Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,031 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Local HostSDK

SDK Installation on localhost6595

TobiasRempe private msg quote post Address this user
Hi everyone!

I was happy to receive an SDK Key and can't wait to build something with it. I am not a skilled developer but have some basic experience with javascript and html.
The SDK key is limited to localhost, so I installed and set up a local sever with NodeJS (as it was recommende in the SDK installation guide). To be honest, I have no clue about this server setup and just used this installation guide: @moeidsaleem/how-to-build-your-own-nodejs-server-in-4-minutes" target="_blank">clickable text

The server seems to be running and I was able to create a basic HTML-page and view it on my browser. The problem is I can't embed anything on this page. Not even a youtube video or whatever. The browser always shows a frame with the following error message: Cannot GET /%E2%80%9Dhttps://www.youtube.com/watch
I suspect that I have to reconfigure my localhost, so it will allow iframes from the web...?
Or do i need another iframe snytax when using localhost...?

Any help would be apreciated!
Post 1 IP   flag post
inveon private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Tobias.
Try change double quotes " with single quote ' in yours code.
Post 2 IP   flag post
TobiasRempe private msg quote post Address this user
Hi inveon,

thanks for your reply, that already did the trick
Kind of strange though... All the sources I found on the web say, there are no differences between single and double quotes in javascript and HTML, but in this case it seems to big a pretty big deal. When I change all the double quotes to single quotes the iframe isn't shown at all. Just the quotes around the URL have to be double quotes.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
@TobiasRempe For what it's worth, I'm not using NodeJS locally. I simply installed XAMMP and developed while looking at everything through http://localhost/

Good luck!
Post 4 IP   flag post
101421 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?