Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 26 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Max_Sodomovskiy private msg quote post Address this user
Hi!
Today got processed model and saw a lot of errors. Rather, the error is the same: in the 3D model are mixed floors in some places.
Only I lag "Capture" after the upgrade?

https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=Td7cT8YEgkU

Post 1 IP   flag post
Jamie private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah I get this often.
I had a 4 level combine the basement and 1st floor as one. You can walk to it but not see it in 2d.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Columbia, MO
Showcas3D private msg quote post Address this user
was there ever a solution to this issue? my last 2 scans have done this where its moving a square section in the middle of the 2nd floor to the 1st floor.

I've tried moving the scans in the area to the other floor and then moving them back but that hasn't fixed the issue
Post 3 IP   flag post
CarlosFHdz private msg quote post Address this user
This is a new issue for me, I've only experienced this with the last two models I've uploaded last week, after multiple uploads and different marking, trim, some sections were corrected and others appeared.

@petermatterport , is there a way to prevent this? Why does this happen if the camera uses the geometric data to create the different levels automatically?

Carlos.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Columbia, MO
Showcas3D private msg quote post Address this user
got this response back from MP after I emailed them:

The software which determines how to display the levels does not actually use the level designations you assign during the scanning process, (those are specifically to assist with scanning and alignment), but rather determines the floors by evaluating the geometry of the structure. While this generally works well, it is occasionally might place them incorrectly.

Engineering is aware of these occasional issues, and is investigating various improvements. I have sent them your model for further investigation. Engineering is working on a fix for this multi-floor issue coming out soon. Please keep the model on your capture app and re-upload it when I get back to you on it (very soon). The primary options at this point would be to keep the model as is, ( and retain the other benefits of the multi-floor feature) or to disable the multi-floor feature which would only remove the right corner arrow to move up and down to the next elevation.

To turn off multi floor insert the query parameter &f=0 at the end of your link.

Best Regards,
Tim Thurman
Matterport Support
Post 5 IP   flag post
3DVUE private msg quote post Address this user
supposedly the fix for this is coming in two weeks.
Post 6 IP   flag post
101646 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?