Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
CamerasCapture AppScanningScansTips

Have You Ever Been Caught?866

BrianM private msg quote post Address this user
Have you ever been unknowingly caught during the scanning process? Have you thought you were behind the camera, far enough around the corner, or in a mirror you just didn't see?

If you got 'em, post 'em here to share.

It happens!

Post 1 IP   flag post
Cindiewozniak private msg quote post Address this user
Looking like a blue ghost 🎃

Post 2 IP   flag post
Nodal Ninja
Founder
Bill private msg quote post Address this user
You do enough scans and it's bound to happen.

Fortunately I was able to delete this scan from clients model but kept original to help in training others.

I created a thread: Capture App Feature Request / Wishlist
In that thread (#3) I suggested "Live view or sample image view after each scan to view photographic exposure." This would also be helpful in cases like where we get caught in an image but don't know it until after it's too late.
Dogs are the worst to juggle between scenes.
Post 3 IP   flag post
mikeE private msg quote post Address this user
Speaking of training, Bill, are there any more advanced training videos for Matterport than the one provided by Matterport?
Post 4 IP   flag post
tradetickers private msg quote post Address this user
Can't you just hide by the camera under it as it looks like that blur that part out when you look down
Post 5 IP   flag post
Nodal Ninja
Founder
Bill private msg quote post Address this user
Hey Mike,
Really no quality training videos that I am aware. There are some unbelievably cheesy ones on YouTube. We were thinking of creating some ourselves but felt it might take business away as clients could then simply buy a PC and do it themselves.
I am happy to provide critique and advise free of charge - just PM me some sample models or let me know of an upcoming job and I can share how to prep for it.
Post 6 IP   flag post
mikeE private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks Bill! Very kind of you.
Post 7 IP   flag post
101430 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?