Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceAutosFloor PlansTips

Before and after scan6588

WGAN
Standard
Chicago
rzphotoman private msg quote post Address this user
I have a question that hopefully the great members on this forum with more experience than me can help me with. I was requested to do a before and after scan of an auto dealership that is remodeling their showroom. How to achieve that and have both of them done from the same perspective may be a little challenging.

My first thought is to have a floor-plan made after the first scan an then mark the scan spots, as close as possible, on it and then use that as a guide for when I go back and do the after scan.

If anyone has done something like this before and has a better way to achieve the desired result, I would love to hear it.
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN
Basic
Seattle
kjoman private msg quote post Address this user
I did a before & after of a home for staging & also to help brokers showcase the difference staging can make when marketing. I hadn't planned on doing the befores and afters so I didn't do exactly the same spots so your idea of notating what you initially do & repeat afterwards is great. After the scans, I had a friend do the video for me. I also created a separate YouTube Channel so it wouldn't start playing other videos after it was finished - clickable text
Post 2 IP   flag post
Cupix Director
of Sales
San Francisco
scott_cupix private msg quote post Address this user
@rzphotoman

Cupix provides the exact solution for your exact needs for size-by-side comparisons. See the video. It should take you about 24 hours and $400 to complete this process (including time on-site and overnight shipping of 360 camera from Amazon).

The compare feature was covered in this forum post:
https://www.wegetaroundnetwork.com/topic/6201/page/1/new-in-december---cupix-review/#1

Here's some cameras:
https://www.wegetaroundnetwork.com/topic/6228/page/1/detailed-360-camera-comparison---video/#2

(Note, you can purchase the Yi360 from the Microsoft store, Insta360 ONE from Apple Store and Fry's Electronics, and GoPro Fusion from Best Buy. All others, I'd recommend Amazon).
Post 3 IP   flag post
Bernardhhi private msg quote post Address this user
Kathy,

Great before and after Video! Very nicley done.

Bernie
Post 4 IP   flag post
CarlosFHdz private msg quote post Address this user
Here’s one I did a while back, it’s a before and after of a condo that was renovated and staged.

Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Chicago
@CarlosFHdz That looks great...how did you accomplish that effect?
Post 6 IP   flag post
Hartland, Wisconsin
htimsabbub23 private msg quote post Address this user
Lots of demand for before and after WP3D could be capitalizing on. I have talked to Ross about this already. I really would like to have access to something like Krispy Kreme did on there tour http://www.krispykreme.com/AngelGroveGrandOpening
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Chicago
@kjoman Well done.
Post 8 IP   flag post
101428 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?