Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
EmbedWordPress

Matterport + WordPress (& HTML long titles)65

cornerstone private msg quote post Address this user
@rpetersn Thank you for your info on this fourm. I am trying to post a matterport model to wordpress and have followed your instructions above. Only the embed code is showing up when I preview. I would love any help. Thanks
Post 26 IP   flag post
alx3D private msg quote post Address this user
Make sure you are in the text section rather than the visual section.
Post 27 IP   flag post
cornerstone private msg quote post Address this user
I am in the Text section and I am using the Generic iFrame Embed code from embedresponsively.com. I have also tried using the embed directly from matterport??
Post 28 IP   flag post
Missoula, MT
rpetersn private msg quote post Address this user
Hi cornerstone....it does sound like the code isn't properly being added to the "Text" (HTML) section of the WordPress editor. Do you have a link you can share?
Post 29 IP   flag post
Orange, California
craigsauer private msg quote post Address this user
I just found and caught up with this thread that I'd missed before. I saw the first post but since it dealt with WordPress I didn't follow it any further. Great stuff here!

Craig
Post 30 IP   flag post

Missoula, MT
Hi all...

Just making a lap through a few posts around the forum today as I start to promote a new product (plugin) that I'm releasing soon for Matterport clients. I think it solves most of the BIG issues we all struggle with when managing a growing library of models and trying to promote them in a mobile-friendly way.

Here's the website I created for the plugin:

http://wp3dmodels.com/

Here's a blog post about the product that I recently wrote for We Get Around:

http://www.we-get-around.com/wegetaround-atlanta-our-blog/2015/4/2/matterport-3d-content-management-system-wordpress-plugin-includes-elegant-facebook-integration

Cheers! rp
Post 31 IP   flag post
ToddRuhl private msg quote post Address this user
Ross-
Looking forward to your plug-in! As an broker, this will be a HUGE benefit to those of us active in real estate and trying to promote the Matterport product. All the best!
-Todd
Post 32 IP   flag post
Missoula, MT
Awesome...thanks Todd! Please be sure to sign up for the mailing list and I'll begin shipping in May!
Post 33 IP   flag post
ToddRuhl private msg quote post Address this user
Already did...
Post 34 IP   flag post
Missoula, MT
Perfect! Thanks Todd
Post 35 IP   flag post
Wangler_jhon private msg quote post Address this user
well said @rpetersn
Post 36 IP   flag post
LowellLamb private msg quote post Address this user
Hey @rpetersn, thanks for your incredible plugin. I have gone through the blog mentioned by you… it was terrific! I loved the features of that plugin.

I am enthusiastically looking forward to it, could you please tell its date of release and price? Yet now, I was using free plugins provided by sources as awesome4wp.com and other but one of my friends recommended using premium plugin just the once. WP3D-model seems best suitable for my site therefore I would love to explore it.
Post 37 IP   flag post
Missoula, MT
Hi @LowellLamb! Thank you for your kind words here.

Yes, my WP3D Models (http://wp3dmodels.com) plugin has been out now for about a month. My apologies for not re-posting to this thread and making sure everyone knew that it had been released.

I'll be adding new features as often as possible and you can purchase it now for $299 (with a 30-day, money-back guarantee).

Please reach out to me if you have any questions!
Post 38 IP   flag post
ScanDimensions private msg quote post Address this user
Every minute and dollar I've spent on this forum would have been well-spent even if this was the only thread.
Post 39 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Just wanted to move this thread to the top again. It's likely to be helpful to many of us that use WordPress.
Post 40 IP   flag post
mikeE private msg quote post Address this user
i don't know what is happening but i cannot access the wp3dmodels.com link and I do have internet as evidenced by the fact that I was able to post this note... might be a server glitch?
Post 41 IP   flag post
Missoula, MT
Hey...Ross here with WP3D Models - Bugger - I'm able to access it fine on my end. Can you try again? Thx! Please reach out if you run into another snag.
Post 42 IP   flag post
Sorry, been heads down for a few days.
Works fine for me now too. Not sure what was going on.
I am an IT guy so i tested with a couple of different devices and browsers before i mentioned it. Very odd but working now so...
Post 43 IP   flag post
Missoula, MT
No problem...actually, @mikeE I meant to follow up and thank you.

After reading your post and scratching my head a bit, I spent some time investigating my site logs (alongside the support help at WPEngine, the best WordPress host ever) and discovered that something I was doing to avoid referral spam appeared to conflict with the caching of my site at WPEngine and (randomly) produced a white screen. Your note here helped us find/fix the issue.

Thanks Mike!
Post 44 IP   flag post
UnrealerAleksi private msg quote post Address this user
Just letting you know about a solution, that might interest people developing their own/client's sites:

We have developed and just launched a new solution to showcase Real Estate media on your own & client's website, or as a standalone page. www.smartgallery.io. Currently the system produces embeddable player, that can be added to any site as an iframe or overlay. You can also convert matterport models to floorplans directly in our service ($35 per Matterport model).

One of the killer features of our player is a "Photogallery with floorplan", which easily enables users to see where photos have been taken. Many of our users sell this feature to their clients as an add on for up to 100$ per listing. In the future, our users will be able to generate themed & sleek one page websites automatically after uploading the necessary media and information. This will be another way for Matterporters to get extra revenue from their clients.

If you would like to give our system a shot, we have a FREE 14-day trial for all users. As a special offer for we-get-around users: If you sign up now for one of the paid plans, you get 3 floorplan conversions for free! (Disclaimer: You must register and order the free floorplans before 10th of November)

To get the offer use promocode: WEGET1015
Post 45 IP   flag post
That looks great. It seems familiar. Is that the renderingspaces tech under the hood?
Post 46 IP   flag post
mikeE,

RenderingSpace is one of our earliest customers and currently our reseller. So its our tech that RenderingSpace has been using all along.

So if you want to do the same, Smartgallery.io galleries are super easy to make and embed to any site. It has been also proven, the clients are very willing to pay extra to get a Smart Gallery of their property.

Examples from RenderingSpace:

http://renderingspace.com/smart-galleries/
Post 47 IP   flag post
Cool. I have a client that wants to rework a large number of galleries they already have in place. The requirements describe something similar to your layout. I'd be very happy not to have to build this from scratch if the price is right. Do you sell and support a widget I can use to build property galleries from our database?
Post 48 IP   flag post
We've done integrations with bigger websites, basically to have our player as the default gallery and content management system for all the media (photos, floorplans, 3D-tours, videos). We can pull existing photos from current database and then have new media inputted through our system. These projects have gone very smoothly and clients have been happy.

But to be honest, these projects are very unpredictable and a lot of work for a skilled developer. The projects we have done have been +10k$ projects, and I don't think we are interested in doing much smaller custom integration projects at least for now.
Post 49 IP   flag post
Do you have an API for uploading and updating content?
Post 50 IP   flag post
We don't have an API yet, just our own admin-system to upload and handle content. We might be interested to develop an API if there are multiple customers requesting it.
Post 51 IP   flag post
101422 51 26
This topic is archived. Start new topic?