Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Real Estate

Tech Show Competition694

WGAN Basic
Las Vegas
DaveFahrny private msg quote post Address this user
I am setting up for a Tech Fair for Realtors in October. Not to large there will be around 400 Realtors. I just found out that Reel Tour is going to be there also. Is anyone familiar with Reel Tour and can I get some feedback on comparing them with Matterport?
Thank You
Post 1 IP   flag post
davidpylyp private msg quote post Address this user
Oh My
Look at the number of views they have per video
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOpfVMu85poe4zgptnUk8MQ

They have neighbourhood, quadcopter, video editing and a story line.

You have multiple images that are scanned from multiple perspectives that the prospects can self direct to explore a property or a room in greater detail.

You have a quantifiable price value proposition; whereas they are combining services that available from them.

I retired my slider, jib and wide angle lens when I first obtained the Matterport.

Matterport Views as a non branded virtual tour uploaded to teh Agents MLS have an incredible WOW factor that has the Seller sharing with his circle of influence and peers.

You will enjoy then Buyers passing around the Virtual Tour with WOW You really need to see this....
Post 2 IP   flag post
DoyleRealtor private msg quote post Address this user
Dave,

If you're looking for a speaker let me know. I'm actually presenting on digital showings tomorrow for Iowa Association of REALTORS state conference.

Reel Tour looks like an awesome vendor!

-Brandon
Post 3 IP   flag post
101432 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?