Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceCapture AppProblemsScansUrgent

Capture Software crashing6676

suncoastskyview private msg quote post Address this user
I've been having issues with storage on my iPad. I have removed all the software and data files that I can and the issue does not seem to improve.

Today, while scanning a large house for a very important client, at around the halfway point, the Capture software started crashing after every new scan. It would scan normally, then it would say "Transferring" and as soon as it tried to align the new scan, my iPad would jump back to its home screen.

Can anyone out there offer some advice? PLEASE! I don't know if it is an iPad problem, a camera problem, or an app problem. I need to find a solution fast.
Post 1 IP   flag post
BrettMtn private msg quote post Address this user
Have you updated the firmware recently? I had a similar issue the other day after updating to the latest firmware. It was taking forever to transfer after each scan and although mine wasn't crashing, it would get an error saying I was too far from the previous scan point (which I usually wasn't). Ended up shutting everything off and restarting both the ipad and camera and it seemed to help. Was able to finish the rest of the tour with very few issues. I also thought there might be some interference from WiFi and/or Bluetooth connections in the area that caused the slow down. The restart might have helped with that. I will say it still seemed a good deal slower than before I had updated the firmware. I did a scan the prior week (before updating) with 60 scan points (3k sq ft) and it took me a little over an hour. The more recent one had about 160 points (6k sq ft) and took almost 4 hours... Good luck!
Post 2 IP   flag post
101436 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?