Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
TitleAuthorPostsLast Post
Videos: AgentRelay User Guide DanSmigrod 1 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29779): https://youtu.be/0P0MNzGduoQVideo: AgentRelay User Guide - Part 1 - Sign Up | Video Courtesy of AgentRelay YouTube Channel | 13 January 2021 https://youtu.be/Q4FpxUe75UQVideo: AgentRelay User Guide - Part 2 - Main Navigation Menu - Company Settings | Video Courtesy of AgentRelay YouTube Channel | 13 January 2021 Hi All, To see All the @AgentRelay User Guide videos, visit the AgentRelay YouTube Channel. WGAN Forum Related...
WGAN Text2Win WGAN Fan Club Membership (1 Year) | Sweepstakes #6 DanSmigrod 3 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29779): Hi All, The WGAN Text2Win Sweepstakes #6 winner of WGAN Fan Club Membership for one year is: Denis McNamara (@denlee) in San Antonio, TX. Congrats @denlee Happy New Year! Dan
WGAN Text2Win: Win Manfrotto MT190XPRO4 4-Section Tripod | Sweepstakes #5 DanSmigrod 4 3 yearsPhilChavanne (4): The benefits of being a WGAN member! Yeehaw!
Top 10 national homebuilder, Century Communities, using Virtual Tours DanSmigrod 3 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29779): @3SixtyNow You can be a national company either by sourcing MSPs from WGAN or partnering with WGAN Gold Member IFTI/PROVision Solutions to handle the booking/scheduling/invoicing: ✓ 1-800-490-3657 ✓ James.Duffy@ifti.com ✓ IFTI/PROVision Solutions Happy New Year, Dan
Video: "As-Builts" Save Companies Money and Time/Faster That Previous Done DanSmigrod 1 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29779): WGAN-TV How Matterport Service Providers can Make Money Scanning for As-Builts #1286-When Is An As-Built Needed Video: "As-Builts" Save Companies Money and Time/Faster Than How Previous Done Hi All, In this WGAN-TV Short Story (above, #1286), IFTI/PROvision Solutions Vice President of Business Development James Duffy helps Matterport Service Providers understand: ✓ How a Matterport "As-Built" saves an architect...
10 Tips for Running a Matterport Service Provider Business Amidst COVID-19 DanSmigrod 10 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29779): @andriystrebkov Thank you for sharing your real estate photography meets COVID post with the WGAN Community. Dan
Video: Weekly Construction Documentation Stakeholders and Use Cases DanSmigrod 1 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29779): WGAN-TV How MSPs can Make Money with Weekly Construction Documentation #1327-How It Can Be Helpful Hi All, In this WGAN-TV Short Story (above, #1327), IFTI/PROvision Solutions Vice President of Business Development James Duffy helps Matterport Service Providers understand: ✓ weekly construction documentation stakeholders ✓ weekly construction documentation use cases ✓ weekly construction documentation is efficient project...
Video: How to create a video chat within a Matterport Tour using AgentRelay DanSmigrod 1 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29779): WGAN-TV How MSPs can Make Money offering AgentRelay as an Add On-#1564-How To Create A Video Chat within a Matterport Tour Video: How to create a video chat within a Matterport Tour using AgentRelay Hi All, In this WGAN-TV Short Story (#1564 above), AgentRelay Founder and CEO Dan Cattermole shows how a real estate agent sets up a video chat within a Matterport tour using AgentRelay. (Plus, I show how the potential home buyer accepts...
WGAN Text2Win: Win 1-Year WGAN-TV Training Academy Membership | Sweeps #4 DanSmigrod 3 3 yearsTimothyThomas (77): Thanks Dan !!!!
Video: Getting Started with Virtual Tours for Real Estate? Offer Photos 1st DanSmigrod 1 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29779): WGAN-TV Real Estate Media Services and Pricing-#1591-You Must Offer Photos: discussion with Real Estate Photographer Pro Course Creator Eli Jones Video: Getting Started with Virtual Tours for Real Estate? Offer Photos First Hi All, In this WGAN-TV Short Story (#1591 above) Norman & Young Founder and Real Estate Photographer Pro course creator Eli Jones discusses: ✓ If you are just starting out with offering virtual tours...
Tall Tripod for BLK360 AnjumDesign 9 3 yearsJuMP (2031): @Home3D Your showcase is a great example of BLK360 + Pro2 work. And it is a brilliant photo that you show the equipments with your MSP family. I thought with the 6 meter high tripod maybe we can use Pro2 not BLK360 for the roof. But the RMB9999.00 tripod is too expensive, we don't have chance to test is it possible or not. BTW BLK360 is too expensive for us to have it also. One question about the three wheels base that you used under...
Video: Don't wait to be an expert on real estate photos (to offer them) DanSmigrod 1 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29779): WGAN-TV Real Estate Media Services and Pricing-#1600-How To Get Started With Real Estate Photography with Real Estate Photographer Pro Course Creator Eli Jones WGAN-TV Real Estate Media Services and Pricing-#1601-How To Become A Real Estate Photographer Course Recommendation And Offer Video: Don't wait to be an expert on real estate photos (to offer them) Hi All, In these WGAN-TV Short Stories (#1600 and $1601 above) Norman &...
Question of the Day: Are you a Matterport Artist or Business Person? DanSmigrod 7 3 yearsHome3D (3648): I got my first camera at age 12 and have owned many since. So I’m an artist first, trying to maintain a good business approach to work. When I’m working for an agent/client who is appreciative, who recognizes my level of commitment to service, I often go above and beyond. For example, this month I had several small jobs booked for HDR photos only, but delivered a MP tour as well as an end-of-year thank you. If I’m on a job that pays...
Video: How to make a good living on two $155 real estate photo shoots daily DanSmigrod 4 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29779): @JoeyMac1965 Thank you for your metrics. So helpful as a "reality check" for those with ongoing business and for those just starting out. Glad to hear that you are thriving. @ron0987 Eli's real estate business photography business, Norman & Young, use to use a Matterport Pro Camera. They switched to Ricoh Theta Z1 cameras because the workflow is much faster and the results are "good enough" for the price point that...
Video: How much should you charge for real estate photos (post to website) DanSmigrod 1 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29779): WGAN-TV Real Estate Media Services and Pricing-#1592-What Is The Importance Of Pricing When Offering Your Photography Services Hi All, In this WGAN-TV Short Story (#1592, above) Norman & Young Founder and Real Estate Photographer Pro course creator Eli Jones describes: 1. How much should you charge for real estate photos 2. Why you should post your real estate photography pricing to your website Here is my entire WGAN-TV Live...
Can you offer just photos or just virtual tours to real estate agents? DanSmigrod 1 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29779): WGAN-TV Real Estate Media Services and Pricing-#1588-Why Choose From Each Category Of Service with Real Estate Photographer Pro Course Creator Eli Jones https://e3effa51eee72fd900e3-2fb779bd12ec72d4612275342f2c9187.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/5325acb4be46b97c4c9e1d414137138f.pngScreen Grab: Real Estate Photographer Pro Course by Eli Jones | Save 70 Percent with this We Get Around Network Affiliate Link. | Exclusive: get 12 months FREE of WGAN-TV...
WGAN Text2Win: Win Virtual Tour Pro Course by Ben Claremont: Sweepstakes #3 DanSmigrod 3 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29779): Hi All, The WGAN Text2Win Sweepstakes winner of Virtual Tour Pro Course by Ben Claremont is: Darren Wood (@Daryl78) in Lethbridge, Alberta Canada. Congrats @Daryl78 Happy holidays, Dan
Website for acquiring new clients / backend for image delivery and billing PickChuck 21 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29779): WGAN-TV RELA Booking System and Billing Platform for Matterport Pros with RELA CEO Mike Land | (20 February 2020) @PickChuck If you are using many tools to manage your business, RELA simplifies with its "Swiss army knife" all-in-one platform. RELA solves these problems: ✓ creating Single Property Websites (branded, unbranded) ✓ getting paid (option to release digital assets when paid in full or party) ✓ delivering digital...
WGAN Text2Win: Win a Hard Case for Matterport Pro2 Camera in Sweepstakes #2 DanSmigrod 4 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29779): Hi All, Congrats to New Canaan, CT-based Stuart Emmons (@Snicky1271) of GoldScan3D whom won My Case Builder Master Case IM2600 for Matterport Pro2 3D Camera in the WGAN Text2Win Sweepstakes #2. Did you enter, but did not win? Special Offer for We Get Around Network Forum Members ➡️ Free MyCaseBuilder ground shipping in the Continental U.S. on this (and all) MyCaseBuilder cases ➡️ Private Message me for the Promo...
Didn't realize how badly Matterport treats us til I started writing Expertise 3 3 yearsron0987 (2764): I do bash Matterport on regular bases, in some cases it’s out of pure frustration. I use lots of technology and MP is the only company that does very little to work collaboratively with its user. When the company I worked for bought a Faro laser scanner, there was tons of support. They had seminars, conferences, I met software developers, engineers for Faro and other user. It felt like it was a collaborative effort to make the product better....
Matterport Settles lawsuit with GeoCV: What Likely Happened DanSmigrod 4 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29779): https://youtu.be/MnGPabeDmYQVideo: Matterport vs GeoCV Lawsuit FINAL DECISION – What do we do next | Video courtesy of Rafael A. Renteria YouTube Channel | 7 December 2020
Free WGAN-TV Training U Course: How MSPs can Make Money with AgentRelay DanSmigrod 2 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29779): Hi All, Are you offering seamless integration of video chat - and virtual open house tours - within Matterport 24/7 Open House Virtual Tours? Dan
Please tell me if this Matterport invoice looks correct 3dshowcaseuk 7 3 yearsbriangreul (684): yea I don't know why.... they took the enterprise customers and stiffed the camera owners who weren't already MSP's.
Transcript: Matterport Current Cloud Pricing Plans versus Classic Plan DanSmigrod 2 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29779): Hi All, In Matterport ShopTalk #9 Webinar (above), there is no mention of "Transfergate" ... Instead, the Matterport Classic Pricing is discussed starting at 23:29 and ending at 33:00, AND during the Q&A. Interesting how much time was spent trying to explain how/why Matterport new pricing is a much better deal that Matterport Classic pricing. Worth noting at 51:01, Matterport Director of Product Marketing Volkie Yelkovan says in...
Video: 6 Reasons Real Estate Agents Switch Real Estate Photographers DanSmigrod 4 3 yearsrko1 (362): A big one is a realtor owes a photographer money, will not pay, so they to call a different photographer rather than pay what they owe. Often I know when a realtor is going to call for service because they will pay past due invoices. Then call for new service.
Transfergate: I could imagine Matterport CEO Sending this Apology This Week DanSmigrod 9 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29779): Great news! Can anyone else confirm? Dan
  Matterport Pro Wanted: Columbia, SC DanSmigrod 2 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29779): Get a Text Alert When a Help Wanted Post (USA) Appears in the WGAN Forum Hi All, Want to know when a new Help Wanted (USA) post appears in the WGAN Forum? Text helpwanted to 877-805-0960 to receive a text from WGAN! Or, complete this WGAN Text Alert Form. Best, Dan --- Notes 1. United States Only | Must be a WGAN Forum Member 2. Msg and data rates may apply | 10 messages per month 3. Reply STOP to 877-805-0960 to cancel |...
No transfer is allowed anymore from new plans to old classic ones Wingman 4 3 yearsbriangreul (684): It's also worth mentioning that when they rolled out the new pricing it had been calculated to provide a certain amount of ongoing revenue. Any software company needs to monetize it's product to stay in businss. The fantasy land of seed money to burn in a pit just doesn't work and investors tire of it quickly. Matterport has gone through a chunk of cash without producing sizeable profits. If they were producing sizeable profits they wouldn't...
Video: Matterport for Residential Real Estate DanSmigrod 10 3 yearsWingman (4161): The subtitles were the hardest thing to do. I used some screen capture app that allows to do them after screen recording but realised there is no much I can do about the text size. I gave up and used Filmora to assemble, put music and make the subtitles. And even Filmora is quite easy to use their text features are a bit weird. Some text effects come with extensive customization options but some and this includes the subtitles have very limited...
VRBO publishing from Matterport issues: can you help? dave3d 5 3 yearsdave3d (506): They said their issue was "browser related". I've asked for more information and clarification from them. (It sounds like they know what's up.) I'm not "under the gun" on this one so I'll give them a bit of time to respond before I invest more time with Matterport support.
Enter the WGAN Text2Win Sweepstakes Each Week for a Different Prize to Win! DanSmigrod 2 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29779): (Mobile version later today, Tuesday, 1 December 2020)
Matterport & Project Habitat leeverdon 5 3 yearsbriangreul (684): I got the email this morning and asked them: 1) Which space they wanted access to... 2) When they would let me be an MSP or MSS..... From what I read in the email I envisioned Roomba meets Matterport. It just wanders around and scans on it's own. Maybe they FedEx it to customers and screw all the photographers.
Here comes 2021 - What's a "successful MSP" in terms of scanning volume? dave3d 5 3 yearsHome3D (3648): Permit me to suggest that "successful" is anyone who is earning a living, supporting a family, and enjoying the work they do. I expect even Jeff Bevos ponders 'How can I earn more' but we in America place too much emphasis purely on monetary gain. Is your family healthy and happy? Are your kids on track to become smarter than us one day? Are we making choices based not only on dollars but what kind of planet we will leave to our...
Transcript: WGAN-TV MSPs: How to Price Matterport, Photos, Video and Drone DanSmigrod 3 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29779): https://e3effa51eee72fd900e3-2fb779bd12ec72d4612275342f2c9187.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/5325acb4be46b97c4c9e1d414137138f.png Black Friday Pricing for Real Estate Photographer Pro Course by Eli Jones Hi All, Here is the WGAN Affiliate link for Black Friday pricing for Real Estate Photographer Pro course by Eli Jones. I highly recommend this course for you if: 1. you are new to residential real estate photography 2. you are thinking about...
Is a new Matterport camera coming in 2021? dave3d 12 3 yearsbriangreul (684): @DanSmigrod I think the camera is a price point product, not a margin product. I think they picked a price that people can stomach. The challenge is all the negative noise being created by the broker out of California coupled with the stark reality about not letting anyone new into MSS/MSP. The argument about not enough volume only holds a little water as most of the established MSP's are subbing the work out to photographers. In effect...
Example MSP websites with Matterport tours? BIGNAIZ 2 3 yearsdave3d (506): Unless I misunderstand your question that should be pretty simple: Maybe type Matterport and any major city name...go to the top 3 companies listed that are MSPs...and look at their tours?
Video: Why this MSP charges $135 for 25 photos & posts this on his website DanSmigrod 3 3 yearsExpertise (1178): Ok, you solved one problem and created another one. This is an honest question for Eli- When Chucky Cheapskate (under)orders 25 photos for a 5000SF, million dollar waterfront pool home and then wants to know why you didn't shoot 2 angles of the master bedroom... how do you handle it?
Video->Matterport Weekly Construction: How the Bidding Process Works DanSmigrod 1 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29779): WGAN-TV How MSPs can Make Money with Weekly Construction Documentation #1330-How The Biding Process Works Video: How MSPs can Make Money with Weekly Construction Documentation #1330-How The Biding Process Works Hi All, In this WGAN-TV Short Story (above, #1330), IFTI/PROvision Solutions Vice President of Business Development James Duffy helps Matterport Service Providers understand how the biding process works within the context of...
Question of the Day-->MSPs: Will you be running a Black Friday Sale? DanSmigrod 1 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29779): Hi All, The WGAN Forum Question of the Day for Thursday, 19 November 2020: Matterport Service Providers: Will you be running a Black Friday Sale? If so, please post an example of how you are promoting. If not, why not? Happy holidays, Dan
Nadir placement for 100's of 360 images. BlueImmersiveMedia 6 3 yearsWingman (4161): +1 to Pano2VR I have used it to batch patch 100s in one go. It does not apply logo immediately and you will need to wait till software go through each and patch it However you only need 1 minute to apply it to a master node and all other panoramas will be patched automatically.
Why Matterport is Creating a Spatial Data Moat (& Why That's Good for MSPs) DanSmigrod 9 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29779): https://youtu.be/j6G-Go_LQdIVideo: What is a Data Silo? | Video courtesy of Intricity101 YouTube Channel | 16 November 2020
Video: Why offer Photos Before You Offer Virtual Tours DanSmigrod 2 3 yearsChemistrydoc (1784): @DanSmigrod I can only affirm this strategy. I languished for about 6 months stubbornly doing only Matterport. Once I started offering high-quality photos, things took off like a rocket. I don't do Matterport on every listing, but do on most. Unlike Mr. Jones, I do bundle photos and Matterport (at discounted prices). Keith
Video: This MSP charges a flat fee for Matterport and no bundling DanSmigrod 6 3 yearscgraft (117): Seems like he's leaving money on the table. Are people happy collecting sub $250 for a 3,000 SF space?
Questions regarding MP 2 accesories. rodrigocastillo 11 3 yearsrodrigocastillo (117): @Gladsmuir Thank you for your kind response. Looking forward to add Virtual Tours of our properties. We have that Dolica dolly tripod so I will test it out! Cant wait to share our tours, Rodrigo
COVID-19: Examples of eBlasts/Newsletters from Matterport Service Providers DanSmigrod 23 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29779): https://e3effa51eee72fd900e3-2fb779bd12ec72d4612275342f2c9187.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/9c18e8a15cbedc06391c594b95641ec7.png https://e3effa51eee72fd900e3-2fb779bd12ec72d4612275342f2c9187.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/8375c9de81aa12c9886afc82528f8e7b.png https://e3effa51eee72fd900e3-2fb779bd12ec72d4612275342f2c9187.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/e47adf3148cce51957b820a7f1344839.pngeBlast received Monday, 2 November 2020
The latest filing for the Matterport class action suit Axis360Media 6 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29779): https://e3effa51eee72fd900e3-2fb779bd12ec72d4612275342f2c9187.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/f37f496a01704aa72c3039483b8e7dcf.pngScreen Grab fron PacerMonitor.com Class Action Lawyer Tom Zimmerman expressed interest in commenting this Thursday, 5 November 2020 following the motion to dismiss. Hi All, If you would like to virtually attend the motion to dismiss this Thursday, 5 November 2020 at 8 am PT: Dial In: (888) 684-8852 Access...
Matterport & Ricoh Theta Z1 work well together? jpierce360 11 3 yearsHome3D (3648): @jpierce360 - no, completely different, Z1 vs a Pro 1/2. The Pro cameras us IR to actually gather precise measurements on every physical surface within its range of about 10-12 feet. The Z1 captures no depth data at all. Cortex takes the Z1's 360° photo and uses AI to 'guess' (nothing more than guess) where in space the objects it photographs actually are. It then creates 3D mesh based on these guesses. If you're shooting an unfurnished...
Matterport on Apple iPhone 12 LiDAR News (& Matterport Capture with iPhone) DanSmigrod 3 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29779): https://e3effa51eee72fd900e3-2fb779bd12ec72d4612275342f2c9187.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/a732b6cf0c23c5f130032b890531abfd.pngScreen Grab of a portion of an eBlast received from Matterport on Friday, 30 October 2020 -- Matterport Link goes to: ✓ Matterport Blog (13 October 2020) The Verdict: iPhone Users Embrace 3D with Matterport Capture app @Integratedman Matterport Capture App + Apple iPhone 12 Pro LiDAR will increase the demand for...
Matterport>Momentum 360 Grows its Business to 30+ Locations with Matterport DanSmigrod 3 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29779): @dave3d I enjoyed your discussion about Matterport photographer aggregators and building a business where you can make more money than the aggregators pay. I can imagine if the aggregators are 10-15 percent of your business - and fill-up unsold time - then that likely makes "cents" ... Best, Dan
Percentage Sales: Photos, Video, Drone, Matterport, Twilight and Other DanSmigrod 1 3 yearsDanSmigrod (29779): https://e3effa51eee72fd900e3-2fb779bd12ec72d4612275342f2c9187.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/154ac83fe7c92246b75f42cf527636b1.png https://e3effa51eee72fd900e3-2fb779bd12ec72d4612275342f2c9187.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/5325acb4be46b97c4c9e1d414137138f.pngScreen Grab: Real Estate Photographer Pro Course by Eli Jones | Save 70 Percent with this We Get Around Network Affiliate Link. | Exclusive: get 12 months FREE of WGAN-TV Training Academy when you buy ...