Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ShowcaseBrowserWebGL

Android Showcase Problems790

al9901 private msg quote post Address this user
I have shown the showcase a few times to people with very powerful smartphones (Galaxy S6, Note 4, Huawei P8) and every time the message appears that the browser is not supported. They are all running Chrome and the latest Android version. Any ideas?
Post 1 IP   flag post
andreabortolot private msg quote post Address this user
It works on my S5. Perhaps they should try with another browser since Chrome is trouble maker.
Post 2 IP   flag post
davidpylyp private msg quote post Address this user
OK...
WHY?

Why are we demo-ing the BEST VISUAL virtual tour on a 3 inch screen?

Ipad plays well.

My records and research show that less that 10% actually view things on smartphones
THEY go home and look on a laptop or desktop.
Post 3 IP   flag post
It's for a contest at sports events. Most people will have 4-5" screens, only some will bring ipads with them.
Post 4 IP   flag post
LookingGlass private msg quote post Address this user
I've had the same problem with the S6 default browser until I installed Mozilla. Now it works fine every time I demo it.

Good luck.
Post 5 IP   flag post
edirwin private msg quote post Address this user
I've got an S6 and it works perfectly with a showcase. Nothing wrong, so I'm not sure what the issue is. I'm looking at a showcase on my website. Maybe it would be different if a showcase were emailed to me. I can't say about that without trying it.
Post 6 IP   flag post
edirwin private msg quote post Address this user
And I was using Chrome.
Post 7 IP   flag post
I used the native browser and it worked fine. I think Chrome has some issues on Android below version 5.0 so I will set up a link to encourage people to upgrade, get a different browser or use the native Android browser.
Post 8 IP   flag post
101429 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?