Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ModelingDroneFlyIn

Matterport scans & Drone videos6464

WGAN
Standard
Chicago
rzphotoman private msg quote post Address this user
While in the middle of the storm, I have a job I need some help with. I met with a developer of office complexes and he is very interested in having a drone video done that videos the entire complex and surrounding area and have that video end at the entrance of the building and then continue with the 3D tour inside the building. I know I can combine the 2 by making a video of the Matterport space and editing them together. What I want to know is if it's possible to combine the video with the actual scanned walk thru, so when the drone video ends the 3D tour begins without making it a video as well.
Thanks,
Ross
Post 1 IP   flag post
jfantin private msg quote post Address this user
Interested in knowing about this possibility.

Following.
Post 2 IP   flag post
eggardner private msg quote post Address this user
I think you'd need some kind of special video player that allows you to create and click hotspots. If you made the Matterport video a hotspot then it would be like opening another page with the video though. I can't think of way to full integrate both seamlessly.
Post 3 IP   flag post
FlightMedia private msg quote post Address this user
@rzphotoman we have only embedded a video through a mattertag say at front door, are you looking at a video which will auto play a matterport space tour at the end of a video
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
New Brighton, PA
frstbubble private msg quote post Address this user
I think I just saw a video background that led to a Matterport space. Might have been 360 tours not sure will see if I can find where I saw it. No promises.
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
New Brighton, PA
See video backgrounds here.

The above link is an example of video backgrounds you can scroll down and see a Matterport Video. But I think if you set the aerial video as background and then link the panel to the Matterport scan via Metroplex360 shortcode it would do what you want.

There a probably better answers out there this is just one.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Standard
Windsor, UK
leonvanzweel private msg quote post Address this user
@rzphotoman It is two different formats that cannot be linked to continuously play. Option one is to shoot drone video and internal Video. Option two is to use threesixty.tours and embed your video/s MP Tours etc into a still panorama of the the site.
Post 7 IP   flag post
FlightMedia private msg quote post Address this user
@frstbubble what drone did you shoot this footage with and the bit where it goes through the doors did you shoot this in reverse.
Looks really good mate
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Chicago
rzphotoman private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks for all the suggestions. I didn't even know about 360 Tours and what they do. No exactly what I was looking for but has me thinking of other ways to present this to the client.
Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
New Brighton, PA
@FlightMedia THis is not my sight I saw it while looking at other stuff and saved it because I kinda liked the layout and might use some ideas from it in future. I had tried video backgrounds on my site before but it was hosted on GoDaddy at the time and load time was way to slow.

I do use an Inspire 1 for video though. We have 2 Inspire 1's with regular Zemuse x3 cameras, a Yuneec Typhoon Q500 4K, and a Parrot Bebop 2. We have used the Inspires and Yuneec for video in the past.
Post 10 IP   flag post
101429 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?