Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ShowcaseMultiple FloorsProblemsScanning

Why was a new Floor Created??789

KenBanks private msg quote post Address this user
Ive had this problem before and I don't know how to fix it. After uploading a model, a new floor was automatically created. I attempted to go outside, which was only one step down to the patio. But in the final product, it made the patio a 4th floor?? Can anyone suggest anything?

https://my.matterport.com/models/yBGp3N3TiDm
Post 1 IP   flag post
Rik private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Ken

Actually this is not bad. I have had many even worse cases. The only thing you can do about it is make a new upload for processing. Just change a little thing, move a window a bit a reprocess it. It might help. Maybe you have to do it more then once because you can get a showcase back with a nsituation you don't like. Keep persistent, I did sometime a reprocess 9 times to get it right. The floor assigning in capture doesn't help for this. This is only for your capturing convenience. Hope this help

Grtz Rik

I thought that MP solved this problem. Probably not.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Daniel1977 private msg quote post Address this user
I only see 3 floors.
Post 3 IP   flag post
KenBanks private msg quote post Address this user
@Daniel1977 There are only physically 3 floors in the house. However in the showcase model, over on the bottom right where you can select the floors, the software created 4 floors for some reason. Standing out on the patio is floor 1, then a step inside the basement is now listed as floor 2. That should all be Floor 1.

I had this issue once before but there was an obvious bad scan. I don't really notice anything strange in this model.
Post 4 IP   flag post
101436 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?