Matterport 3D Tour Pros  |  Google Street View Pros  |  Real Estate Agents  |  3rd Party Service Providers
Should I buy a Camera? Quiz How Much to Start 3D Tour Business? Calculate How Much Can I Make as a Pro? Calculate Win More Listings? Calculate
View Map Full Screen
Last 30 Days: 105,165 Page Views | 11,751 Visitors | 90 New Members
WGAN Knowledge Base | Total Posts: 48,147  |  Total Topics: 6,744
3,964 WGAN Members in 110 Countries
We Get Around Network Forum
WGAN Training Academy (Learn more)
WGAN-TV Live Channel
@Metroplex360 Chris Hickman Show and Tell
BLK360 Imaging Laser Scanner Mashed-up with MP
WGAN-TV: Coming Up
Live Event Coverage
Wednesday and Thursday
30-31 May 2018
Join Virtual Studio Audience WGAN-TV Program Schedule | Need Help? | All Videos
AECMarketingMatterPakPricing

Matterpak/AEC7013

Basic
RPOceanic private msg quote post Address this user
I received a call from a construction company that deals with remodels of residential and commercial spaces. They are interested in Matterport scans for the Matterpak/floorplan and may have a number of potential shoots in the future if this works out.

1. They are looking for a sample Matterpak to see if it meets their needs.

2. I am curious to know how others are pricing this out? They have been in contact with Matterport, know my cost is $49.00 for the Matterpak/obj/pt cloud. Seems they are pricing out their current workflow of sending an employee to do laser measuring or contracting out Matterport v buying a camera and doing it in house.

Any all input from anyone or... particularly someone who has been working within this niche regarding AEC/Matterpak, selling points, workflow, pricing etc. would be appreciated!!!!!!

Thanks in advance!
Rich
Post 1 IP   flag post
3rd Party
Service
JuMP private msg quote post Address this user
@RPOceanic Would you please read below post there is an official DEMO for MatterPak and a reference result from JuMP-POP v1.0?
http://forum.we-get-around.com/topic/6857/page/1/matterpak-bundle-example-and-case-study/#2

If you like JuMP-POP, we can generate one reference result of your showcase as DEMO.
Please PM me if you want to try.

Thank you.

JuMP team from Beijing China
Post 2 IP   flag post
48688 2 2
destitute