Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 837 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 35,106 Page Views | 19,195 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Commercial Real EstateMarketingStatistics

Commercial property and Frustration.6811

Cincinnati, OH
leonherbert private msg quote post Address this user
Maybe someone can help.

I have a very good opportunity to get into commercial real estate here, and have got some good buying signals from a major player. But they did ask me if there are any statistics that could back up how a Matterport camera would improve DOM etc. The case studies on Matterport are not very convincing at all, no real numbers are given just statements like this "listing appointment conversions by 35% and reduced days on market by 56%" My potential client is going to want to know how many properties were on the market etc. Am I looking for too much?

Honesty is pretty important to me.

I appreciate any input.
Post 1 IP   flag post
c2astudio private msg quote post Address this user
I'm in complete agreement. I know they can probably share statistics about which scan points were visited and for how long. But for "listing appointment conversions" I think that's a hard one for them to show evidence with.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Chicago
rzphotoman private msg quote post Address this user
The statistics Matterport gives really mean nothing. I believe it all depends how they use the scan to market the property. Do they use social media. do they put it on their website, do they include it in a MLS listing. If it's commercial property it may be none of those. My research finds that a small percentage of realtors use facebook and very few of the ones that do hardly ever post to it. I'm working on educating the consumers of this medium on the powers of social media marketing, but it is an uphill battle.
Post 3 IP   flag post
MarkCantu private msg quote post Address this user
I think you should also consider the angle that what you are doing is so much more than taking pretty pictures. You are scanning in 3D and VR. What does that me to a Realtor or a prospective client? You are providing measurements, you are also providing an experience where a potential client in another state, can walk through the space without having to actually go there, which means that it is saving everyone, the Realtor and the potential client time and money.

You may want to view the Panoskin talk with Dan. See how they used the Hepburn in DC, the leasing agent was able to lease property to potential clients without them ever going to the property.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Cincinnati, OH
Thanks everyone, I believe I sold them on all the benefits. That was sort of the last question he asked. If this was working for commercial realtors, I doubt they would share that information any way. I think I am going to have to say lets do pilot and see how it goes.
Post 5 IP   flag post
3dvirtualview private msg quote post Address this user
I think if you hooked them in on all the benefits then this last question means nothing really. Hope you get it!
Post 6 IP   flag post
Cincinnati, OH
@3dvirtualview thank you, I hope so too.
Post 7 IP   flag post
101629 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?