Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 39 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
TitleAuthorPostsLast Post
Interactive sales presentation for real estate showrooms Tosolini 7 4 yearsTosolini (4168): @dansmigrod @skeeter @harrycayman thanks!
Matterport Service Provider Remark Visions Featured on Boston TV Station DanSmigrod 1 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29776): https://e3effa51eee72fd900e3-2fb779bd12ec72d4612275342f2c9187.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/3966af7f03a15e1fe5901618c469b326.pngScreen Grab to LinkedIn post Hi All, Boston-based @KoaWare sister company, Remark Visions, is featured in this WCVB-TV news report (starting at 2:56) on house hunting during the pandemic. Congrats Alex @KoaWare and his Remark Visions team! What are you doing to get your MSP biz covered by local TV news about how...
Asteroom Pay Per Tour Bundle: 1st Free for WGAN Standard & Premium Members DanSmigrod 5 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29776): Hi All, The price of the Asteroom Pay Per Tour Bundle for WGAN Forum Members decreased to $50 from $60, effective today (Thursday, 24 September 2020, per @EricTsai Plus, as Eric writes (above), the Asteroom Pay Per Tour Bundle now also includes 2D Floor Plans. Free for WGAN Standard and Premium Members ✓ 1st Asteroom Pay Per Tour Bundle. Please use this WGAN Form. Private Message me for the password. Best, Dan P.S. For a WGAN...
Asteroom Analytics Page includes Top 10 Referring Sites & Most Popular 360s DanSmigrod 1 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29776): WGAN-TV Live at 5 Deep-Dive Demo of Asteroom Desktop Editor Features- #1544-Analytics [asteroom]https://www.asteroom.com/pviewer?token=3TjYCGH5_E2GvZ2cxz3tcQ&hideleadgen=0&autorotation=1&defaultviewdollhouse=1&showdollhousehotspot=0[/asteroom] Asteroom virtual tour created from this Matterport Digital Twin shot with a Matterport Pro1 3D Camera by We Get Around Atlanta. Images were lightly retouched by Asteroom (automatically...
9 Reasons to Join as a WGAN Standard Member (Succeed Faster) DanSmigrod 2 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29776): Hi All, Since my post (above), we also added to WGAN Standard and Premium Membership benefits: (I added these two to the above list.) 8. Free use of Asteroom Professional Subscription Plan 9. 1st Free! Asteroom Pay Per Tour Bundle Best, Dan
Tip of the Week: Use the 360s from Zillow 3D Home to create Asteroom Tour DanSmigrod 10 4 yearsPickChuck (413): Hi Eric, That is correct sir. It's the same in camera HDR as the Ricoh Z1 uses in their app and I suspect it is the same in the Asteroom App. Chuck
Case Study: How Specialty Retailers are using Matterport Across America DanSmigrod 3 4 years3dshowcaseuk (1301): It’s a great idea but unfortunately most of the retailers in this country have already done the remodel of their shops, tested it, changed it and perfected it, so imho it’s a non-starter for us. May be different in other countries. Online shopping experience for showrooms etc is a target we are looking at, as we are now being put back into a second albeit milder form of lockdown. I’ll share if we are fruitful in our labours!
Wild Night - insurance work maybe? homefinders3d 8 4 yearsGETMYVR (1781): I did a fire damage house. Matterport 3D tour revealed fire intrusion that standard 2D photos could not detect. https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=gvQjVhHBF8H&brand=0 https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=gvQjVhHBF8H&brand=0 For your information fire adjusters are not using matterport and this would totally and I mean totally improve their workflow. I think we're at the perfect place at the perfect time.
Do you spend an hour editing the tripod out of the 360 panos for your tour? DanSmigrod 7 4 yearsGETMYVR (1781): I think nadir view should be disabled because nobody looks at it like others have mentioned. Totally irrelevant to the composition of the space.
Video: How to create a QR Code for an Asteroom Virtual Tour DanSmigrod 1 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29776): WGAN-TV Live at 5 Deep-Dive Demo of Asteroom Desktop Editor Features- #1541-How To Create A QR Code [asteroom]https://www.asteroom.com/pviewer?token=PUnYCLGU6kyAcoJwF52mYg&hideleadgen=0&autorotation=1&defaultviewdollhouse=1&showdollhousehotspot=1[/asteroom]Asteroom Virtual Tour by We Get Around Atlanta Chief Photographer Dan Smigrod ...
Matterport Backup and Restore Scenarios: Questions/Issues mikemay1 2 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29776): @mikemay1 WGAN Forum Discussions that may be helpful for your Matterport Back-up and Restore Questions ✓ Video: Backup & Restore Your Matterport Models (And Why This is a Problem!) ✓ WGAN Forum discussions tagged: Backup | Restore | iMazing | iExplorer If you still have questions, I suggest that you do new WGAN Forum posts with just one question per post. (Please do read through the above first). Best, Dan
Transcript: WGAN-TV | Asteroom Desktop Editor with Co-Founder/CEO Eric Tsai DanSmigrod 2 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29776): (Continued from above) -- - Swimming pool. Right next. And I just said where the hospital, where I want an arrow to be, and then this is reversed where I wanted to go back right because hotspot is always a pair. So this is... I'm thinking that maybe this is the living room so next. And this is where our line of sight really important because here we don't have line of sight so I don't really know, like using ..., maybe a little confused when...
Mortgage Rates Hit Another All-Time Low DanSmigrod 1 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29776): Media Release --- Mortgage Rates Hit Another All-Time Low MCLEAN, Va., Sept. 10, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Freddie Mac (OTCQB: FMCC) today released the results of its Primary Mortgage Market Survey® (PMMS®), showing that the 30-year fixed-rate mortgage (FRM) averaged 2.86 percent, the lowest rate in our survey’s history which dates back to 1971. “ Mortgage rates have hit another record low due to a late summer slowdown in...
Tips for Matterport Photographers Shooting Asteroom Virtual Tours DanSmigrod 14 4 yearsEricTsai (171): Hi @GWastonImages Thanks for the note and happpy to hear that you like the pay per tour option, which now includes the 2D floor plan with dimensions! To answer your question - Asteroom does not give you the "walk through" feel that Matterport gives you. And you are right - in residential real estate the rooms are small enough that the walk through feel isn't as critical. Unlike Matterport that tries to tap into every...
Matterport is stepping on MSPs again, trying to sell direct to our clients MattSCrowder 3 4 yearsMattSCrowder (110): They are selling the camera, not the service. Example 1. "Architects, engineers, and construction professionals are always on the hunt for new tools... Introducing the Matterport Pro 2 Camera..." Example 2. "Here's how it works - 1. Scan YOUR job site..." Example 3. "The Pro 2 saves you both time and money" It doesn't take an English professor to catch that they are speaking directly to AEC professionals and...
WGAN-TV Live at 5: Deep-Dive Demo of Asteroom Desktop Editor Features DanSmigrod 5 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29776): WGAN-TV Live at 5 | Deep-Dive Demo of Asteroom Desktop Editor Features with Asteroom Co-Founder and CEO @EricTsai | Thursday, 10 September 2020
Frustration with Matterport subscription levels GWatsonImages 2 4 yearsQueen_City_3D (3102): Your frustrations are valid. I find Matterport unwittingly punishes success with the arbitrary space limits. You’d think they’d want to encourage their customers to keep their models “live”, as the more models there are the more the general public would learn about Matterport and want to hire MSPs or even buy a camera themselves and have their own subscriptions which would make Matterport more money. My best advice is to try to...
How to Join the Asteroom Photographer Network (free) for potential leads DanSmigrod 6 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29776): @RealtyMediaMx will definitely help differentiate your services, as discussed in this WGAN-TV Live at 5 show about 3DVista Virtual Tour Pro. That said, I could imagine that the likely learning curve for 3DVista - as discussed by Los Angeles-based Home3D.us Kevin Dole (@Home3D) in that show is not for the vast major of the WGAN Community. (Please do start a new WGAN discussion to share your example tours created with 3DVista and your learning...
Question of the Day: Matterport scanning when you are sick or on vacation? DanSmigrod 8 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29776): Hi All, How to do you get your Matterport scanning done when you are sick or on vacation (or have more work than you can handle)? Best, Dan
Book keeping...? thereal360 11 4 yearsJMEPhotos (36): We're using Freashbooks online cloud invoicing.
WP3D Models Developer Ross Peterson Adds Partners to Grow Development DanSmigrod 4 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29776): https://e3effa51eee72fd900e3-2fb779bd12ec72d4612275342f2c9187.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/1dafbfbe1f2863af9592db58c712abe8.png Screen Grab 1 | Select Model Base https://e3effa51eee72fd900e3-2fb779bd12ec72d4612275342f2c9187.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/1ace6b91c3b7f24698cd23c4d78b41c1.png Screen Grab 2 | Paste iGUIDE iFrame Embed code into the code block for Generic iFrame Embed @ToddsFotos You can use WP3D Model WordPress Plugin with any 3D/360...
Video: How MSPs can get Matterport Biz When There is a Natural Disaster DanSmigrod 3 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29776): https://e3effa51eee72fd900e3-2fb779bd12ec72d4612275342f2c9187.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/25343b2b46ad01836de85424951ef031.png
Matterport Resources Available in Insurance/Fire/Flood/Remediation Space DanSmigrod 2 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29776): Hi All, Our thoughts are with those in the path of the hurricane in the gulf coast region. Safety first; then help others with documentation for faster Insurance claims. Dan
Matterport Pro Wanted: Battle Mountain, NV ASAP IFTI_Lindsey 1 4 yearsIFTI_Lindsey (852): IFTI PROVision has Help Wanted Privileges in the WGAN Forum --- Hi All! IFTI/PROvision Solutions has a need for Matterport Pros in Battle Mountain, NV. Project details: ✓ Matterport Pro ✓ Location: Battle Mountain, NV ✓ Commercial Space: 4,500 SQ FT ✓ Timing: Completed by September 2, 2020 ✓ Requirements: IPAD PRO ---- If you live in or near these locations, and would like more details, please email me at ...
Why Asteroom has two different pricing options DanSmigrod 1 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29776): [asteroom]https://www.asteroom.com/pviewer?token=5DPYCF2v20eNZ4LJmOyEdA&showdollhousehotspot=0[/asteroom] Asteroom virtual tour created from this Matterport Digital Twin shot with a Matterport Pro1 3D Camera by We Get Around Atlanta. Images were lightly retouched by Asteroom (automatically included in workflow for WGAN Members). WGAN-TV Intro to Asteroom Virtual Tour Platform with Founder and CEO Eric Tsai #1472-Pricing For...
FAQ: Which cameras can you use to shoot Asteroom virtual tours? DanSmigrod 1 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29776): [asteroom]https://www.asteroom.com/pviewer?token=3TjYCGH5_E2GvZ2cxz3tcQ&hideleadgen=0&autorotation=1&defaultviewdollhouse=1&showdollhousehotspot=0[/asteroom] Asteroom virtual tour created from this Matterport Digital Twin shot with a Matterport Pro1 3D Camera by We Get Around Atlanta. Images were lightly retouched by Asteroom (automatically included in workflow for WGAN Members). | 20 360 photo spheres were used to create this...
Matterport Pro Wanted: Knoxville, TN IFTI_Lindsey 2 4 yearsIFTI_Lindsey (852): This opportunity has been handled, thank you.
Matterport Pro Wanted: Prairie Village, KS IFTI_Lindsey 1 4 yearsIFTI_Lindsey (852): IFTI PROVision has Help Wanted Privileges in the WGAN Forum --- Hi All! IFTI/PROvision Solutions has a need for Matterport Pros in Prairie Village, KS. Project details: ✓ Matterport Pro ✓ Location: Prairie Village, KS ✓ Commercial Space: 11,000 SQ FT ✓ Timing: Completed by September 1, 2020 ✓ Requirements: IPAD PRO ---- If you live in or near these locations, and would like more details, please email me at ...
Transcript: WGAN-TV Intro to 3DVista Virtual Tour Pro Software for MSPs DanSmigrod 3 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29776): https://youtu.be/OteADanvTVEVideo: Matterport-style virtual tour with NO FEES: 3DVista Beginner Tutorial in 15 minutes | Video courtesy of 360Rumors YouTube Channel 23 August 2020 Hi All, From the 360Rumors YouTube Channel: 0:00 Intro 1:55 Why learn 3DVista? 2:38 Top 5 Features of 3DVista 5:43 Is 3DVista hard to learn? 6:01 3DVista tutorial 10:06 Where to learn more 10:37 How much + special offer from Nick Powell 11:49 How to stand out in...
Why Matterport Pros should respond to: Asteroom Pro Wanted [in Your Market] DanSmigrod 2 4 yearsjwaltphotography (55): Great info! Thank you for sharing.
Understanding Matterport subscription charges joecostanza 3 4 yearsjwaltphotography (55): The model is broken. I would highly recommend shopping other hosting companies such as Asteroom. Their models are easy to follow and match volume of use as reasonable prices.
  Matterport Pro Wanted: Hyderabad, India DanSmigrod 2 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29776): This opportunity has been handled. Thanks, Dan
Just Need 2D Schematic Floor Plans? Why you'll want to use Asteroom DanSmigrod 1 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29776): WGAN Standard Membership Benefit of the Week --- WGAN-TV Intro to Asteroom Virtual Tour Platform with Founder and CEO Eric Tsai #1458-2D Floor Plans [asteroom]https://www.asteroom.com/pviewer?token=3TjYCGH5_E2GvZ2cxz3tcQ&hideleadgen=0&autorotation=1&defaultviewdollhouse=1&showdollhousehotspot=0[/asteroom] Asteroom virtual tour created from this Matterport Digital Twin shot with a Matterport Pro1 3D Camera by We Get Around...
Lowest cost Matterport 3D provider in the US DanSmigrod 47 4 yearsVirtual_Homey (78): This post is a few years old and I'm wondering what happened to the $99 plan? What do people charge these days for Matterport? I feel like I might be charging too much, but without continuing the discussion I have to rely on the search results I see and I feel like those could be misleading.
3 Reasons Why the Asteroom Photographer Network matters to Matterport Pros DanSmigrod 2 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29776): WGAN-TV Intro to Asteroom Virtual Tour Platform with Founder and CEO Eric Tsai #1467-Benefits Of Using Asteroom Hi All, In this WGAN-TV Short Story (#1467, above), Asteroom Founder and CEO Eric Tsai talks about the evolution of the Asteroom Photographer Network. It's likely that half of all real estate agents that would like to use Asteroom would like to engage a Pro to shoot. With the help of We Get Around Network, Asteroom is building...
Order Asteroom Interactive 2D Floor Plan - or Use Other - in Asteroom Tour DanSmigrod 2 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29776): https://e3effa51eee72fd900e3-2fb779bd12ec72d4612275342f2c9187.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/32de441be1532810285a1b108831ff70.png https://e3effa51eee72fd900e3-2fb779bd12ec72d4612275342f2c9187.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/5e3ba47745a6d031348b15a267f53c8a.png https://e3effa51eee72fd900e3-2fb779bd12ec72d4612275342f2c9187.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/73bc8281058f18fd6e6dbe9333a9e615.pngScreen Grab of eBlast Received from Asteroom --- Asteroom Floor Plans
Matterport Pro Wanted: New Braunfels, TX IFTI_Lindsey 2 4 yearsIFTI_Lindsey (852): This opportunity has been handled, thank you.
  Matterport Pro Wanted: Boston, Massachusetts (Big Project, Multiple Days) DanSmigrod 5 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29776): More Matterport Service Providers are still needed in Boston, as of 5:30 pm ET Tuesday, 18 August 2020. Thanks, Dan
Why 600 Pros Have Not Been Onboarded in Matterport Capture Services Program DanSmigrod 9 4 yearsZakhZ (49): Is this the program only for NA and Europe?
CupixWorks bridges BIM & reality capture in a simple, but powerful package DanSmigrod 1 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29776): https://sparmsdc-static.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/2020/08/cupix_hero_1280x800_alt.png SPAR3D (12 August 2020) CupixWorks platform bridges BIM and reality capture in a simple, but powerful package "Founded in 2015, Cupix is a cloud-based software company whose flagship is a 3D virtual tour solution, providing a simple means of capturing indoor & outdoor scenes. In the last year, they’ve been working towards taking their...
Video: Asteroom versus Matterport DanSmigrod 4 4 yearsEricTsai (171): @priche Thanks for continuing to engage with the forum and me. I have no problem reading your long but insightful post. But forgive me, I just wasn't be able to respond to every point you wanted me to respond. I also want to apologize for the slightly heated conversation that we had the other day. The points your raised were valid. The team and I have been in discussion on how to not cause anymore confusion to our users. To answer your...
Three Asteroom Virtual Tour Special Offers for the WGAN Community DanSmigrod 1 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29776): WGAN Standard Membership Benefit of the Week --- [asteroom]https://www.asteroom.com/pviewer?token=8jPYCKCCHU_HxlXZZquVCw&hideleadgen=0&autorotation=1&defaultviewdollhouse=1&showdollhousehotspot=1[/asteroom] Asteroom Virtual Tour by We Get Around Atlanta Chief Photographer Dan Smigrod | Virtual Staging by Asteroom | Shot with Labpano Pilot One 360 Camera | {See Before Virtual Staging] Hi All, Three great WGAN...
WGAN-TV Training U | MSPs' Class Action Lawsuits Against Matterport DanSmigrod 1 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29776): https://e3effa51eee72fd900e3-2fb779bd12ec72d4612275342f2c9187.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/93316be37f7ccd8f96fc5d37ad89fa2d.png https://e3effa51eee72fd900e3-2fb779bd12ec72d4612275342f2c9187.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/4f3cf70979c60c655c2d400f8b2af87a.png https://e3effa51eee72fd900e3-2fb779bd12ec72d4612275342f2c9187.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/b5be172c7be054561ad46c6944422624.png ...
Asteroom Assembles the Virtual Tour and 3D Dollhouse from your 360 Photos DanSmigrod 15 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29776): @priche Thank you again for your detailed and insightful posts. (And your patience.) It’s great that you joined the WGAN Forum and are engaged in discussions and asking great questions. I apologize that during my WGAN-TV Live at 5 interview with Asteroom Founder and CEO @EricTsai, I did not ask follow-up questions about how Asteroom uses AI to help assemble the virtual tours. That might have helped add insight for this discussion. I...
Transcript: Matterport Capture Services Webinar | Thursday, 16 April 2020 DanSmigrod 8 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29776): WGAN-TV: Matterport Service Partners' Class Action Lawsuits Against Matterport one of plaintiffs' shared co-counsel, Tom Zimmerman, with Zimmerman Law Offices, P.C. in Chicago. | Thursday, 6 August 2020 Hi All, Related WGAN Forum Discussion: ✓ Transcript: WGAN-TV: MSPs' Class Action Lawsuits Against Matterport, Inc. The Matterport Capture Services Program is discussed in the WGAN-TV Live at 5 show (above) that aired Thursday, 6 August...
WGAN-TV: MSPs' Class Action Lawsuits Against Matterport, Inc. DanSmigrod 9 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29776): @Axis360Media Thanks for sharing. BTW, I did offer Matterport equal time on WGAN-TV Live 5 on a different night. A Matterport executive replied, " Thank you for offering the opportunity, but we don't discuss ongoing litigation." Dan P.S. Rob Reese, you are welcome to post to the WGAN Forum. :cool:
Identical Tours: Matterport (73 scans) Versus Asteroom (20 360s) DanSmigrod 8 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29776): @fotoguy Please do share your Asteroom tour with the Community. Feel free to start a new discussion with your Asteroom tour and your thought (and ask the Community for feedback). And, please let us know if you are able to develop more business for lower priced homes by offering Asteroom virtual tours as an Add On to your photo shoots. As you mentioned, for those that just need floor plans to help market a property, Asteroom solves that...
Two Asteroom Virtual Tour Special Offers for the WGAN Community DanSmigrod 7 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29776): @Mario360 Since you are a WGAN Standard Member, you get the first one free ... ✓ Your first Asteroom Pay Per Tour Bundle is Free. Use this WGAN Form to get your Coupon Code. I will Private Message you the password. Dan
Video: How Architects Use "As-Builts" Created from Matterport + MatterPak DanSmigrod 1 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29776): WGAN-TV How Matterport Service Providers can Make Money Scanning for As-Builts #1295-As-Builts For Architects Video: How Architects Use "As-Builts" Created from Matterport + MatterPak Hi All, In this 2-minute WGAN-TV Short Story (above, #1295), IFTI/PROvision Solutions Vice President of Business Development James Duffy helps Matterport Service Providers understand: ✓ how an architect uses an "As-Built" created...
How to Create an Asteroom using 360s Shot by a Matterport Pro2 3D Camera DanSmigrod 5 4 yearsHarrycayman (418): Thank you