Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 40 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
TitleAuthorPostsLast Post
Video: Which Matterport Plan and Capture Method is Right for You? DanSmigrod 1 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29779): https://youtu.be/3ezyr1ABEpQVideo: Shop Talk 2: Get the right plan and capture method for your business | Video courtesy of Matterport | 8 July 2020 Hi All, Matterport Content Marketing Manager Amir Frank - and his guest - walks you through Matterport pricing plans and capture methods to help you decide which Matterport Plan and which Matterport Capture Method is right for your company. The webinar was for small and medium...
Matterport Capture Services Program: ongoing hosting costs? HomePlanNZ 1 4 yearsHomePlanNZ (251): Does anyone out there know what Matterport is charging customers of its new Scanning Services for ongoing hosting of spaces? I'm assuming they are signing them up to enterprise 'active' licensing arrangements at a discounted rate. But I'm interested to know how much of a discount compared to what MSPs and non-scanning services clients have access to, and if they are allowing any to work under the much cheaper classic licensing...
How a Matterport Service Provider Doubled His Bookings DanSmigrod 1 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29779): WGAN-TV Matterport Customer Journey with Matterport Service Provider Ross Zanzucchi with 3D RoomScapes (Greater Chicago Area) ((Wednesday, 20 November 2019) How a Matterport Service Provider Doubled His Bookings Hi All, The following is from the WGAN Forum discussion: ✓ Question of the Day: Has COVID increased your Matterport 3D Tour Revenue? What is your most successful marketing tactic? Want to know more...
[BREAKING] GeoCV team joins Occipital AntonYakubenko 42 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29779): 2 October 2019 (Inman) GeoCV winding down, tech team joins spatial computing firm
Matterport Pro Wanted: Rock Springs, WY IFTI_Lindsey 3 4 yearsIFTI_Lindsey (852): This opportunity has been handled, thank you.
Matterport Service Partner Files Class Action Lawsuit Against Matterport DanSmigrod 10 4 yearsAxis360Media (325): @RDDurant the 21 states included have enacted the business opportunity sales laws. The remainder have not.
Matterport Ecosystem: Class Action Lawsuit? DanSmigrod 10 4 yearsAxis360Media (325): Copyright is being litigated in this suit
Matterport Service Partner Class Action Lawsuit: $111+ Million in Damages DanSmigrod 10 4 yearsViews4D (31): Will this apply to all Matterport MSP.
Highlights from the MSP Class Action Lawsuit Against Matterport DanSmigrod 3 4 yearsChangesin3d (125): Great Point! I am wondering what it was like for Board of Directors to get served? Many appear to be from investment firms, I wonder if they had their clients money in play and if there were any other complaints on these issues. I bet discussion in forums about "promised leads" also factor in showing that Matterport knew of this issue and did nothing. I bet some Attorneys have full email boxes tomorrow morning. Maybe there...
Class Action Lawsuit: 3 Roads To Travel immersivespaces 28 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29779): @immersivespaces In light of your past discussions with an attorney about Matterport, you may find this of interest: ✓ Matterport Service Provider Files Class Action Lawsuit Against Matterport Dan
Matterport Pro Wanted: Fort Wayne, IN IFTI_Lindsey 4 4 yearsMattSCrowder (110): Hi Lindsey, I'm sorry, I'm late to the club, but for any further Indiana needs, I got your back. I'm from Indianapolis and don't mind a bit of compensated travel.
Video>How Matterport Weekly Constructions Documentation Saves Clients Money DanSmigrod 1 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29779): WGAN-TV How MSPs can Make Money with Weekly Construction Documentation #1331-How Weekly Scans Can Be Helpful And Save Money Hi All, Weekly Matterport construction documentation saves clients money. In this WGAN-TV Short Story (above, #1331), IFTI/PROvision Solutions Vice President of Business Development James Duffy helps Matterport Service Providers understand: ✓ how Matterport weekly construction documentation saves client money...
Matterport Pro Wanted ASAP: Atlantic City, NJ IFTI_Lindsey 1 4 yearsIFTI_Lindsey (852): IFTI PROVision has Help Wanted Privileges in the WGAN Forum --- Hi All! IFTI/PROvision Solutions has a need for Matterport Pros in Atlantic City, NJ. ---- Project details: ✓ Matterport Pro ✓ Location: Atlantic City, NJ ✓ Commercial Space: 16,000 SQ FT ✓ Timing: Completed by June 26, 2020 ✓ Requirements: IPAD PRO ---- If you live in or near these locations, and would like more details, please email me at ...
Matterport Pro Wanted: Belfast, ME IFTI_Lindsey 2 4 yearsIFTI_Lindsey (852): This opportunity has been handled, thank you.
Matterport Pro Wanted: Philadelphia, PA IFTI_Lindsey 3 4 yearsIFTI_Lindsey (852): This opportunity has been handled, thank you.
Existing-Home Sales Fall 9.7% in May While NAR Expects Strong Rebound ... DanSmigrod 3 4 yearshomefinders3d (349): All Real Estate is local. Here on the Gulf Coast RE is booming with almost no impact by Covid. I am closing a transaction right now that was on the market for approx. 18 hours and sold above listing price. Physical Open Houses are back in full swing. I just looked at the stats on one of my MLS's and the average days on Market last month was 48 days (lowest in 5 years), a year ago it was 63 days which was the 2nd lowest in the last 5 years.
Matterport Announces Integration with Autodesk BIM 360® DanSmigrod 5 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29779): @BlueImmersiveMedia I will defer to others in the WGAN Forum that use BIM360 to answer your questions. In the mean time, here are WGAN Forum discussions on how Matterport Service Providers can make money in the AEC space ... WGAN Forum Related Discussions ✓ Transcript: WGAN-TV-How to Make Money with Weekly Construction Documentation ✓ Transcript: WGAN-TV Matterport Digital Twins for Facilities Management ✓ Transcript: WGAN-TV How...
Virtual Town Centre: Can I use MatterTags Outdoors scanned with BLK360? 3dshowcaseuk 2 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29779): https://e3effa51eee72fd900e3-2fb779bd12ec72d4612275342f2c9187.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/cf266adf07a3d87a87861b4072ee5c77.png Screen Grab: Grayslake Village Center Interactive Marketing By 3D Room Scapes: How to Make Money with ThreeSixty Tours; Making Your Competition Irrelevant | Ross Zanzucchi (@rzphotoman) with Grays Lake, IL based 3D Rooms Scapes. @3dshowcaseuk Yes. Similar. Grayslake Village Center Please see: ✓ How to Make Money...
Video: What is an As-Built and why this matters for Matterport Pros? DanSmigrod 1 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29779): WGAN-TV How Matterport Service Providers can Make Money Scanning for As-Builts #1284-What Is An As-Built Hi All, What is an as-built (and why is this relevant to Matterport Service Providers)? In this WGAN-TV Short Story (above, #1284), IFTI/PROVision Solutions Vice President of Business Development James Duffy helps Matterport Service Providers understand: ✓ what is an As-Built ✓ why Matterport is the first step in creating...
Matterport Pro Wanted: Lansing, MI IFTI_Lindsey 1 4 yearsIFTI_Lindsey (852): IFTI PROVision has Help Wanted Privileges in the WGAN Forum --- Hi All! IFTI/PROvision Solutions has a need for Matterport Pros in Lansing, MI. ---- Project details: ✓ Matterport Pro ✓ Location: Lansing, MI ✓ Commercial Space: 3,500 SQ FT ✓ Timing: Completed by June 21, 2020 ✓ Requirements: IPAD PRO ---- If you live in or near these locations, and would like more details, please email me at ...
Can't place a Mattertag on an object - is it Friday? dave3d 5 4 yearsdave3d (506): It's a puzzlement... I didn't do the capture on this one but doesn't really look like the any of the above apply. Many other objects in the scan of the same wood variety and color had no issue. It's in the middle of a building. This tour had between 100 and 200 Mattertags. The tour I did before this one had 60ish. Nothing like this on anything but the one table. Just a "Friday anomaly" I guess. I'll let you know if I see...
URGENT: help scanning this Penthouse (Matterport) skyload300 13 4 yearsExpertise (1178): Wish I was in Brickell right now! Happy hour at Trulucks, I'm buyin! Anyway- I'd be very concerned about that staircase. Hopefully, there are some differentiating features in there.
CBRE Commercial Real Estate 036360 4 4 yearsArchimedStudio (705): They told me they have an account, and 2 days later ordered a scan directly to me... I guess they're as lost here in Canada as they are in the US ;)
Scanning a HUGE space-135,000 SQ FT | Scanning issues? Pricing suggestions? Cabrahams 6 4 yearsaerialpixels (451): @briangreul hi brian. this isnt something u can easily judge with matterport. cos it needs to align from one scan to another. if it cant align, u gotta scan closer. i have had scans where we just gotta even scan every 3 feet. a supermarket may prove a challenge if the shopping aisles are homogenous. not sure that MP can differentiate the fine 3d of the items on otherwise very typical aisles.
Time to scan- iPhone or iPad for Matterport Expertise 9 4 yearsWingman (4161): If they had had it first it would have more logic in it. However they have released it as it is and they are ruining impressions from their own product. And on top of that they have created a lot of problems for their own providers. It all could be avoided. They could just get their pro services aligned and done quickly. Why chasing extra revenue from small users with IoS devices when they can start doing what they promised to their...
Video>Comparing Matterport Camera Options: Pro2 Versus, 360 Cameras, BLK360 DanSmigrod 6 4 yearsHomePlanNZ (251): Just a follow up observation - I was actually relieved to see Matterport issuing this a few weeks back. They have been so 'iPhone' recently, coupled with their Support/resourcing issues and the fading of the MSP programme, that those who operate with the higher end equipment and provide 3D services to others have been getting very, very nervous about where Matterport is heading. I recall seeing a note a while back (can't remember where - email...
Video: Three Kinds of Construction Use-Cases for Matterport Digital Twins DanSmigrod 1 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29779): WGAN-TV How MSPs can Make Money with Weekly Construction Documentation #1328-How Scanning Works In The Construction Workflow Hi All, In this WGAN-TV Short Story (#1328) IFTI/PROVision VP/Business Development James Duffy describes three kinds of use-cases for Matterport digital twins: 1. refurbish ( "As-Builts" ) 2. tenant improvement (or re-purpose space for new tenant) 3. new construction (progress documentation) For one...
Matterport Pro Wanted: Rocky Mount, NC IFTI_Lindsey 3 4 yearsAimeechan (1): I'm in Myrtle Beach SC. I'm about 45 min away. Will be happy to help. Check out my work on my site. www.coastal3d.net
Matterport Capture Services: Dan Smigrod Recommendations | Part 6 DanSmigrod 11 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29779): @Expertise That's great news about your experience with the Matterport Capture Services program. Thanks for sharing ... Dan
Matterport Pro Wanted: Plymouth, NH IFTI_Lindsey 1 4 yearsIFTI_Lindsey (852): IFTI PROVision has Help Wanted Privileges in the WGAN Forum --- Hi All! IFTI/PROvision Solutions has a need for Matterport Pros in Plymouth, NH. ---- Project details: ✓ Matterport Pro ✓ Location: Plymouth, NH ✓ Commercial Space: 3,500 SQ FT ✓ Timing: Completed by June 8, 2020 ✓ Requirements: IPAD PRO ---- If you live in or near these locations, and would like more details, please email me at ...
Matterport Pro Wanted: Sanford, NC IFTI_Lindsey 1 4 yearsIFTI_Lindsey (852): IFTI PROVision has Help Wanted Privileges in the WGAN Forum --- Hi All! IFTI/PROvision Solutions has a need for Matterport Pros in Sanford, NC. ---- Project details: ✓ Matterport Pro ✓ Location: Sanford, NC ✓ Commercial Space: 3,500 SQ FT ✓ Timing: Completed by June 8, 2020 ✓ Requirements: IPAD PRO ---- If you live in or near these locations, and would like more details, please email me at ...
looking to start up my own business Selyah 20 4 yearsysabelc (168): Glad to hear you can get another one! The Theta Z1 is really one of the best 360 cameras out there right now, imo. Yep, you can do exactly that! Yes that's sort of the way we're doing exteriors right now. Though instead of putting them in separate rooms, the better way is to still put related panos together in the same room (1 room for the backyard, 1 room for the lawn, etc.), making sure the room type is 'Ground plane' while you're...
Matterport Scan Services Expertise 6 4 yearsExpertise (1178): I never got a single referral from the MSP thing, ever. Was pretty optimistic about the Scan Services deal. But after a flurry of jobs for 1 weel, radio silence for weeks. So, who knows??
Video: Matterport for iPhone News Coverage Reel DanSmigrod 2 4 yearsChangesin3d (125): Notice they have turned off comments on this video, guess they do not want people talking about the way they grew into Iphones, and seem to have dissolved the MSP Program and how they are dealing with Privacy.
Matterport Pro2 Camera Delivery time is 4-6 Weeks (as of 22 May 2020) DanSmigrod 6 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29779): Hi All, If you have recently purchased a Matterport Pro2 3D Camera, can you post here: 1. Date purchased 2. Date promised Thanks, Dan
Matterport Pro3 3D Camera in Development; Likely Release by 4Q/2020 DanSmigrod 10 4 yearsDenisRealty (4): Hey Guys, Just curious if anybody has an update on the release date for Pro 3 camera? I want to jump anyway now and may be it's a good idea to start with Theta Z1 or similar which I can sell later without investing a ton in the product (current Pro 2) at the end of its life circle (it's 3 years old now)? Really appreciate your thoughts.
Matterport to add 5,000 Camera Sales People? DanSmigrod 6 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29779): Hi All, I wrote the initial post in this WGAN Forum discussion four years ago: a proposed Matterport incentive proposal for Matterport Service Providers. Here is that exact offer today (27 May 2020) for a related device. Dan https://e3effa51eee72fd900e3-2fb779bd12ec72d4612275342f2c9187.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/274eb1f4071313d6e8afaa207f9e81a0.pngScreen Grab from here.
No New Hiring at Matterport? Just one job position posted publicly DanSmigrod 4 4 years808virtually (157): From Matterport Blog, "We are actively working to increase our production capacity and material availability to support the increasing demand. This includes expanding our production lines, hiring, and working with our suppliers to do the same." Link, clickable text They are going to have "Principal Data Analyst" build cameras?
Video: Front and Back-End of the RELA for MSP Photographers Store DanSmigrod 1 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29779): WGAN-TV RELA Booking System and Billing Platform for Matterport Pros #1226-How Does The Rela Dashboard And Custom Booking Page Video: RELA for Photographers Storefront Configuration Options Hi All, In this WGAN-TV Short Story (#1226, above), RELA CEO Mike Land demos and discusses RELA for Photographers Storefront back and front end, including: 1. How your Storefront looks on the front end a. Secure domain (custom booking page as...
On going saga for Matterport ron0987 11 4 yearshomefinders3d (349): @briangreul @ron0987 I agree with you both completely.
Make 3D virtual tours using any camera you want - Metareal Stage ysabelc 15 4 yearsysabelc (168): @hometakes As indicated in our FB group name, it's the "Metareal Stage Users Group", so we only let verified users join the group. So if you haven't signed up yet, we can't let you join. Otherwise we get too many spam accounts joining, which isn't good for anyone. We believe this verification is important to keep the quality of discussion in the group high. Signing up to Stage is free anyway, so it's not really a barrier to...
EyeSpy360 Partners with RE/MAX: RE/MAX 360 Tours powered by EyeSpy360 DanSmigrod 41 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29779): Inman (15 May 2020) RE/MAX Integra launches 3D tours by EyeSpy360 "RE/MAX Integra, the independently owned Canadian subfranchisor of RE/MAX, has launched 360-degree tour technology for agents through a partnership with EyeSpy360," reports Inman. '“RE/MAX 360 Tours powered by EyeSpy360” will allow RE/MAX Integra agents to create true 360-degree virtual tours and take advantage of the technology’s lead generation...
I Apologize. I Made a Big Mistake. DanSmigrod 28 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29779): @Joephoto114 GeoCV Kit owners continue to publish to GeoCV. GeoCV Kit owners keep reaching out to me to see if there are any used GeoCV Kits. (They want to buy more! There are none today for sale, that I am aware of.) The Matterport lawsuit continues ... ✓ Lawsuit: Matterport, Inc. versus GeoCV, Inc. - All Legal Documents Dan
Matterport.. Join , Die or Migrate... Bollingerphoto 3 4 yearsGFHoge (162): This validates my decision to diversify my 3D 360 Business thanks to Dan and the great people he has put us in touch with! Ben Clairmont, Angus Norris, Glenn Tremain, just to name a few. We are all in this together, so we have a large "eco system" to beat back their attempts to control OUR businesses. Thank you Dan for putting this together so we can freely share and learn from each other what needs to be done. Anyone want to buy a...
Matterport Pro Wanted: Honolulu, HI IFTI_Lindsey 1 4 yearsIFTI_Lindsey (852): IFTI PROVision has Help Wanted Privileges in the WGAN Forum --- Hi All! IFTI/PROvision Solutions has a need for Matterport Pros in Honolulu, HI. ---- Project details: ✓ Matterport Pro ✓ Location: Honolulu, HI ✓ Commercial Space: 14,000 SQ FT ✓ Timing: Completed by May 25, 2020 ✓ Requirements: IPAD PRO ---- If you live in or near these locations, and would like more details, please email me at ...
  Matterport Pro Wanted: Aldi, VA (Must be Available to Shoot Sat 16 May 2020 DanSmigrod 2 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29779): This opportunity has been handled. Thanks, Dan
Video: Workflow for 360 Shot Placement for a Zillow 3D Home or RICOH Tour DanSmigrod 1 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29779): https://youtu.be/G_b_Bn-k048#HOMETOGETHER Quick overview on 360 placement for a Zillow 3D home tour or RicohTour | Video courtesy of Capture NW YouTube Channel | 12 May 2020 Hi All, What are the best practices for shooting a Zillow 3D Home tour of RICOH Tour (or other 360 tour)? In this workflow video, Jeff Nitschke with CaptureNW - serving North Idaho and Eastern Washington State - shows best practices regarding where to place a 360...
How to Express Interest in joining the Matterport Capture Services Program DanSmigrod 9 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29779): https://e3effa51eee72fd900e3-2fb779bd12ec72d4612275342f2c9187.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/27b6a15112ac5f31155435825a210abe.pngMatterport eBlast received Thursday, 14 May 2020 -- For questions about the Matterport Capture Services Program, email: MCS@matterport.com Dan
New feature announcement - Live video overlay - Treedis all-in-one platform Omertreedis 1 4 yearsOmertreedis (44): https://e3effa51eee72fd900e3-2fb779bd12ec72d4612275342f2c9187.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/1c15b77d871c44affc3c757444a3581a.png Hi all, As we've promised, treedis all-in-one msp's platform proud to announce a new feature: Live Video. https://youtu.be/6G9Wa2CxbGM The feature is available in all of our packages during the beta period. Full version will have a multi-user session (up to 25) & chat for audience- Coming soon. Get a ...
Matterport Capture App Handheld>iPad Pro 2020 (12.9") versus iPhone Pro Max DanSmigrod 4 4 yearsDanSmigrod (29779): Just because the stitching is a mess? That's a scary idea! Dan