Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ShowcaseAdvicebugProblemsUrgent

Major Alignment issues: Fast Scan Related?6711

WGAN Basic
Denver
pixelray private msg quote post Address this user
It seems that ever since they enabled the fast scan, I am having way too many alignment problems. I can not get scans to take 3 and 4 ft away from the last scan. I start scans sometimes and the process won't even complete - it never even gets to the alignment step. There are major issues going on it seems and it got even worse after the last update...anyone else having issues?
Post 1 IP   flag post
TrustedPhotoDC private msg quote post Address this user
Love the fast scan. Pro2/iPad Pro 10.5
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
Denver
I would love it too if I didn't have 30 failed scans out of 100...kinda defeats the purpose
Post 3 IP   flag post
TrustedPhotoDC private msg quote post Address this user
The kit can make the difference. You should also send your data in so engineering can see if your cameras are out of alignment.
Post 4 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
That does not sound good and I would definitely contact support, to get feed back from them.
Post 5 IP   flag post
DaK private msg quote post Address this user
I’ve been meaning to post about it but I’ve been lazy. I’m experiencing the same thing. And eve stranger, because it’s faster I can get a few scans ahead and when it finally catches up, it will give me a misalignment on the first scan but the one or two after, even though they should have never aligned because the first scanned failed... will align. Figure that one out!
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
New Brighton, PA
frstbubble private msg quote post Address this user
@pixelray and @DaK What iPad and camera are you using. I have heard the Pro 1's sometimes has trouble transferring the data fast enough.
Post 7 IP   flag post
DaK private msg quote post Address this user
Pro 1 and mini 3. This is a recent problem. Last month or two at most.
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
Denver
Ipad pro and pro1
Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
New Brighton, PA
frstbubble private msg quote post Address this user
It might have to do with transfer rate from the pro 1. They say if you are having alignment issues to turn off fast capture.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Shakoure private msg quote post Address this user
@pixelray ...This won't be much help if you've already covered it, but... If you haven't gotten and installed the updated bug fix to the first fast-capture firmware upgrade, then your alignment issues might be related to the bugs found in that first upgrade.
Post 11 IP   flag post
101436 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?