Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
360EmbedMarketingPanomentsVirtual Reality

Embed living 360 photos - PanoMoments + WGAN6701

dustinkerstein private msg quote post Address this user
Hey everyone! I just joined WGAN and figured I'd introduce myself. My name is Dustin Kerstein and I've been working on a new 360 VR photo format called PanoMoments. They're based upon a simple association of time + space that gives you directorial control over what the viewer sees. They can be captured by converting 360 video content or with rotating camera rigs, and can be edited like video. And starting today, they can be embedded directly inside WGAN by clicking the "3D Tour" button (and any other website with a simple iFrame).

I'd love to hear the feedback from the pros here about how you see this type of format being used commercially. I've always seen it as a creative VR format, but I also think there's a lot of potential in the commercial marketing / advertising space (resorts, fashion, events, etc.) You can create your own with a Free account on PanoMoments.com - and please feel free to post any feedback, questions, issues directly here.

Thanks,
Dustin
Post 1 IP   flag post
FlightMedia private msg quote post Address this user
@dustinkerstein Love this really cool
Post 2 IP   flag post
Shakoure private msg quote post Address this user
@dustinkerstein ....super interesting. I signed up and would like to learn more and explore various applications. Thanks!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Lincoln, NB
PointCloudVR private msg quote post Address this user
Signed up! Really excited to fiddle around a bit with this.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Fast Start
Websites
Peterborough, United Kingdom
angusnorriss private msg quote post Address this user
Very nice!
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

@dustinkerstein

Welcome to the WGAN Forum Community.

I created a PanoMoment using some existing 360ยบ video that I shot with an Insta360 One.

Dan
Post 6 IP   flag post
Helen private msg quote post Address this user
Are you able to put these in Facebook the same way you can with a 360 photo?
Post 7 IP   flag post
Hey Helen,

When you share them to Facebook they will show up as a photo post (like the attached picture). When clicked it will either launch the PanoMoments viewer in a webview (for the FB native apps) or in a new tab (for the FB website). It's definitely not as tightly integrated as regular 360 photos, but we're actually working on getting a full Facebook integration in the next few months. So stay tuned

Post 8 IP   flag post
Helen private msg quote post Address this user
@dustinkerstein I really like your example of the 3 videos stitched into 1 360. I imagine we would be able to embed these into WP3D in the 3rd party content field. Facebook native embed would be ideal. I will be watching.
Post 9 IP   flag post
@helen, yeah you should be able to embed pretty much anywhere that accepts iFrame embeds. Though I haven't specifically tested WP3D yet. Feel free to try by using this code:

<iframe id="embedPanoMoment" pano="PanoMoments" allowfullscreen="1" allow="vr" frameBorder="0" width="420" height="320" scrolling="no" src="https://my.panomoments.com/embed/5abec35ff96ff2000e8cccbe"></iframe>
Post 10 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

Anyone got an example to share?

Best,

Dan
Post 11 IP   flag post
Hey! I just wanted to share that we opened up the iFrame embed functionality to all users (Free and Pro). Previously, in order to embed here on WGAN you had to have a Pro account. That's no longer required

We also just "soft-launched" non-360 PanoMoments, so you can upload any video and convert it into a living photo. Go play around.

Post 12 IP   flag post
101429 12 12
This topic is archived. Start new topic?