Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 40 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceCapture AppProblems

Can't get through the door663

Hilton Head Island, SC
THRHHI private msg quote post Address this user
Did a scan yesterday and it turned out pretty good. Only problem is i can't get through the front door. I scanned it from both sides and the camera was fine with the alignment. I can get right up to the door from either side but then it stops. I have not had the problem before. This is a 2 story open area at the door with glass above and to the left of the front door which i marked but left the door area unmarked. Would marking to close to door affect being able to go through? Appreciate the input on the issue and anything else you may notice. Always learning.

Tom Rasch
Post 1 IP   flag post
Hilton Head Island, SC
Sorry about that. Pasted the wrong URL in first post. Try this one.

Tom Rasch
Post 2 IP   flag post
jessetutt private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Tom. Marking often goes through floors so avoid marking on top of a door if you want to go through it.

I would also zoom right in to ensure you do not have marking close to the outside.

When I scan outside I trim a natural line around the outside so you have nice clean lines (usually a square).

I hope this helps.

If this doesn't work email support@matterport.com. They are usually very helpful with fixing issues like this.

Have a great day.
Jesse
Post 3 IP   flag post
Hilton Head Island, SC
Thanks Jesse,
That is exactly what I did. I left the opening for the door on the first floor but on the second floor I marked the windows across the whole wall as they appear. Obviously it did take it all the way down to the first floor. Made the change, re-uploaded and it worked perfectly. Thanks for your time and expertise.

Tom
Post 4 IP   flag post
101421 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?