Matterport 3D Tour Pros  |  Google Street View Pros  |  Real Estate Agents  |  3rd Party Service Providers
Should I buy a Camera? Quiz How Much to Start 3D Tour Business? Calculate How Much Can I Make as a Pro? Calculate Win More Listings? Calculate
View Map Full Screen
Last 30 Days: 84,361 Page Views | 11,509 Visitors | 77 New Members
WGAN Knowledge Base | Total Posts: 48,958  |  Total Topics: 6,931
4,041 WGAN Members in 112 Countries
We Get Around Network Forum
WGAN Training Academy (Learn more)
WGAN-TV Channel
Best Practices Shooting Real Estate Video; and
PhotoAndVideoEdits.com Demo and Discussion
360AWE18AWE2018How to Make MoneyVeeRVideo

WGAN-TV How to Make Money with the VeeR 360º Photo/Video Platform #AWE20187173

WGAN Forum Founder DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
WGAN-TV: How to Make Money with the VeeR 360º Photo/Video Platform with VeeR CEO Ayden Ye

Hi All,

Here's my interview with VeeR CEO Ayden Ye at #AWE2018 in Santa Clara, CA on Friday (1 June 2018).

Cloud-based Veer 360º photos/videos can be viewed on mobile, web and VR headsets. There is a free editor to annotate and link tours (including spatial audio, hotspots, music)

VeeR is free. More advanced Pro Tools (Authoring) are in development ($$$). Tools will include support for drag and drop of 3D objects into panorama videos and photos. You will be able to start with a panorama 360 that links to 360º video ...

Look for more seamless integrations with 360º cameras as a result of the VeeR SDK (likely including Ricoh Theta V). Existing camera integrations include: Insta360. There is also a 360º Content Editor.

For more info:

VeeR.tv
VeeR.tv/veer-editor
VeeR.tv/exp
VeeR iOS app
VeeR Android app

Have you used VeeR? What are your thoughts?

Best,

Dan

P.S. Correction: AWE was in Santa Clara, CA not Santa Rosa, CA as I incorrectly stated

#AWE2018

P.P.S. LinkedIn discussion
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum Founder DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Video: VeeR CEO Ayden Ye presentation at the 2018 IVRPA Conference in Tokyo in May 2018.

Hi All,

Above is the 2018 IVRPA Tokyo presentation by VeeR CEO Ayden Ye.

Best,

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
49519 2 2
destitute