Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
BuyReal EstateTipsVirtual Reality

Amazing new tech752

justinS private msg quote post Address this user
YouTube fly360 from third video down this camera allows you to look in any direction! Just bought one for my drone.
Move your iPad around or swipe screen. Make sure you turn quality up to 1080 in YouTube setting.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Columbia, MO
Showcas3D private msg quote post Address this user
maybe one of the coolest videos with this camera. amazing technology to combine with a drone

https://360fly.com/videos/rzGZ4qf8oH8XDkmNFfaH5E
Post 2 IP   flag post
strudel67 private msg quote post Address this user
Wow that's amazing. Hadn't seen that before. Here's another video example.

Very cool indeed. Man it's good to be alive right now. For those who aren't sure what is going on, use your mouse in the videos referenced above to pan to a different view (as if you were there). Quite extraordinary.

This is seriously going to change the way real estate is presented and marketed.
Post 3 IP   flag post
BradRogersOrlando private msg quote post Address this user
Which drone will this work with? Would you be able to mount to inspire one? If so, how?
Post 4 IP   flag post
Columbia, MO
I checked last night and the DJI drones (inspire/phantoms) have attached cameras so you can't switch em out. Would have to come up with a different mounting solution to the base probably
Post 5 IP   flag post
AltitudeCinematic private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Showcas3D
I checked last night and the DJI drones (inspire/phantoms) have attached cameras so you can't switch em out. Would have to come up with a different mounting solution to the base probably

The Phantom 1 2 and 3 have a mounted gimbal that's meant for go pro but you can take both off as its plug and play... I can think of more than 1 creative use for this.
Post 6 IP   flag post
DoyleRealtor private msg quote post Address this user
Pretty sure DJI is coming out with something like this in the future.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Columbia, MO
Does any one use any of the phantom or the inspire 1 drone models? Would love any feedback on them

Thanks
Post 8 IP   flag post
justinS private msg quote post Address this user
I purchased the 360fly and returned it few days later. Although it's cool, and I discovered it via YouTube videos. THE CAMERA IS NOT YET COMPATIBLE WITH YOUTUBE.
big headache you can upload to FB and Twitter. Even then you cannot experience the 360 Effect. Just a fisheye eyes view of confusing crap. Do not buy. There are 4 or 5 better cameras being realeased in the next year.
Post 9 IP   flag post
DoyleRealtor private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Showcas3D
Does any one use any of the phantom or the inspire 1 drone models? Would love any feedback on them

Thanks

I have owned many phantoms and currently fly a inspire 1, what would you like to know?
Post 10 IP   flag post
101636 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?