Matterport 3D Tour Pros  |  Google Street View Pros  |  Real Estate Agents  |  3rd Party Service Providers
Should I buy a Camera? Quiz How Much to Start 3D Tour Business? Calculate How Much Can I Make as a Pro? Calculate Win More Listings? Calculate
View Map Full Screen
Last 30 Days: 91,315 Page Views | 11,295 Visitors | 75 New Members
WGAN Knowledge Base | Total Posts: 48,881  |  Total Topics: 6,912
4,031 WGAN Members in 111 Countries
We Get Around Network Forum
WGAN Training Academy (Learn more)
WGAN-TV Live at 5
Best Practices Shooting Real Estate Video; and
PhotoAndVideoEdits.com Demo and Discussion
AndroidCapture

Android based capture?6693

mjstef private msg quote post Address this user
I am in the beginning stages of investigating the use of Matterport for my vacation home clients and real estate agents. One of my hold ups is the Apple only integration. I am an Apple less business and really am not keen on having to invest in another OS platform. I really despise Apple for the initial cost and due to virtually everything with them being proprietary plus in my limited experience with them the are cumbersome to use. I have 19 and 21 yr old daughters but they couldn't help me either as they don't even have I-pods lol. Anyways I have seen some threads but no concise info if Matterport will ever come out with then Android version. Any input?
Post 1 IP   flag post
DouglasMeyers private msg quote post Address this user
You have NO choice... The Matterport Gods have spoken...

No really thats all you get for now they say.
Post 2 IP   flag post
mjstef private msg quote post Address this user
So another grand down the toilet bowl when I have 3 Samsung tablets already. Apple also does not have removable media so that stinks too.....
Post 3 IP   flag post
DouglasMeyers private msg quote post Address this user
Welcome to our World...
We are owned by Matterport in all things 3D...
Post 4 IP   flag post
49437 4 4
destitute