Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
MarketingReal Estate

Usage of Matterport Stats935

immersiveprop private msg quote post Address this user
Does anyone have any stats on a listing that used the Matterport (number of days on market, etc...) vs a listing that is in the same neighborhood or similar comparable?

I want to use it to communicate with agents as a value add to their listing.
Post 1 IP   flag post
RobV private msg quote post Address this user
Hi

Here is an article with a decent stat in it from Australia's main real estate platform.

http://www.realestate.com.au/blog/world-first-virtual-reality-for-off-the-plan-apartments/

We use it when talking to agents...it seems to help.

Thanks
Rob
Post 2 IP   flag post
DoyleRealtor private msg quote post Address this user
I had a great conversation about this idea with my friends at 10k research (the leading real estate/association data company in the US) The hypothesis is that homes with professional photography, virtual tours, digital showings etc. should have shorter days on market then homes with out. However in order to look at this objectively we'd need to have a large enough sample size, and a control group.

Some challenges would be;
-Determining which listings have real virtual tours vs. same photos set to music
-Determining which listings have digital showings, as some could be inputted using a bit.ly or other shortened URL
-Need to look at an entire year compared to itself to eliminate market seasonality and year to year changes in the market.
-New construction, short sale, and foreclosures could skew data

Their program (infosparks) allows us to analyze many of these factors however currently there is no ability to only show stats from homes with a certain type of virtual tour. Within our MLS here in MN (Northstar MLS) I'm able to do a wildcard search in the "Virtual Tour" fields to find listings with Matterport, Toursler etc.

All of the indications are there that digital showings dramatically decrease the amount of time to sell a home, however no one has done an independent study yet.

My personal findings definitely prove this, but again it's too small of a sample size and there are too many other variables.
Post 3 IP   flag post
DoyleRealtor private msg quote post Address this user
http://www.10kresearch.com/products/infosparks-market/
Post 4 IP   flag post
101636 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?