Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 39 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Advice

Uploaded To Wrong Account7211

MarkCantu private msg quote post Address this user
I was wondering if there is a quick fix here. I uploaded my tour to a wrong account. I called Matterport Support, they stated they have 24-48 hours to get back to me. I need this tour ASAP. Any suggestions?
Post 1 IP   flag post
I got it. Just duplicate and upload? Seems like it upload within seconds.
Post 2 IP   flag post
CarlosFHdz private msg quote post Address this user
That’s correct @MarkCantu , just realize that the first account it was uploaded to will be the one the processing is billed to.
Post 3 IP   flag post
@CarlosFHdz Thanks, I guess I need to inform Matterport somehow. May be when support calls? Any ideas? Account I uploaded into is a large corporation.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
You used to be able to just email Matterport Support and they would change the billing to the proper account when this sort of mix up happens (they would just have to have the other account owner agree to the charges).

From what I've been told, they no longer do this. Now it's just charged to the first account it was processed to and if you happened to be logged in to the wrong account by mistake you have to figure out payment with the other account owner. Very frustrating!
Post 5 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
This is a hot topic and Matterport understands. Their technical support team would love nothing more than to not have to solve this problem
Post 6 IP   flag post
@Metroplex360 Agreed, but probably a good start to fixing the solution would be some sort of field in the opening, showing your account. Most likely the best place for this field would be above "Add New Job." For now I will have to adhere to the saying that, "Experience is the teacher of all things.",and I will need to add this to my checklist.
Post 7 IP   flag post
CarlosFHdz private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah, keep it in mind that when you have multiple accounts you are collaborator for, they're listed alphabetically on your iPad capture app, so if you're not careful, you'll upload to the wrong account. True story, ask me how I know.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Cincinnati, OH
leonherbert private msg quote post Address this user
Hilarious, NOT. I just did this today. I did ask if they could clearly associate models with your specific log on. Having all the models from different account show up is a real problem.
Post 9 IP   flag post
101421 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?