Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
smcclell private msg quote post Address this user
I had not seen this post before now and had been recently using AirBnB thinking is the perfect service for VT's as you are not likely to see the property you are going to till you get there!

It is strange they have not adopted even video yet, it seems to me to be a issue of consistency in quality maybe.

You have done great to be talking with them already and now it's just a matter of time till they see it emerging in the industry and they'll come right to you

*edit
Does anyone know if the hosts are able to source their own photographers or must go through AirBnB?
Post 26 IP   flag post
Max_Sodomovskiy private msg quote post Address this user
They meet regularly https://www.airbnb.ru/meetups/ Go someone to meet them. Then tell us.
Post 27 IP   flag post
Hilton Head Island, SC
CathieRasch private msg quote post Address this user
My husband's family has a home on Hilton Head Island that they market on www.vrbo.com. We would be happy to help with this project if there is anything that we can do, just let me know.
Post 28 IP   flag post
GarySnyder private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Cathie, does your family have any contacts with the management at HomeAway. If there is a management team for the UK I'd be glad to pitch for everyone at least as a door opener.
Post 29 IP   flag post
Noel private msg quote post Address this user
@smcclell
The best way to get to Photograph AirBnb properties is to register via
https://www.airbnb.com.au/careers/departments/position/2243
It is to keep the Quality control and a standard of photography
Post 30 IP   flag post

DoyleRealtor private msg quote post Address this user
It'd be nice if they made digital showings a requirement for all AirBnB & VRBO, it is so helpful when booking.
Post 31 IP   flag post
Standard
Wandsworth U.K.
RobinLycka private msg quote post Address this user
@craigssauer Great work on making contact with Airbnb, have you heard anything from them since the last time you were in touch?
Post 32 IP   flag post
Wonderdawg private msg quote post Address this user
I use to do AirBnb photography waaaay back in the day; $60 payout and extremely demanding on quality. Since it's free to the listers, half of the "confirmed" leads were no shows.
Could be a challenge!
Post 33 IP   flag post
Standard
Wandsworth U.K.
@wonderdawg Do you not think that Airbnb hosts with more upscale property would be interested in a premium viewing service as opposed to just regular photos? It´s a bit of an apples and pears comparison in my opinion.
Post 34 IP   flag post
Wonderdawg private msg quote post Address this user
@3DscannUK I would think so, but who picks up the costs?
https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/297/how-do-i-apply-for-professional-photography
Post 35 IP   flag post
Standard
Wandsworth U.K.
@wonderdawg It might just be an assumption on my part, but with an average of £ 185 pr night for a place that can take 4 guests I´d be happy to spend some money on my marketing. Obviously it needs to be backed by AirBnB with both support for embedding and a suggestion to the hosts. But in short, I would suggest that the hosts cover the cost for a premium marketing tool like this.
Post 36 IP   flag post
101436 36 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?