Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 488 Unique Visitors
9,049 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 33,567 Page Views | 18,421 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Business PlanMarketing

Testimonials: Real Estate Agent + Matterport765

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
If you have a residential real estate agent meets Matterport success story, kindly share in this thread.

While facts are great, people remember stories.

To help kick off this thread topic, here's a great story from Angela with @ScanDimensions in Chicago.

Best,

Dan

----

Quote:
Originally Posted by @ScanDimensions
Today, I had a brand new agent call me to tell me that the free Matterport I did for his very first listing made the sale for him. 4 days on market. Sold to a relocating businessman sight-unseen. In the last 6 days, he's had 8 sellers contact him to list because they want Matterport technology used for their listings.

And now all of the agents in the office who made fun of the new kid and his fancy technology are calling me and begging me to take their money.

I'm having him write up the testimonial.
Post 1 IP   flag post
StevenHattan private msg quote post Address this user
Does this mean we can use these for our sites? :-) :-)
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@StevenHattan yes, if you credit the source and city.

Best,

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
Well, of course! When I first joined the group, I asked for testimonials. This is great!!
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN
Basic
Seattle
kjoman private msg quote post Address this user
A Matterport shoot I did in August directly resulted in buyers coming to see the $2M house and make an offer. It was the teenagers who saw the model online & told their parents they had to see this house. The listing broker told this story today at a Women Council of Realtors meeting in a room filled with people in the industry, not just realtors; builders, inspectors, stagers, and more. I love word of mouth!
Post 5 IP   flag post
justinS private msg quote post Address this user
It is my pleasure to highly recommend HD360 services for their expertise, professionalism, kindness and for giving me far more in video and pictures than I had originally contracted for. I was pleasantly surprised because they exceeded what I expected right from the beginning, when they spent a significant amount of time staging my home before any picture/video was taken. They were well prepared, on time, kind, respectful, and a delight to have work in my home. Their enthusiasm brought them back a second time because they decided to video and take pictures outside as well, which the daylight required them to be here at 7 AM!. Their dedication, skill, and concentration to detail could not have be more intense or constant. They made my day and will for you too. Just take a look what they did for me! Justin has posted the video he did for me, which is worth a thousand of words I could use. They are the best!
Sharon E.
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
One of our real estate broker clients in New York received a $1+ million offer from an investor in Europe to buy a listing in Brooklyn.

While the offer was not accepted, the agent and homeowner were excited how the Matterport 3D Showcase enabled a buyer to have the confidence to make a $1+ million offer.

Other success stories to share?

Best,

Dan
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
The Matterport website includes testimonials that you can use on your website (site source).

Here's the link:

http://realestate.matterport.com/testimonials/

Dan
Post 8 IP   flag post
DoyleRealtor private msg quote post Address this user
While it wasn't Matterport, just last week an agent in my office used a digital showing solution and was able to sell the property prior to even putting it on the MLS for full price. Both the buyers/sellers were blown away by the technology and have been raving about it to their friends, family, co-workers etc. (obviously good for the agent)

I personally was up against 2 other agents for a listing two weeks ago, which will be coming on the market tomorrow. The sellers decided to work with us because of our marketing platform that included a digital showing solution with a single property website.
Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by @rpetersn
Hi @Maxx90...

Here's an example that we scanned for a remodel client:

http://wp3dmodels.com/3d-model/construction-remodel-example/

The owners have used it extensively for all sorts of problem solving, including:

- Counting up outlets/switches while standing in the aisle at the building supply store
- Measuring the distance to an open "bay" in one of the walls, after the drywall was installed
- Locating a fan vent that was mistakenly covered by the tilesetters
- calculating flooring sq. footages when offsite
- reminders on the location of wire runs
- reminders on the location of plumbing runs

I'm told that every contractor who saw this in action was "blown away". ...
Post 10 IP   flag post
Here is a testimonial I received today.

"Hello Steve ... my client is beyond happy! We have the tour on the MLS and I forwarded the link to everyone in my database. My client said he would be happy to have you do his legal work at closing ... I'll let you know when that day comes!

I have another house in Manhattan ... interested? It's a big Victorian on three acres.
mls# 09010845 13545 W Haley Rd MANHATTAN $579,500"
Post 11 IP   flag post
101600 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?