Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
TitleAuthorPostsLast Post
CupixWorks bridges BIM & reality capture in a simple, but powerful package DanSmigrod 1 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29782): https://sparmsdc-static.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/2020/08/cupix_hero_1280x800_alt.png SPAR3D (12 August 2020) CupixWorks platform bridges BIM and reality capture in a simple, but powerful package "Founded in 2015, Cupix is a cloud-based software company whose flagship is a 3D virtual tour solution, providing a simple means of capturing indoor & outdoor scenes. In the last year, they’ve been working towards taking their...
Video: Asteroom versus Matterport DanSmigrod 4 4 yearsEricTsai (171): @priche Thanks for continuing to engage with the forum and me. I have no problem reading your long but insightful post. But forgive me, I just wasn't be able to respond to every point you wanted me to respond. I also want to apologize for the slightly heated conversation that we had the other day. The points your raised were valid. The team and I have been in discussion on how to not cause anymore confusion to our users. To answer your...
Three Asteroom Virtual Tour Special Offers for the WGAN Community DanSmigrod 1 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29782): WGAN Standard Membership Benefit of the Week --- [asteroom]https://www.asteroom.com/pviewer?token=8jPYCKCCHU_HxlXZZquVCw&hideleadgen=0&autorotation=1&defaultviewdollhouse=1&showdollhousehotspot=1[/asteroom] Asteroom Virtual Tour by We Get Around Atlanta Chief Photographer Dan Smigrod | Virtual Staging by Asteroom | Shot with Labpano Pilot One 360 Camera | {See Before Virtual Staging] Hi All, Three great WGAN...
WGAN-TV Training U | MSPs' Class Action Lawsuits Against Matterport DanSmigrod 1 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29782): https://e3effa51eee72fd900e3-2fb779bd12ec72d4612275342f2c9187.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/93316be37f7ccd8f96fc5d37ad89fa2d.png https://e3effa51eee72fd900e3-2fb779bd12ec72d4612275342f2c9187.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/4f3cf70979c60c655c2d400f8b2af87a.png https://e3effa51eee72fd900e3-2fb779bd12ec72d4612275342f2c9187.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/b5be172c7be054561ad46c6944422624.png ...
Asteroom Assembles the Virtual Tour and 3D Dollhouse from your 360 Photos DanSmigrod 15 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29782): @priche Thank you again for your detailed and insightful posts. (And your patience.) It’s great that you joined the WGAN Forum and are engaged in discussions and asking great questions. I apologize that during my WGAN-TV Live at 5 interview with Asteroom Founder and CEO @EricTsai, I did not ask follow-up questions about how Asteroom uses AI to help assemble the virtual tours. That might have helped add insight for this discussion. I...
Transcript: Matterport Capture Services Webinar | Thursday, 16 April 2020 DanSmigrod 8 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29782): WGAN-TV: Matterport Service Partners' Class Action Lawsuits Against Matterport one of plaintiffs' shared co-counsel, Tom Zimmerman, with Zimmerman Law Offices, P.C. in Chicago. | Thursday, 6 August 2020 Hi All, Related WGAN Forum Discussion: ✓ Transcript: WGAN-TV: MSPs' Class Action Lawsuits Against Matterport, Inc. The Matterport Capture Services Program is discussed in the WGAN-TV Live at 5 show (above) that aired Thursday, 6 August...
WGAN-TV: MSPs' Class Action Lawsuits Against Matterport, Inc. DanSmigrod 9 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29782): @Axis360Media Thanks for sharing. BTW, I did offer Matterport equal time on WGAN-TV Live 5 on a different night. A Matterport executive replied, " Thank you for offering the opportunity, but we don't discuss ongoing litigation." Dan P.S. Rob Reese, you are welcome to post to the WGAN Forum. :cool:
Identical Tours: Matterport (73 scans) Versus Asteroom (20 360s) DanSmigrod 8 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29782): @fotoguy Please do share your Asteroom tour with the Community. Feel free to start a new discussion with your Asteroom tour and your thought (and ask the Community for feedback). And, please let us know if you are able to develop more business for lower priced homes by offering Asteroom virtual tours as an Add On to your photo shoots. As you mentioned, for those that just need floor plans to help market a property, Asteroom solves that...
Two Asteroom Virtual Tour Special Offers for the WGAN Community DanSmigrod 7 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29782): @Mario360 Since you are a WGAN Standard Member, you get the first one free ... ✓ Your first Asteroom Pay Per Tour Bundle is Free. Use this WGAN Form to get your Coupon Code. I will Private Message you the password. Dan
Video: How Architects Use "As-Builts" Created from Matterport + MatterPak DanSmigrod 1 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29782): WGAN-TV How Matterport Service Providers can Make Money Scanning for As-Builts #1295-As-Builts For Architects Video: How Architects Use "As-Builts" Created from Matterport + MatterPak Hi All, In this 2-minute WGAN-TV Short Story (above, #1295), IFTI/PROvision Solutions Vice President of Business Development James Duffy helps Matterport Service Providers understand: ✓ how an architect uses an "As-Built" created...
How to Create an Asteroom using 360s Shot by a Matterport Pro2 3D Camera DanSmigrod 5 4 yearsHarrycayman (418): Thank you
Can you do an 18,000 SQ FT Matterport Scan in McAllen, TX? DanSmigrod 1 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29782): Hi All, Can you do an 18,000 SQ FT Matterport Scan in McAllen, TX for WGAN Gold Member IFTI/PROvision Solutions (@IFTI_Lindsey). This may be worth the drive: (We have not located a Matterport Pro in McAllen, TX) 1. to begin a relationship with IFTI/PROvision Solutions for your primary market area 2. to scan 18,000 SQ FT: great scanning experience 3. in addition to your compensation from IFTI/PROvision Solutions, WGAN will...
Matterport Pro Wanted: McAllen, TX IFTI_Lindsey 2 4 yearsIFTI_Lindsey (852): This opportunity is still available.
Asteroom Virtual Tour Platform Automatically Edits 360s for WGAN Members DanSmigrod 1 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29782): https://e3effa51eee72fd900e3-2fb779bd12ec72d4612275342f2c9187.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/bd3bc2ce53d330485c690bffc7d90964.pngScreen Grab: Asteroom Before-After Slider Example | Try It Here [asteroom]https://www.asteroom.com/pviewer?token=RzfYCKR37EmBmEZUsNUE3w&hideleadgen=0&autorotation=1&defaultviewdollhouse=1&showdollhousehotspot=1[/asteroom]Asteroom Virtual Tour[/url] by We Get Around Atlanta Chief Photographer Dan Smigrod |...
6 Reasons Asteroom Virtual Tour Virtual Staging ROCKS Residential Listings! DanSmigrod 2 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29782): [asteroom]https://www.asteroom.com/pviewer?token=RzfYCKR37EmBmEZUsNUE3w&hideleadgen=0&autorotation=1&defaultviewdollhouse=1&showdollhousehotspot=1[/asteroom]Asteroom Virtual Tour[/url] by We Get Around Atlanta Chief Photographer Dan Smigrod | Virtual Staging by Asteroom | Shot with Labpano Pilot One 360 Camera | {See Before Virtual Staging] Hi All, Since Asteroom virtual staging is still in public beta (until September...
Matterport Service Provider: If you drop a $100 bill should you pick it up? DanSmigrod 3 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29782): Hi All, @PhotoAndVideoEdits and @Hometakes Founder Colin Forte told this story about time is money on WGAN-TV Live at 5 two years ago. It's a valuable lesson (and will make you smile). If you drop a $100 bill, should you pick it up? Best, Dan
24 Reasons Matterport Service Providers should Add Asteroom DanSmigrod 1 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29782): [asteroom]https://www.asteroommls.com/pviewer?token=Q0LXCPwIY2rpmU_EK_KnVw&hideleadgen=1&autorotation=1&defaultviewdollhouse=1&showdollhousehotspot=1&stopbgaudio=1&autorotation=0&autonav=0[/asteroom] Asteroom Virtual Tour created with a Ricoh Theta Z1. Asteroom Tour courtesy of Asteroom WGAN-TV Intro to Asteroom Virtual Tour Platform with Founder and CEO Eric Tsai #1480-"...what you've done is really...
Mortgage Rates Hit All-Time Record Low Heading Into Holiday Weekend DanSmigrod 5 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29782): TheRealDeal (29 July 2020) Mortgage applications fall as fears of second wave rise Hi All, " Uncertainty over rising Covid infections, wait-and-see for next round of government relief holds buyers back," reports TheRealDeal. "Homebuyers are pumping the breaks as mortgage rates, Covid infections and uncertainty rises," reports TheRealDeal. I encourage you to subscribe to TheRealDeal to read this and other news...
Matterport Pro Wanted: Newport News, VA IFTI_Lindsey 2 4 yearsIFTI_Lindsey (852): This opportunity is still available.
"To host my 360 Tours, should I get WordPress? SquareSpace? Wix? Other?" DanSmigrod 8 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29782): ✓ WP3D Models WordPress usage requirements It's likely that you will be way happier with WordPress via Ionblade. I would get the $15.95/per month WordPress Hosting Pro plan ($15.95/month) that includes SSL. (WGAN Standard and Premium Members get the free use of WordPress Hosting Pro plan powered by Ionblade). The most important decision is which virtual tour platform is right for you. Then, all other decisions follow. ✓ free course! ...
Matterport Pro Wanted: Tyler, TX IFTI_Lindsey 1 4 yearsIFTI_Lindsey (852): IFTI PROVision has Help Wanted Privileges in the WGAN Forum --- Hi All! IFTI/PROvision Solutions has a need for Matterport Pros in Tyler, TX. ---- Project details: ✓ Matterport Pro ✓ Location: Tyler, TX ✓ Commercial Space: 3,000 SQ FT ✓ Timing: Completed by July 30, 2020 ✓ Requirements: IPAD PRO ---- If you live in or near these locations, and would like more details, please email me at ...
WGAN-TV: Why (And What) Matterport Service Providers Need to Outsource DanSmigrod 8 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29782): Hi All, This show will be re-scheduled. For clarification, it will not air tonight, Tuesday, 21 July 2020. Best, Dan
A little bit of a PSA this morning. lilnitsch 6 4 yearstoddwaddington (526): Yes, thanks for sharing.
WGAN-TV Live at 5: Schedule for July, August and September 2020 DanSmigrod 1 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29782): https://e3effa51eee72fd900e3-2fb779bd12ec72d4612275342f2c9187.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/9cecc7073a87ec3849e174489e65d31c.pngScreen Grab Hi All, WGAN-TV Live at 5 (5 pm ET | GMT -5) July, August and September 2020 ✓ Thursday, 23 July 2020 - Introduction to Asteroom by Asteroom Founder & CEO Eric Tsai ✓ Thursday, 6 August 2020 - ...
Matterport Pro Wanted: Columbus, Ohio ASAP (Wed 15 July or Thursday 16 July IFTI_Lindsey 3 4 yearsIFTI_Lindsey (852): This opportunity has been handled, thank you.
Matterport Pro Wanted: East St. Louis, Illinois IFTI_Lindsey 1 4 yearsIFTI_Lindsey (852): IFTI PROVision has Help Wanted Privileges in the WGAN Forum --- Hi All! IFTI/PROvision Solutions has a need for Matterport Pros in East St. Louis, Illinois. ---- Project details: ✓ Matterport Pro ✓ Location: East St. Louis, Illinois ✓ Commercial Space: 3,000 SQ FT ✓ Timing: Completed by July 24, 2020 ✓ Requirements: IPAD PRO ---- If you live in or near these locations, and would like more details, please...
Matterport Pro Wanted: IN - Columbus, Terra Haute, Bedford, Shelbyville IFTI_Lindsey 1 4 yearsIFTI_Lindsey (852): IFTI PROVision has Help Wanted Privileges in the WGAN Forum --- Hi All! IFTI/PROvision Solutions has a need for Matterport Pros in Indiana. ---- Project details: ✓ Matterport Pro ✓ Location: Indiana & surrounding cities ✓ Commercial Space: 3,000 SQ FT ✓ Timing: Completed by Friday, July 24, 2020 ✓ Requirements: IPAD PRO ---- If you live in or near these locations, and would like more details, please...
Free! WGAN Before/After Photo Widget: Customize with Your Photos and Logo DanSmigrod 3 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29782): Reminder about this free tool!
Three quick questions from a newbie... DanSmigrod 1 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29782): Hi All, A new WGAN Member - whom is new to 3D/360 virtual tours - sent me the email below. Below that is my response. Your thoughts? Best, Dan --- Three quick questions from a newbie Got to ask you a couple quick questions.... Background: fairly new real estate agent in [redacted]. Just bought a Ricoh Theta SC2 last week [week of 29 June 2020]. I want to help my fellow agents with virtual tours in exchange for...
MLS Competing With MSPs by Offering Two Free Months Matterport Starter Plan DanSmigrod 4 4 yearsHarlanHambright (2073): All technology is going to evolve. Moore’s law. Get what you can while you can, differentiate yourself, don’t get sore at tech developments. Tech has always brought capabilities to dumber people. When Pagemaker came out graphic designers thought they were doomed. Technology just allows uneducated people to create bad stuff more efficiently. And you as a msp have to keep moving too. You don’t want to become a barrel stave maker. Keep...
Video: Matterport Digital Twin Meets Commercial Construction During COVID19 DanSmigrod 3 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29782): @johnwheatley Thanks for asking. If you are interested in construction documentation, I highly recommend that you watch these three WGAN-TV Live at 5 shows: ✓ Transcript: WGAN-TV How Matterport Pros can $$$$$ Scanning for "As-Builts" ✓ Transcript: WGAN-TV-How to Make Money with Weekly Construction Documentation ✓ Transcript: WGAN-TV Matterport Digital Twins for Facilities Management ✓ WGAN Forum Discussions Tagged: ...
Video: Which Matterport Plan and Capture Method is Right for You? DanSmigrod 1 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29782): https://youtu.be/3ezyr1ABEpQVideo: Shop Talk 2: Get the right plan and capture method for your business | Video courtesy of Matterport | 8 July 2020 Hi All, Matterport Content Marketing Manager Amir Frank - and his guest - walks you through Matterport pricing plans and capture methods to help you decide which Matterport Plan and which Matterport Capture Method is right for your company. The webinar was for small and medium...
Matterport Capture Services Program: ongoing hosting costs? HomePlanNZ 1 4 yearsHomePlanNZ (251): Does anyone out there know what Matterport is charging customers of its new Scanning Services for ongoing hosting of spaces? I'm assuming they are signing them up to enterprise 'active' licensing arrangements at a discounted rate. But I'm interested to know how much of a discount compared to what MSPs and non-scanning services clients have access to, and if they are allowing any to work under the much cheaper classic licensing...
How a Matterport Service Provider Doubled His Bookings DanSmigrod 1 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29782): WGAN-TV Matterport Customer Journey with Matterport Service Provider Ross Zanzucchi with 3D RoomScapes (Greater Chicago Area) ((Wednesday, 20 November 2019) How a Matterport Service Provider Doubled His Bookings Hi All, The following is from the WGAN Forum discussion: ✓ Question of the Day: Has COVID increased your Matterport 3D Tour Revenue? What is your most successful marketing tactic? Want to know more...
[BREAKING] GeoCV team joins Occipital AntonYakubenko 42 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29782): 2 October 2019 (Inman) GeoCV winding down, tech team joins spatial computing firm
Matterport Pro Wanted: Rock Springs, WY IFTI_Lindsey 3 4 yearsIFTI_Lindsey (852): This opportunity has been handled, thank you.
Matterport Service Partner Files Class Action Lawsuit Against Matterport DanSmigrod 10 4 yearsAxis360Media (325): @RDDurant the 21 states included have enacted the business opportunity sales laws. The remainder have not.
Matterport Ecosystem: Class Action Lawsuit? DanSmigrod 10 4 yearsAxis360Media (325): Copyright is being litigated in this suit
Matterport Service Partner Class Action Lawsuit: $111+ Million in Damages DanSmigrod 10 4 yearsViews4D (31): Will this apply to all Matterport MSP.
Highlights from the MSP Class Action Lawsuit Against Matterport DanSmigrod 3 4 yearsChangesin3d (125): Great Point! I am wondering what it was like for Board of Directors to get served? Many appear to be from investment firms, I wonder if they had their clients money in play and if there were any other complaints on these issues. I bet discussion in forums about "promised leads" also factor in showing that Matterport knew of this issue and did nothing. I bet some Attorneys have full email boxes tomorrow morning. Maybe there...
Class Action Lawsuit: 3 Roads To Travel immersivespaces 28 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29782): @immersivespaces In light of your past discussions with an attorney about Matterport, you may find this of interest: ✓ Matterport Service Provider Files Class Action Lawsuit Against Matterport Dan
Matterport Pro Wanted: Fort Wayne, IN IFTI_Lindsey 4 4 yearsMattSCrowder (110): Hi Lindsey, I'm sorry, I'm late to the club, but for any further Indiana needs, I got your back. I'm from Indianapolis and don't mind a bit of compensated travel.
Video>How Matterport Weekly Constructions Documentation Saves Clients Money DanSmigrod 1 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29782): WGAN-TV How MSPs can Make Money with Weekly Construction Documentation #1331-How Weekly Scans Can Be Helpful And Save Money Hi All, Weekly Matterport construction documentation saves clients money. In this WGAN-TV Short Story (above, #1331), IFTI/PROvision Solutions Vice President of Business Development James Duffy helps Matterport Service Providers understand: ✓ how Matterport weekly construction documentation saves client money...
Matterport Pro Wanted ASAP: Atlantic City, NJ IFTI_Lindsey 1 4 yearsIFTI_Lindsey (852): IFTI PROVision has Help Wanted Privileges in the WGAN Forum --- Hi All! IFTI/PROvision Solutions has a need for Matterport Pros in Atlantic City, NJ. ---- Project details: ✓ Matterport Pro ✓ Location: Atlantic City, NJ ✓ Commercial Space: 16,000 SQ FT ✓ Timing: Completed by June 26, 2020 ✓ Requirements: IPAD PRO ---- If you live in or near these locations, and would like more details, please email me at ...
Matterport Pro Wanted: Belfast, ME IFTI_Lindsey 2 4 yearsIFTI_Lindsey (852): This opportunity has been handled, thank you.
Matterport Pro Wanted: Philadelphia, PA IFTI_Lindsey 3 4 yearsIFTI_Lindsey (852): This opportunity has been handled, thank you.
Existing-Home Sales Fall 9.7% in May While NAR Expects Strong Rebound ... DanSmigrod 3 4 yearshomefinders3d (349): All Real Estate is local. Here on the Gulf Coast RE is booming with almost no impact by Covid. I am closing a transaction right now that was on the market for approx. 18 hours and sold above listing price. Physical Open Houses are back in full swing. I just looked at the stats on one of my MLS's and the average days on Market last month was 48 days (lowest in 5 years), a year ago it was 63 days which was the 2nd lowest in the last 5 years.
Matterport Announces Integration with Autodesk BIM 360® DanSmigrod 5 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29782): @BlueImmersiveMedia I will defer to others in the WGAN Forum that use BIM360 to answer your questions. In the mean time, here are WGAN Forum discussions on how Matterport Service Providers can make money in the AEC space ... WGAN Forum Related Discussions ✓ Transcript: WGAN-TV-How to Make Money with Weekly Construction Documentation ✓ Transcript: WGAN-TV Matterport Digital Twins for Facilities Management ✓ Transcript: WGAN-TV How...
Virtual Town Centre: Can I use MatterTags Outdoors scanned with BLK360? 3dshowcaseuk 2 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29782): https://e3effa51eee72fd900e3-2fb779bd12ec72d4612275342f2c9187.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/cf266adf07a3d87a87861b4072ee5c77.png Screen Grab: Grayslake Village Center Interactive Marketing By 3D Room Scapes: How to Make Money with ThreeSixty Tours; Making Your Competition Irrelevant | Ross Zanzucchi (@rzphotoman) with Grays Lake, IL based 3D Rooms Scapes. @3dshowcaseuk Yes. Similar. Grayslake Village Center Please see: ✓ How to Make Money...
Video: What is an As-Built and why this matters for Matterport Pros? DanSmigrod 1 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29782): WGAN-TV How Matterport Service Providers can Make Money Scanning for As-Builts #1284-What Is An As-Built Hi All, What is an as-built (and why is this relevant to Matterport Service Providers)? In this WGAN-TV Short Story (above, #1284), IFTI/PROVision Solutions Vice President of Business Development James Duffy helps Matterport Service Providers understand: ✓ what is an As-Built ✓ why Matterport is the first step in creating...