Matterport 3D Tour Pros  |  Google Street View Pros  |  Real Estate Agents  |  3rd Party Service Providers
Should I buy a Camera? Quiz How Much to Start 3D Tour Business? Calculate How Much Can I Make as a Pro? Calculate Win More Listings? Calculate
View Map Full Screen
Last 30 Days: 90,045 Page Views | 11,024 Visitors | 71 New Members
WGAN Knowledge Base | Total Posts: 48,848  |  Total Topics: 6,904
4,023 WGAN Members in 111 Countries
We Get Around Network Forum
WGAN Training Academy (Learn more)
WGAN-TV Channel
How to Make Money with ThreeSixty.Tours with
Ross Peterson/Lorenzo Gangi; plus, @rzphotoman
MarketingNewbiePricingSales

New to the business6795

Basic
Smuller7711 private msg quote post Address this user
I just received my Pro 2 3D on Friday [13 April 2018]. What advise would you give a newbie? Pricing, Advertising,Contracts, Release Forms or anything else you can think of. Thanks. I've been reading this Forum non-stop. It's great!
Post 1 IP   flag post
Standard
MeshImages private msg quote post Address this user
Make the first models for free to build a portfolio and develop your skills.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Basic
Smuller7711 private msg quote post Address this user
I have scanned a few of my friends house and I’m scanning my church today (100000sq ft). It has multiple levels, lots of windows and two large rooms. Should br a great learning experience.

I’m more interested in what everyone is using for contracts, proposals and release forms and pricing. I think I also read in this forum someone said their are charging around 14 cents a square foot up to 2000sq foot and then adjusting the price accordingly for larger areas.

Also, I have several constructions site to scan next week and I need to give them estimates. This is my area if interestest. I have a lot of work experience in contracting and a lot of connections.

So, again. I NEED ADVISE ON CONTRACTS, ESTIMATES, RELEASE FORMS and PRICING. Thanks You, any help wold be appreciated.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Forum Founder DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@Smuller7711

Good luck scanning the 100,000 SQ FT church today. I estimate that it will take you 7-10 days using Matterport to do a space that size. I hope you have read the discussions tagged: large

Contracts, Release Forms - Sample Forms Library
Pricing/Estimates - Guide to Matterport Service Provider Pricing

These We Get Around Network Forum discussions might be helpful. They are tagged:

Pricing
Contract

Plus, the WGAN-TV Training Academy videos include 10+ hours on pricing.

Best,

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
49401 4 4
destitute