Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
iScreamOBSScreen RecordingSnagitVideo

Need help with screen recording7017

Dubai, UAE
michaelakinyemi private msg quote post Address this user

Dear Pros,

This would be my first post on the WGAN Forum.

Appreciate if you could help me review this video tour i did.
[Video Above]

I did a video tour of a commercial space over the weekend using icecream screen recorded. Not sure the video came out well (100%).

Need help on how i could make the video better. Not sure if the issue is with my HP Laptop or the software i used (Icecream Screen recorder).

Thanks

Michael
Post 1 IP   flag post
Walkabout private msg quote post Address this user
@michaelakinyemi I would say that during the recording you had too much software running so not enough RAM memory spare, did it seem fine when you were watching it record?
Post 2 IP   flag post
Dubai, UAE
@Walkabout Thanks for the comment. It looked fine while recording though i noticed some form of instability.
Post 3 IP   flag post
@michaelakinyemi I would say you have 2 options 1. use your video editing to speed up the frame rate so it appears smoother or 2. to re record it with more programs closed

Alternatively I'm more than happy to record it for you if you give me the link but I appreciate you will need to master it yourself

Good luck
Post 4 IP   flag post
808virtually private msg quote post Address this user
Step 1) Download Matterport 3D Showcase app to your iPad Pro. Download the tour you want to record from Cloud tab. Open tour.

Step 2) Swipe up twice from bottom of iPad Pro. On the right side of Screen Mirroring there is a icon that looks like a target, it is a record screen button. Touch the record button and play the 3D Showcase tour. Stop when done.

Step 3) The video will be in your iPads photo album. Edit your smooothe video to your preference.

Aloha
Post 5 IP   flag post
Putten NLD
DannyBasting private msg quote post Address this user
I'd recommend using OBS. It's free and by far the best screen-capture software I've ever used. I use it for all my VR recordings as well and it's always super smooth.
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
Las Vegas
DaveFahrny private msg quote post Address this user
I use Snagit by TechSmith. Snagit is a great tool to have and the screen capture is easy and works great

https://youtu.be/XI77TrMnqNE
Post 7 IP   flag post
Dubai, UAE
Cool. Really appreciate all your responses. Will PM you just in case I need further help. So much love on WGAN😀.
Post 8 IP   flag post
VirtualView private msg quote post Address this user
Have you looked at your exporting options? Maybe the video recording is a little choppy due to not enough ram and then exporting at a lower frame rate will also make it extra choppy.
Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelakinyemi
Cool. Really appreciate all your responses. Will PM you just in case I need further help. So much love on WGAN😀.

Dan
Post 10 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelakinyemi

We are one big global family here Michael hopefully what I did for you has helped 👍🏻👍🏻
Post 11 IP   flag post
101421 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?