Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 40 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
CompetitionGoogle Street ViewGSV

Google Indoor Street View710

immersiveprop private msg quote post Address this user
I ran across an office that is using Google street view to do virtual tours. I have not ran across this before but when started researching it, it looks like Google is doing 3D tours too.

They don't have pricing and it looks like the virtual tour will be available in 1 - 2 weeks from the day it is shot. They do blur out the faces of folks that are captured in the pictures.

http://indoorstreetview.com/
Post 1 IP   flag post
Jamie private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah I've seen that. It links up the street view with the inside view. You can go from the street to inside, very nice.
Post 2 IP   flag post
seanminor private msg quote post Address this user
It's nice but if you are using for real estate purposes, you don't get the doll house view which everyone goes crazy for because you can see the exact layout of the home. Google has its uses, just depends on the market you are after.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Naz private msg quote post Address this user
@immersiveprop I am a google trusted photographer too. They are not 3D tours it is just 360 panorama photos shot with DSLR cameras.
BTW according to google's guidelines you are not allowed to shoot and publish realestate properties or model houses which might become a residence at some point.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Omaha, NE
judysmithre private msg quote post Address this user
We had our real estate office done with google view before we purchased the Matterport camera.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Property3dNZ private msg quote post Address this user
Here at Property3D we are a Google Trusted Agency and the reason why we purchased the Matterport Camera is to do Real Estate as this is against Google rules.
Google Business Views are a lot more complicated and you have to jump through a lot more hoops put in place by Google. The Google Business View imagery is public and so that is the main benefit of Matterport - the client can choose to make it public or hold it privately. The imagery needed for Google Business Views is a much higher quality (due to being shot on a DSLR) and you are able to use the panoramic imagery in other software to create much more complicated tours (ie walkinto). The cost to do Google panoramic images is a lot higher than what we are charging to use the Matterport camera as they are much more labor intensive. Each different tool has a different place in the marketplace. In some cases we find that both can be used for different purposes for one client.
Post 6 IP   flag post
mori private msg quote post Address this user
Has someone already tried to create a Google Tour out of the Matterport data?
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@judysmithre which do you like better for your office and why? Google Street View or Matterport?
Post 8 IP   flag post
Bcome private msg quote post Address this user
Juste to compare :

Matterport : https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=aS7YuVwmwnU
Street View | Trusted : https://goo.gl/maps/VguaexXoBb32

I love both !
Post 9 IP   flag post
101421 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?