Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Advice

How does one put links on MLS7192

Louisville, KY
JohnLoser private msg quote post Address this user
I have been asked by real estate agent for instructions on how to put Matterport links on MLS. These agents apparently put their photos and information up themselves without MLS help.

What step by step instructions can I give them?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Matt19 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi John,

Every MLS will likely be different on how you post virtual tours. I say likely because I have not personally seen others MLS. If they don’t know they can call their MLS or they should ask their broker. The main thing is that you give them an MLS compliant link. If you work in on perticular area then it might make sense to find this out for yourself and then you can add value by having the instructions handy when needed. If you called the local MLS they might tell you but you are also not a direct customer.

Ps if you are in the Minneapolis area I can help you with our local instructions.
Post 2 IP   flag post
101429 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?