Matterport 3D Tour Pros  |  Google Street View Pros  |  Real Estate Agents  |  3rd Party Service Providers
Should I buy a Camera? Quiz How Much to Start 3D Tour Business? Calculate How Much Can I Make as a Pro? Calculate Win More Listings? Calculate
View Map Full Screen
Last 30 Days: 89,204 Page Views | 13,083 Visitors | 105 New Members
WGAN Knowledge Base | Total Posts: 45,801  |  Total Topics: 6,272
3,768 WGAN Members in 106 Countries
We Get Around Network Forum
WGAN Training Academy (Learn more)
WGAN-TV Channel
WGAN-TV Live Town Hall: Matterport Ecosystem
Live to Tape: Recorded Tuesday, 27 Feb 2018
WGAN-TV: Coming Up
Live at 5
Live at 5 (5 pm ET | GMT -4)
Tuesday, 20 March 2018
Join Virtual Studio Audience WGAN-TV Program Schedule | Need Help? | All Videos
Business AffairsMatteport EcosystemMatterport Kerfuffle

Have questions for industry leaders?6562

immersivespaces private msg quote post Address this user
I have two very important meetings scheduled today with representatives (and lawyers) from 2 of my largest clients who have discontinued all Matterport services because of the recent TOS debacle. My media company does everything from marketing and development to technology integration and MLS/IDX data management... and with our Immersive Spaces division, we provide property imaging solutions, including Matterport services. We have been "in the biz" in some aspect or another for the better part of 2 decades.

Today's meetings are not only our first face-to-face since the "incident" but also a great opportunity for me to ask them pointed questions about what is shaping the future of their real estate marketing and where they are going to be spending their money. These companies literally spend millions of dollars annually on marketing listings... and conversations like the ones I'm having today are a huge factor in decisions to adopt new marketing methods and technology.

If you had one-on-one sit-downs with top brass from 2 of the nation's largest real estate companies, what questions would you ask? I have a list of my own, but if any of you have some good suggestions, I'll add them to my list and share the feedback I get here for the benefit of the community.

The first meeting is at 1 PM EST, and the second is at 3:30 PM EST, so get your questions in fast.
Post 1 IP   flag post
3rd Party
JuMP private msg quote post Address this user
@immersivespaces Would you please refer to my post below?
JuMP team will provide solution to make your private showcase be accessable.
The contents in Private showcase will be automaticlly in "opt out" status.
So "Private Showcase" with JuMP solution will be an option for you and your customers.
Post 2 IP   flag post
rzphotoman private msg quote post Address this user
I'm to new to have any meaningful questions that you wouldn't obviously ask already, but I am anxious to hear what you learn. Thanks for sharing.
Post 3 IP   flag post
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
Listing gents loose more exclusive right to their listings through systems like IDX, As of today, they basically have an exclusive right to put a sign in the yard. What are agents and brokers doing to compete with their own listings online to make buyer leads off their property?

Or does this factor push for seller agents to focus primarily on selling the home, then go out and get another listing?
Post 4 IP   flag post
immersivespaces private msg quote post Address this user
Has two good meetings yesterday... I'm collecting my notes/thoughts and will give you all some info in the coming days.
Post 5 IP   flag post
46296 5 5