Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 1,001 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 33,924 Page Views | 18,799 Unique Visitors | 24 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Mikesobay private msg quote post Address this user
I didn't find this in a search.

If you want to completely rescan a home (she does not intend to retain any prior scans because they were all taken at night and she wants a day shoot), would she duplicate on the iPad and then remove each of the scans by hand or is there an easier way to do this (without counting this as a new scanned property).

Thanks.
Post 1 IP   flag post
gofastpro private msg quote post Address this user
I would just scan it as a new model. Is "she" close to the threshhold on her account? (I am missing something here, I guess.)
Post 2 IP   flag post
Yes, she is close to the number she has for this month.

She scanned at night and she wasn't pleased with the results.
Post 3 IP   flag post
GarySnyder private msg quote post Address this user
Mike, I would do as you suggested, there must be some shots that you can use in your original scan so delete the others as it make no since to shoot an entire new scan. The key thing here is to make sure that everything aligns properly so as your shooting each new daylight shot then go to the iPad and delete the night shot and everything should work out fine.

One very important point is to first make a duplicate model just in case deleting one of your night shots some how causes an alignment issues that you can't correct on your new model. I hope this helps.
Post 4 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
Mike, I have done this before just to see what the difference it would do in the data and processing of the model. I did one at night then just to experiment I did one in the day. I did just as you said I re-scanned similar points then deleted the original scan placement. But like Gary said I would make a duplicate copy prior to doing anything, for me it made no difference because I had already turned over the model. I have done this on several to test the camera and also to see if there was alignment issues like Gray said. I have found no alignment issues. I have done it day, night and like Dan says the magic hour, lights on and lights off, some lights on some lights off, just to see the difference it made. Sometimes the models came out better and some not much difference. Just my thoughts.

Ron
Post 5 IP   flag post
davidpylyp private msg quote post Address this user
Bill the customer an extra 100 for the rescan and move on
Post 6 IP   flag post
Thanks for all the responses.
Post 7 IP   flag post
101707 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?