Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 40 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceStatistics

Matterport Statistics from Workshop7156

Briski2208 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi an agent asked if the stats that Matterport provides in the workshop can be itemised in analytics ie where the link was viewed or clicked? For example 30% of views came from Facebook, 39% from their webpage.
If not is there any way to gather this data?

Kind regards Bryan
Post 1 IP   flag post
Bernardhhi private msg quote post Address this user
Bryan

I’m experimenting by using The URL shortening service bit.ly to create branded and unbranded links for our MLS listings. Although not perfect it does provide a little more insight as to web activity.

Post 2 IP   flag post
Sarnia, Canada
June private msg quote post Address this user
How did you do that Bryan?
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@Briski2208

@Metroplex360 created a tool to automate sharing of Matterport stats: MatterStats

My understanding is that Matterport killed it as a violation of its Terms of Service.

Best,

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
jasondavidpage private msg quote post Address this user
Bit.ly is a great method for rudimentary stats as well as using WP3D and Google analytics on your website
Post 5 IP   flag post
Liam_Tayler private msg quote post Address this user
Look's like that is the only way - I was also trying to figure out some way to get better stats. Thanks!
Post 6 IP   flag post
reinspimg private msg quote post Address this user
I am looking at Monster Stats for WP3D but that does not handle the direct links and my.matterport.com, I also am trying to figure away to automatically generate reports that are sent out to the agents.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
I know Matterport prides itself on the stats (e.g. "OVER 1 MILLION SPACES CREATED!!"... and so I'm wondering if they are subtracting from their stat counts all the older models that MSPs are forced to delete if they want to avoid having to pay $$$ to keep them live if over the account hosting limits.

I've said it before and I'll say it again that their 300 limit is pitiful. We are now sitting at 423 down from 600+ and I'm still figuring out which models are safe to delete as I don't feel like paying an extra $700+ year simply to have an older model that's not getting any active views stay hosted. (I'm an angry customer when it comes to this because I figured I've already paid to have that model processed, plus paid to have their top monthly account, and in my mind this is just extortion having to re-pay for something that you've already paid for).

It might interest people to note that if you delete a space you also delete the statistics for that space. We were closing in on a million impressions from all our models combined and now I'm pushed back to 780K after deleting several older seldom-viewed models.

{P.S.... Sorry for hijacking this thread with a rant... As you can tell I'm very upset at the upcoming billing for additional hosting models beyond monthly hosting plan}
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@Queen_City_3D

Yes. Matterport needs to solve this for its Matterport Service Providers: especially since it has not offered a Cloud based backup and restore.

At the very least, Matterport should not charge for models that are set to private.

Dan
Post 9 IP   flag post
101421 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?