Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Advice

Model view metrics & Private/Disable functio713

cdpmedia private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All-
This must be covered before but I searched every keyword I could think of and came up empty. My Camera is in transit so I haven't actually started.
The question is are there data points showing how many views of the models and elapsed time in total or (even better) by specific scan area/room?
Also, I saw some threads talking about how even after a member had disabled the link using the "private" setting the link was still active. The thread didnt seem to come to a resolution. Can someone tell me this critically important feature issue was resolved?
Thanks!
Post 1 IP   flag post
CarlosFHdz private msg quote post Address this user
Currently, there aren't any metrics available to show someone how many views just using the My.matterport Url.
There was never an issue with the private setting. The user who posted the "issue" realized he was logged in from another computer and that's why he was able to see it while on private mode.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Missoula, MT
rpetersn private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah...no metrics on views/time per specific scan or room, at least not at this point.

However, my WordPress plugin (WP3D Models) can be used to add your own (Google) Analytics to get page/model views, visit duration, bounce rate, etc...plus you'll keep the traffic on your site, vs just sending links back to Matterport.

Sorry for the shameless plug here, but it was for reasons exactly like this that I built the plugin in the first place.
Post 3 IP   flag post
cdpmedia private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Carlos thanks for the prompt reply. Sounds like no issue with enabling / disabling models at will, thats great. And Thanks Rpeterson, no shame in that plug man, looks like a good solution at least until MP does what is obviously needed and probably not that difficult.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Missoula, MT
rpetersn private msg quote post Address this user
Thx!
Post 5 IP   flag post
101428 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?