realtor will generally pay half of what a "Matterport provider" will pay. Commercial space, etc.
Matterport Scan with Dynamic Human Interactivity AhmedAttia 9 4 yearsAhmedAttia (220): @ironwills thanks a lot for sharing this, I was just telling Dan that it would be perfect if we could emerge between the Matterport and 3D Vista platform. I will talk with 3D Vista to see how it can goes.
Matterport Deal a Meal Card System - Phase 2 Coming VTLV 2 4 yearsbriangreul (684): ROFL..... translation, prices go up, functionality goes down...... Hope I'm wrong.
Question of the Day: Would you prefer a Matterport Capture ANDROID App? DanSmigrod 4 4 yearslilnitsch (5385): I wish Matterport would create an Android Showcase App this would be so, beneficial to the non iPhone real estate agents for carrying tours on their cellphones or tablets
Matterport Capture App in Android in Beta? What do you know about this? DanSmigrod 5 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29694): Hi All, I noticed this today (28 July 2020) on this Matterport website page: Shop Talk 6 - September 2, 2020 Android users rejoice. Amir will host Kirk Stromberg, Senior Director of Product Management, and Indy Sen, Vice President of Product Marketing, to talk about all things Android. You’ll learn what’s in beta, which devices and cameras will be supported, and what functionality will be enabled. You’ll also get an update on ...
Matterport Webinar: Understanding Scan Speed, Resolution and Accuracy DanSmigrod 1 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29694): https://e3effa51eee72fd900e3-2fb779bd12ec72d4612275342f2c9187.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/484edd346053cd14b43357fdb26dd6f2.pngeBlast received Tuesday, 28 July 2020 Register for Matterport Webinar Shop Talk 4 - 11 am EST Wednesday, August 5, 2020 | Free
what Matterport pro 2 camera height are you using? adc1967 10 4 yearstoddwaddington (526): @rzphotoman, good to know. I have noticed that eye level is not ideal for pulling real estate photos. ok, for large areas, but not for medium to smaller rooms. Lower would be better. Thanks
Client Wants Matterport - Advice Needed GeorgeH 5 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29694): @GeorgeH Welcome to the WGAN Forum and thank you for your insightful post. Since you have the client's trust - and your competitor has a Matterport Pro2 3D Camera - is there a way for you and your competitor to collaborate so that you and your client are happy (instead of reshooting with the Insta360 One X?) Using 3rd Party Matterport overlay too - MP/Embed - you can: ✓ adjust the brightness, saturation, contrast, hue, white balance...
using other cameras with Matterport PaulM 6 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29694): Hi All, A related WGAN Forum discussion: ✓ Question of the Day: Should Matterport Enable Editing/Replacing 360 Photos? Dan
the 'matterport' look PaulM 12 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29694): On the WGAN List of 150+ 3D/360 Virtual Tour Platforms/Software, 15 have the "walk around" experience including/like Matterport. Dan
  Matterport Pro Wanted: Kiryat Ono, Israel DanSmigrod 2 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29694): This opportunity has been handled. Thanks, Dan
Question of the Day: Should Matterport Enable Editing/Replacing 360 Photos? DanSmigrod 5 4 years3DVirtuallyThere (114): I agree being able to adjust the photos/panos would be next level. I don't understand why Z1 imagery looks worse inside Matterport and high quality on its own.
My first Matterport 3D Tour: Feedback Please (used Z1 and V to compare) FabioLuna 7 4 yearsFabioLuna (7): thanks everyone for the feedback. I had the cameras at about 5 1/2 ft,I will definitely try using different heights depending on how tall the total space is. @castaway I have no idea how that mesh got created, I don't remember deleting any scan points and I didn't touch any of the windows. I was going to use the Z1 first and take advantage of the light, but the battery had drained because I forgot to turn off the camera after charging(...
WGAN-TV Live at 5 on Fri, 14 June 2019: Matterport Workshop 3.0 Part 5 of 5 DanSmigrod 5 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29694): Hi All, If you are just getting started with Matterport, Matterport Workshop 3.0 Part 5 of 5 - with Matterport Content Marketing Manager Amir Frank - will help you succeed faster. Best, Dan
May I get your help with Matterport scanning of stairs? GaryB75 3 4 yearsGaryB75 (7): @ron0987 thank you for the tip, Ive never thought to do that. I’ll create the new floor part way up the stairs case to see how it goes - here is the space link clickable text https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=Lq1mBjMRBhx Hopefully it works, and if so you will see that when looking at the floor plan view on floor one, midway down, you will notice there is a blacked out section (because I didn’t scan the under-stair storage cupboard...
CoreLogic's HomeVisit Portal Includes Matterport for 850,000 RE Agents DanSmigrod 5 4 yearsbriangreul (684): It's possible they could be using DroneBase, but I have not heard any chatter there. Regardless of who they are using there are still all sorts of airspace complications in major markets. It's possible to fly near most of them, but it takes a few days to get authorization and it takes time. Both of which are the enemy of high volume low paying work. That still leaves out the DSLR space.
WGAN-TV Live at 5 on Wed, 12 June 2019: Matterport Workshop 3.0 Part 3 of 5 DanSmigrod 5 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29694): Hi All, Just getting started with Matterport? Matterport Content Marketing Manager Amir Frank does a deep dive into Matterport Workshop 3.0 in Part 3 of 5 of WGAN-TV Matterport Workshop 3.0 Week (above). This is one of 50+ courses in the WGAN-TV Training U (in Matterport). Receive a free, All Access Pass with any WGAN paid Membership. Best, Dan
Question of the Day: Any success with Matterport meets FSBO? DanSmigrod 4 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29694): Hi All, These two posts (above) are from this WGAN Forum discussion: ✓ Feedback from a client: How to help eliminate these Matterport challenges? Dan
How to shoot sharp images for Matterport with the Ricoh Theta Z1? Tjawi 3 4 yearsTjawi (14): Anybody ever tried to find out what kind of aperture that Z1 uses when taking pictures under MP Capture's control? Is it always be the smallest aperture? F/5.6? Regards, Tjawi
Looking for an Aerial 360 platform to tie Matterport together.. tomjones2787 5 4 yearsWingman (4158): 3DVista and Pano2vr will let you build it the way you want. You can just create a single panorama tour in either of them and it will be your aerial 360. Then you can create a hotspot on a ground and link a Matterport tour to it.
SharpLaunch Announces Matterport Integration to Support Commercial RE DanSmigrod 1 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29694): Media Release --- SharpLaunch Announces Matterport Virtual Tour Integration to Support Remote Commercial Real Estate Touring New integration allows users to seamlessly embed their Matterport virtual tours on their property websites PORTSMOUTH, N.H. (PRWEB) JULY 22, 2020 Commercial Real Estate (CRE) marketing platform SharpLaunch has announced an integration with Matterport to support 3D virtual commercial real estate tours for ...
How do you get back to the Matterport dollhouse view form a 360 View? Shawn_P 4 4 yearspixelray (1034): Are you talking about the 360s that you place on the map within the capture app? I think how MP does these 360s is archaic. Where they put the icons correcting them and not being able to put the icons where you want them in workshop is so frustrating.
Working with Matterport-generated Z1 files Andy17 2 4 yearslilnitsch (5385): @Andy17 As far as framing a 360 to 2D still Matterport's capture tool is probably one of the best I have seen.
WGAN-TV Live at 5 on Tue, 11 June 2019: Matterport Workshop 3.0 Part 2 of 5 DanSmigrod 4 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29694): Hi All, Just getting started with Matterport? WGAN-TV 5 part series on Matterport Workshop 3.0 will help you succeed faster. Best, Dan
Matterport Webinar: Which iPhone captures the best 3D spaces? 22 July 2020 DanSmigrod 3 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29694): https://youtu.be/MpyVzK6ZJ78Video: Shop Talk 3: Comparing iPhones and a look into the Dashboard | Video courtesy of Matterport YouTube Channel | 22 July 2020
cannot leave room in Matterport Tour davem 3 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29694): WGAN-TV Training U - Matterport Capture App and Matterport 3D Showcase App - Short Story #950- Capture App Matterport Sandwich (From WGAN-TV Training U Course: Matterport Capture App and Matterport 3D Showcase App --- @davem Here's the solution for this ... WGAN Forum discussion: ✓ How to use a 'Matterport Sandwich' (and How to Avoid Having to Use it) Dan P.S. Can you share your Matterport tour so others can see this challenge?...
Matterport Pro Wanted: Tyler, TX IFTI_Lindsey 1 4 yearsIFTI_Lindsey (843): IFTI PROVision has Help Wanted Privileges in the WGAN Forum --- Hi All! IFTI/PROvision Solutions has a need for Matterport Pros in Tyler, TX. ---- Project details: ✓ Matterport Pro ✓ Location: Tyler, TX ✓ Commercial Space: 3,000 SQ FT ✓ Timing: Completed by July 30, 2020 ✓ Requirements: IPAD PRO ---- If you live in or near these locations, and would like more details, please email me at ...
WGAN-TV Live at 5 on Mon, 10 June 2019: Matterport Workshop 3.0 Part 1 of 5 DanSmigrod 3 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29694): Hi All, If you are just starting out with Matterport, the WGAN-TV show (above) will help you get started with Matterport Workshop. Best, Dan
WGAN-TV: Why (And What) Matterport Service Providers Need to Outsource DanSmigrod 8 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29694): Hi All, This show will be re-scheduled. For clarification, it will not air tonight, Tuesday, 21 July 2020. Best, Dan
Question of the Day: Is There a Coupon Code for Matterport Pro2 3D Camera? DanSmigrod 6 4 yearsadc1967 (79): I just purchased a new one on Adorama. I tried to get a discount thru chat ..twice...however...both people told me they were not authorized for any discounts on that particular item Same when I tried at B&H. I just went with Adorama since I had a couple hundred dollars in reward points built up. The one chat person told me that their stock was really low. The used one already got purchased while I was waiting for chat. It's not going...
  Matterport Pro Wanted: St Paul, Minnesota DanSmigrod 2 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29694): This opportunity has been handled. Thanks, Dan