3D, VR, 360° and Street View Photographers  |  Real Estate Agents  |  3rd Party Service Providers
Should I buy a Camera? Quiz How Much to Start 3D Tour Business? Calculate How Much Can I Make as a Pro? Calculate Win More Listings? Calculate
Need a 3D/VR/360°/Street View Photographer? 3,236 We Get Around Network Members in 104 Countries! Ask For FREE referral!
WGAN-TV Channel
WGAN Training Academy: Matterport 1st
Person PoV Realtime Scan of a House
WGAN-TV | Coming Up
Live at 5
5 pm ET (GMT -4 hours)
Monday, 25 September 2017
Join Virtual Studio Audience WGAN-TV Program Schedule | Need Help? | All Videos
Last 30 Days: 63,846 Page Views | 10,364 Visitors | 91 New Members
Matterport Knowledge Base | Total Posts: 39,714  |  Total Topics: 5,224
We Get Around Network Forum
Max_Sodomovskiy private msg quote post Address this user
Hi all!
During the transition to the second floor the point of scan began displayed asymmetrically. Screenshots attached. I restarted Ipad the camera, makes a copy of the model. Nothing helped. I continued to scan. Model normally processed. What is it?

Post 1 • IP   flag post
JohnBecker private msg quote post Address this user
Max, this is a known issue. I've been experiencing this problem for almost 2 months now. They're working on it, but the fix is complicated by the impending update for iOS. They want to make sure whatever they do to fix the problem won't be broken by the new iOS version. So we'll have to wait a bit longer.

The good news is that the erroneous location of the blue dot, while troubling, will not affect your model. If the scan aligns, you're ok.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
40075 2 2
destitute