3D, VR, 360° and Street View Photographers  |  Real Estate Agents  |  3rd Party Service Providers
Should I buy a Camera? Quiz How Much to Start 3D Tour Business? Calculate How Much Can I Make as a Pro? Calculate Win More Listings? Calculate
Need a 3D/VR/360°/Street View Photographer? 3,321 We Get Around Network Members in 104 Countries! Ask For FREE referral!
WGAN-TV Channel
Demo: New bldr Platform powered by KoaWare for
Real Estate Agents: Demo by KoaWare's Kristyn Roth
Last 30 Days: 56,947 Page Views | 10,367 Visitors | 101 New Members
Matterport Knowledge Base | Total Posts: 40,369  |  Total Topics: 5,348
We Get Around Network Forum
Scans

South Carolina Insurance Scans776

immersiveprop private msg quote post Address this user
Has anyone done scans for an insurance company? I know South Carolina will have many insurance claims and once the waters recede they will need pictures of the damages. I would like to go there and take scans for the claims but haven't worked with any insurance companies before. The folks in SC will need a lot of help and I have a generator that can be used to recharge the cameras, computers, phones, etc...

Anyone have any contacts for us to reach out and help?

Jared Brownn
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Maxx90 private msg quote post Address this user
I live here in Charleston and have an UAV aerial business. My camera should be here this week and one of my partners is an agent so he is currently trying to get this setup. Feel free to email me and maybe we can collaborate. jp@dev28.com

Jon
Post 2 • IP   flag post
40735 2 2
destitute