Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
MarketingPresentationProjection WallWireless Projector

Mobile Wireless Projector (1080p-WIFI-Tiny)6713

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Screen Grab

Hi All,

This tiny mobile wireless projector might be a great way to show 3D Tours for a client presentation in a windowless conference room. It's just $145. (Got sucked in via Facebook ad )

If you get one, please let us know what you think ....

Best,

Dan

P.S. Got a gadget to share? Please start a new WGAN Forum discussion about it ....
Post 1 IP   flag post
immersivespaces private msg quote post Address this user
@DanSmigrod I actually saw one of these at a tradeshow and thought about getting one but changed my mind when I saw how dim it was. Even in a very dark room, 500 lumens is not very bright unless you are a few inches away from the wall. Other than that, it looked really cool and was super portable. We ended up getting this one:

Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@immersivespaces

Ah! Thanks on the lumens explanation. The video demo I saw was in a very dark room.

Do you have a link to the one you got? Dimensions? Can't tell how big it is.

How/when do you use it for client presentations?

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
Here you go: Weton Portable WiFi Projector

This projector is larger... it's about 8 inches across, but it has 1,200 lumens, so it's quite a bit brighter.

I've used it on a couple presentations, but really don't use it all that much. Most of the real estate offices I go to already have large television screens in their meeting rooms, so I just stream my laptop screen using an AppleTV... then, of course, I bring a few custom-branded VR headsets for them to explore Virtual Tours which are always a big hit. I leave those behind as marketing tools.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@immersivespaces

Much thanks!

And, like that you leave your "business card" in the shape of a custom printed VR Viewer (we do too )

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
whereareweat private msg quote post Address this user
I have the Rif6 (https://rif6.com/), was a give away at a event I went to a few years back (2015).

Fun little dude, used it few times really to ‘show off’ at meetings, was cool at the time, just turn up to a meeting with just an iPhone and this, no real cables, battery powered etc etc. But the brightness is pretty low, as mentioned 50 lumens is low , you literally had to be in the dark in the meeting.

To @immersivespaces point most offices have a big screen you can always connect to nowadays, so it got housed on the shelf with the other ‘relics’ 😔 DLP is super cool tech hence why I kept it, and the size is crazy small for what it does.

Post 6 IP   flag post
@DanSmigrod The leave-behind viewer has been a huge success in generating more business. Buying those little plastic viewers in bulk has more than paid for themselves. By far my best ROI marketing expense to date. Unfortunately, the manufacturer has recently jumped the price to more than double the $1.90 each I got them for last year.

Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@immersivespaces

$4 imprinted is still a deal, if the minimum order is not a lot.

Link to VR View vendor?

Dan
Post 8 IP   flag post
101641 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?