Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 473 Unique Visitors
9,022 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 40,828 Page Views | 20,383 Unique Visitors | 44 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
TitleAuthorPostsLast Post
Matterport Capture Services Program: ongoing hosting costs? HomePlanNZ 1 4 yearsHomePlanNZ (251): Does anyone out there know what Matterport is charging customers of its new Scanning Services for ongoing hosting of spaces? I'm assuming they are signing them up to enterprise 'active' licensing arrangements at a discounted rate. But I'm interested to know how much of a discount compared to what MSPs and non-scanning services clients have access to, and if they are allowing any to work under the much cheaper classic licensing...
How a Matterport Service Provider Doubled His Bookings DanSmigrod 1 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29691): WGAN-TV Matterport Customer Journey with Matterport Service Provider Ross Zanzucchi with 3D RoomScapes (Greater Chicago Area) ((Wednesday, 20 November 2019) How a Matterport Service Provider Doubled His Bookings Hi All, The following is from the WGAN Forum discussion: ✓ Question of the Day: Has COVID increased your Matterport 3D Tour Revenue? What is your most successful marketing tactic? Want to know more...
Anyone know if there are free no copywrite Matterport models to download? jokos 8 4 yearsMicFoster (26): Got it. Thanks Dan
Transcript: 'Fast-Start' Websites for Matterport Pros DanSmigrod 2 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29691): Hi All, Just getting started with Matterport? Succeed faster with this fast start website service. Best, Dan
Open productpage inside thetour likein 3Dvista but in Matterport or similar jokos 3 4 yearsjokos (10): Thank you so much it´s Amazing that software, do you know any group or forum related, and free matterpoort models to work with?
How enable a shopping cart within a Matterport MatterTag? (Help please) Virtualflip 9 4 yearsVirtualflip (4): Hi, @HomePlanNZ, Thanks for the information. I think we will have to wait for Matterport to launch a feature to better integrate shopping carts. Best.
Question of the Day: Happy buying your Matterport Pro2 Camera from Adorama? DanSmigrod 8 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29691): https://e3effa51eee72fd900e3-2fb779bd12ec72d4612275342f2c9187.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/cea99202000b4f8f67323132554a393a.png Matterport Pro2 3D Camera from Adorama Hi All, Matterport Pro2 3D Camera from Adorama is back in stock, as of 12:15 pm ET today, Thursday, 12 July 2020. Best, Dan
Matterport Pro Wanted: Rock Springs, WY IFTI_Lindsey 3 4 yearsIFTI_Lindsey (843): This opportunity has been handled, thank you.
How to do a Matterport scan of a church? Publish to GSV? Atriux 7 4 yearsbriangreul (684): I would also scan the space progressively as opposed to linearly if I did it again. The camera had alignment challenges with the pews. So just imagine a video game where you "discover" the map. The camera does the same thing. It seems like alignment challenges come in when you scan the perimeter and come back to fill in the details on large spaces. :)
Global Real Estate Brands Adopt Matterport Capture Services DanSmigrod 2 4 yearsbriangreul (684): Too bad Matterport won't let anyone sign up to be a Service Provider or Capture Technician. Both are currently gated. If you ask all you get is a "we're really busy right now and not taking any new partners." The vetted part is nonsense. They assign it to the partners in the program who then find people to run the jobs for them. I will agree they are doing lots of volume... but it's very poorly scoped and expectation management is...
Matterport Service Partner Files Class Action Lawsuit Against Matterport DanSmigrod 10 4 yearsAxis360Media (325): @RDDurant the 21 states included have enacted the business opportunity sales laws. The remainder have not.
Advice please for Matterport scans of a new, empty apartment building sese 9 4 yearssese (45): @kigilido @briangreul, sorry I forgot to put your link in my previous message.
Matterport Ecosystem: Class Action Lawsuit? DanSmigrod 10 4 yearsAxis360Media (325): Copyright is being litigated in this suit
How to update half a Matterport scan of a showroom (1/2 space updated)? MattSCrowder 11 4 yearsMattSCrowder (110): @ron0987 I will give it a try. But I let them know it may not work and that we might have to do the whole floor. They accept that possibility.
Matterport High Resolution photo problem. How to solve? kolendaj 11 4 yearskolendaj (10): Update... I resized the original Matterport photo's from 72 dpi to 300 dpi (in Photoshop). The Listing Concierge said the photo's were "perfect". Lesson learned. Thank you all for the help.
Is there a problem with Matterport URL parameters working? craigsauer 6 4 yearsGhagendorf (378): Yesterday I coded a url to start automatically and it didn’t work.
Media Coverage: MSP Class Action Lawsuit Against Matterport DanSmigrod 3 4 yearsVTLV (2858): Should have never labeled us as “partners”. Only leads I got were others looking to buy the business in a box concept and check prices.
Transcript: WGAN-TV - MatterVids: Matterport 3D Tours to HD Video DanSmigrod 3 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29691): Hi All, Have you tried a MatterVid transition going from high to low scan or low to high scan within Matterport Highlights Reel? This would likely add nice effect to your video of a Matterport tour. Got an example with this effect? Please share it here. Best, Dan
Matterport and ADA Compliant Virtual Tours BarnesCreative 1 4 yearsBarnesCreative (89): The discussion lead by @dansmigrod is about helping Matterport MSP's with info about creating an ADA compliant virtual tour. If you have interest in learning more there is an entire series on the topic: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQc6WVHqZNOCoxC7UDlM6O6tZXlpXhz1z https://youtu.be/6Chp_LYDFQA
  Matterport Pro Wanted: Grande Prairie, Alberta Canada DanSmigrod 1 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29691): About Matterport Pro Wanted Posts --- The We Get Around Network has a need for a Matterport Pro in Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada. A WGAN Member else where in Canada seeks a Matterport Service Provider for the following sister project: Location: Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada Spaces: Healthcare space | 8,100 SQ FT Timing: 15 July 2020 (the week of 6 July 2020 preferred) Deliverable: upload to client's Matterport Cloud...
is there any way to add a logo to Matterport 3D Tours? hamid167 7 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29691): @hamid167 Here are WGAN 3rd Party Service Provider Members that have "skins" that enable adding logos: ✓ CAPTUR3D (@Steven_Kounnas) WGAN Forum posts: captur3d ✓ Rela (@mikeland) WGAN Forum posts: Rela ✓ MP/embed (@Metroplex360) WGAN Forum posts: MP/embed✓ Show & Tour (Josh Mais @sherpa_media) WGAN Forum posts: Show & Tour ✓ WP3D Models WordPress Plugin (Ross Peterson @rpetersn) WGAN Forum...
Do you have Printed Handouts Ideas for Matterport Scanning? MattSCrowder 6 4 yearsMattSCrowder (110): @johnwheatley The hospitality industry is a good industry for this - Though most of them are broke right now so I've been doing some barter. I've got about $2000 in gift cards so far from 4 upscale restaurants. Some of them like the hosted tour if they do private events and such, Some just want me to publish to Streetview and call it a day. Showrooms are also good. I just got a signed contract to build a tour for an outdoor furniture...
  Matterport Scan Wanted: Salt Lake City to Rock Springs, WY? DanSmigrod 1 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29691): Hi All, ---- Free WGAN Basic Membership as a bonus for the driving ... ---- Are you available to drive to Rock Springs, WY for a 3,000 SQ FT Matterport scan of a commercial space? I noticed this WGAN Forum post from WGAN Gold Member IFTI_Lindsey (last updated: 29 June 2020): ✓ Matterport Pro Wanted: Rock Springs, WY It's super-unlikely that IFTI/PROvision Solutions will find a local Matterport Service Provider within...
Matterport Service Partner Class Action Lawsuit: $111+ Million in Damages DanSmigrod 10 4 yearsViews4D (31): Will this apply to all Matterport MSP.
Ricoh Theta Z1 used for Matterport Capture: Going Outside Help Please Andy17 7 4 yearsCharlesHH (640): I've been using the new 4.02 Capture with Cortex enabled. So I had all my 360 MP scans on the terrace with regular scanning but black holes on the floor plan. Then I positioned the camera where it would cover the black areas. Shot a 360. Selected the image (bottom right)and then at top - Place on Map. This placed it in top left corner of floor plan. Touch the circular 360 marker and you get 4 choices. Bottom one is Convert to 3D. Touch that,...
Asteroom versus Matterport DanSmigrod 10 4 yearsEricTsai (171): @bryanhscott - thanks for your feedback. The artifact that you were describing was probably the imaging "ghosting" that was resulted from the user using the mobile phones plus the rotator setup. Of course, Asteroom also supports all the 360 cameras out there. When shooting with Z1 or any of the 360 cameras, there will be no "ghosting" of the images
Highlights from the MSP Class Action Lawsuit Against Matterport DanSmigrod 3 4 yearsChangesin3d (125): Great Point! I am wondering what it was like for Board of Directors to get served? Many appear to be from investment firms, I wonder if they had their clients money in play and if there were any other complaints on these issues. I bet discussion in forums about "promised leads" also factor in showing that Matterport knew of this issue and did nothing. I bet some Attorneys have full email boxes tomorrow morning. Maybe there...
Matterport Capture Services Program to Expand to Asia/Pacific Countries DanSmigrod 2 4 yearsaerialpixels (451): Is this the same as the uproar some weeks / months ago in the western hemisphere where matterport was providing the scanning service at super low rates? if so... It was good while it lasted! Is there any way NOT to agree to their prescribed pricing and still price according to our own market's supply and demand?
Virtual sharing Matterport like EyeSpy360 and 3DVista yet? GlennTremain 3 4 yearsGlennTremain (2657): I had issues with them back in May and while they had issues and said they would make things right soon they never updated me. So have they fixed their issues?
Services that us Matterport Virtual tours to make Walk through video 3dvrwalkthrough 4 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29691): @3dvrwalkthrough https://www.wegetaroundnetwork.com/topic/12341/page/1/transcript-wgan-tv---mattervids-matterport-3d-tours-to-hd-video/ Dan
How Long for a 2,000 SQ FT (ish) home with Ricoh Theta Z1 on Matterport? jimfelder 4 4 yearsJonJ (1760): If the property is staged and ready to go, I would say 10-15 minutes for every 1000 sqft. Allocate additional time for setup (initial walk-through, adjusting items/blinds and turning on lights) and take down if that is something you are responsible for. The above estimate assumes that there are no distractions and does include time for additional 360 views.
Matterport Raises $39 Million: $153 Million Lifetime Raised DanSmigrod 7 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29691): Looks like Matterport will be spending some of the $39 million in new investment to expand in Asia/Pacific countries. ... ✓ Matterport Capture Services Program to Expand to Asia/Pacific Countries Dan
Publish Matterport tour to Realtor.com problem? fotoguy 4 4 yearshomefinders3d (349): Ensure the title (address) is exactly the same as it is in the MLS.
Looking for nice designs with Matterport embedded webpages SpencerLasky 4 4 yearseverly (25): @SpencerLasky I don't know if I have an example but it's an interesting question and I think that this would be the solution (setting an iframe as a page background using CSS): https://stackoverflow.com/questions/13363092/vimeo-iframe-as-background Since the embed code for a Matterport walkthrough is an iFrame, it should be relatively straightforward to get it onto a page as a background element. It would probably need to have the auto-play...
Moving Matterport models between plans? denlee 3 4 yearsdenlee (208): Thanks Dan.
FYI in case you want a spare power supply for your Matterport Camera briangreul 6 4 yearsbriangreul (684): I'm using a power inverter that is hardwired.
Matterport's no longer restoring deleted spaces! PeterMcCready 15 4 yearsPeterMcCready (232): Final update. I asked Matterport: "What are your plans for my data?" They responded: "This is a great question! After checking in with my supervisor, he told me that you deleted spaces will go into stasis, and would only ever be used for internal training purposes." Queue the 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' theme...
Camera Height with Ricoh Theta Z1 for Matterport Tours? marcoastan 1 4 yearsmarcoastan (47): Hi, What is the best camera's Height if I use Theta Z1 on matterport platform? Because when I use Matterport Pro2 Camera we can adjust the camera between 4-5 feet depend on the how height the ceiling, but Pro2 has infrared so it can do measurement. My issue is when I use theta camera I can get the floor plan because there is no infrared. But I can ask 3rd party to make a floor plan. In this case, how they are calibrate the measurement?...
A way to put Matterport tour link on a Google business page Website? RomainReparage 6 4 yearsWingman (4158): Sorry I did not get from your original post that you want the tour to be visible on GMB info panel.
Matterport Pro Wanted: Fort Wayne, IN IFTI_Lindsey 4 4 yearsMattSCrowder (110): Hi Lindsey, I'm sorry, I'm late to the club, but for any further Indiana needs, I got your back. I'm from Indianapolis and don't mind a bit of compensated travel.
Video: How to Capture a Matterport 3D Scan With (just an) iPhone or iPad DanSmigrod 2 4 yearsGerhard (1484): I have tried it in both my iPads Pro and 11" and iPhones , it is {insert emoji}. I don't see this being a threat. Rather had to spend their time and working on our wishlist. But okay I am tired of talking about this. for 5 years now. They don't LISTEN.
What is the Leica BLK360 paired with Matterport Capture App Workflow? tresdepro 9 4 yearsTosolini (4156): Here is an example of BLK360 model where I was testing the ability to push the scans beyond 10m (30ft) apart https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=hC81oeUizdW
  Matterport Pro Wanted: Northport, Maine DanSmigrod 2 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29691): This opportunity has been handled. Thanks, Dan
Video>How Matterport Weekly Constructions Documentation Saves Clients Money DanSmigrod 1 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29691): WGAN-TV How MSPs can Make Money with Weekly Construction Documentation #1331-How Weekly Scans Can Be Helpful And Save Money Hi All, Weekly Matterport construction documentation saves clients money. In this WGAN-TV Short Story (above, #1331), IFTI/PROvision Solutions Vice President of Business Development James Duffy helps Matterport Service Providers understand: ✓ how Matterport weekly construction documentation saves client money...
20-second elevator pitch to realtors for Matterport johnwheatley 3 4 yearscswartz (98): Many Realtors still think iPhone photos and a photo tour with the Ansel efect is all that's needed to get a house on the market. And it's true. You can do that. What they do not understand is that the market has changed and the focus is now on the online audience. They are the ones buying most of the properties. You need to convince Realtors this sells houses in today's market. Especially in today's market! It could not be a better time for...
Matterport Pro Wanted ASAP: Atlantic City, NJ IFTI_Lindsey 1 4 yearsIFTI_Lindsey (843): IFTI PROVision has Help Wanted Privileges in the WGAN Forum --- Hi All! IFTI/PROvision Solutions has a need for Matterport Pros in Atlantic City, NJ. ---- Project details: ✓ Matterport Pro ✓ Location: Atlantic City, NJ ✓ Commercial Space: 16,000 SQ FT ✓ Timing: Completed by June 26, 2020 ✓ Requirements: IPAD PRO ---- If you live in or near these locations, and would like more details, please email me at ...
  Matterport or 360º Pro (Ricoh Theta Z1 or DSLR) Wanted: Greenwich, CT DanSmigrod 2 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29691): This opportunity has been handled. Thanks, Dan
  Matterport Scan Needed of 15,000 SQ FT Space in Belfast, Maine (Road Trip?) DanSmigrod 1 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29691): Hi All, Are you available to drive to Belfast, Maine for a 15,000 SQ FT Matterport scan of a commercial space? I noticed this WGAN Forum post from WGAN Gold Member IFTI_Lindsey today (23 June 2020): ✓ Matterport Pro Wanted: Belfast, ME It's super-unlikely that IFTI/PROvision Solutions will find a local Matterport Service Provider within a hour's drive of Belfast. So, if you are willing to drive from Boston to Belfast, for...
Matterport Pro Wanted: Belfast, ME IFTI_Lindsey 2 4 yearsIFTI_Lindsey (843): This opportunity has been handled, thank you.
Matterport Pro Wanted: Philadelphia, PA IFTI_Lindsey 3 4 yearsIFTI_Lindsey (843): This opportunity has been handled, thank you.